Floatplane payments are migrating! Read more... ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicklmg

1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I have been watching your content for 2 months now, and since then I haven't missed a video. I ended up finding you YouTube channel via curiosity in a PC build guide, as even though I have built my PC, back then I didn't know what specs are good and why. And since then you videos has helped me plan out what I shall call my "Ultimate Build". Congrats on 1 Million Subscribers, you deserve it as this is one of the best tech channels out there!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Just searching for tutorials on how to apply thermal paste and from then when i need some info with computer problems or tips i search for Linus Tech Tips. Good luck all!

the way I found the linustechtips channel was by a video of lerining how to build your one computer that helped me very much and after that i watch like all the videos if it , thats how attractive was the first i ve watched and the best thingh about all this linustechtips media grup is the simplicity of it.

Your channel is awesome

No other word apart from awesome

You and the Linus tech tips media group are awesome

You will always be awesome

Keep being awesome

It's in you

You and the group are awesome

Can I have a epic pc?

(No probably not as it couldent be shipped)

Your awesome!

Stay that way

You are the best! Really, I love your Videos. You just say your real thoughts ( in the most cases ) about the products and that caunts alot!

Hope you will continue growing but never lose your excitement about the stuff you are doing!

And yes, I made this Account because of the Giveaway. Its because my English is way too bad to discuss or give some tips.

New PC would be EPIC, as a student you cannot afford such a machine:/

Congratulations to 1 Million Subs!!!

As a computer technician and sales person the videos Linus Media Group made helped me understand the products I was selling and gave me an insight into what to buy and also what to recommend to customers. Also Luke's cool because he plays cs go and we're both MGE
P.S Linus is a filthy casual ;)

Congratulations on getting 1'000'000 subs, well deserved!

And thanks for all the great content, I've learnt pretty much all I know about computer from this channel.

Keep up the good work!

i found out about linus media group on the pcmr reddit when i was looking for places to help decide on what pc i should build... (still dont have 1(using phone btw)) but when i do build one i can rely on one of the millions of trusty tutorials you guys have

First time i ever built a PC back in 2009 i found your channel and have checked almost daily for a new video on any of your channels. i even went to the field of Computer Science because of just how much i enjoyed technology! and anytime i dont fully understand something i seem to remember Linus doing a video over and and search it out and you explain it so simply and fast! Im Glad you made such an impressive mile stone! glade ive been able to watch along the way i dont really look at the Fourms much but i do watch just about every video ever posted! lol Thank you Linus and Crew yall are Awesome and Congradulations!! 

Well i think i found about Linus tech tips from random YouTube suggestions, and namely the most important reason for supporting Linus tech tips is the ASAP channel, i think it helps and addresses a lot of mundane tech issues

that everyone feels perplexed about, as far as the products go, i think you do a very good selection on your own, i dont have any specific requests, and when i think about food, hm. There is a lot of stuff out there, but il go with the mundane,

which is KFC.

Cheers!

Found this group when i was looking for a review on a gaming mouse. One of the best reviews ever. my college mates called me an All knowing IT thanks to every vids on techquickie. xD 

Keep going Linus Media Group~! It was fun watching you guys :D

Good job linus team! i don't remember how i started watching them, i think it was an unboxing video and i was quickly amused by the way linus handles the video. There is no other youtube around like them. I love slick's addiction to keyboards (i get fappity fap when i see a nice ducky or just hear about mechanical so i understand him fully).

linus said in the video something about being one of the best tech channels on yt? he is stupid, they ARE the best channel of this kind on YT. i always try to promote them to my friends. for me they are the only people that tell the truth on youtube. if something sux they say it sux and it's stupid and i love the honesty.

I hope they will continue to spread their great work and maybe open an ncix in Europe:D?

All hail Gabe-N!

Thanks for everything Linus and the rest of the tech tips group, y'all are my #1 go-to for everything techbased and I'd have it no other way. I've only been watching your content for about a year now but there's no other channel like yours.

You guys are the ones that made me strive to (try, at least) be a computer enthusiast. Wish the best for you guys. Much love from Washington state <3.

Abigail: Intel Core i7-4790k @ 4.5GHz 1.170v / EVGA Nvidia GeForce GTX 980 Ti Classified  / ASRock Z97 Extreme6 / Corsair H110i GT / 4x4Gb G.Skill Ares 1866MHz @ CAS9 / Samsung 840 EVO 250Gb SSD / Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200RPM / NZXT H440 Blue / EVGA SuperNOVA 750w G2

Peripherals: BenQ XL2411z 24" 144hz 1080p / ASUS VG248QE 24" 144Hz 1080p / Corsair Vengeance K70 RGB / Logitech G502 / Sennheiser HD650 / Schiit Audio Modi 2 / Magni 2 / Blue Yeti Blackout