1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I just freaking love you guys.

M8 pls dont h8 me cause i cre8ted this acount just for the giveaway.

Your Noscoping friendo.

Hi guys!

Congrat for the 1 million subscriber, great job. It is good to see that you are all so love to do these videos, and keep up the great work. My personal favourites are the PC building videos, they are great.

Good luck for the 2nd and 3rd millions of subscribers.

The first video with Liuns was Corsair Voyager Port First Look (NCIX Tech Tips #40), I am very happy about the success that the Liuns Media group is having. 

please guys i want to see one unboxing from GPU Asus Radeon R7 265 --- 

|                                        |

|                                        |

| ---------------------------------------------------                                         |                                              

|-- >  http://www.asus.com/Graphics_Cards/R7265DC22GD5/ <-------------------    

good job 

linus good job

good job

thanks for all things you learn to us

did i say good job ???

Cool giveaway!

Someone recommended me the channel from reddit (don't remember the subreddit. Possibly PCMA), and I really think you guys make great content.

Have a great weekend everyone!

From the bottom of our hearts, thank you all for giving us the opportunity to do a job that we love - a job that is truly one of the best in the world.

http://youtu.be/VBBCA6zKZx4

As thanks, please accept this small token of appreciation - a pretty awesome giveaway for our awesome Linus Tech Tips community members :D

PRIZES

Microsoft Surface Pro 3

Custom PC Built by Linus, with a case that is "signed and designed" by the Linus Media Group crew

ASUS G550J - One of the laptops used on the HighLANder excursion, signed by Linus Media Group, Tek Syndicate, Austin Evans, and Newegg TV

GIVEAWAY RULES

Post ONCE in this thread to enter. Include whatever you want in the post - how you found Linus Tech Tips, your favourite series or style of video on Linus Tech Tips, what product you would like to see us review in the future, heck, we'll even take a post about your favourite food. Creativity is always welcome :)

This contest will run from 9/10/2014 until 9/19/2014 at 4:30pm PDT. Winners will be drawn live on The WAN Show using a random number generator.

The Surface Pro and the custom system will be given to the first two posts that are selected in the draw, the G550J will go to a random member that we feel embodies the attitude of the linustechtips.com community (who has posted in this thread ^_^).

Winners will be contacted through the forum and will have 3 days to reply to claim the prize before we re-draw!

Good luck, and again, thank you all for supporting us thus far :D

Linus, I love you man. You got me into computer building and all that kind of stuff. I congratulate you from the bottom of my heart, and great job! :)

Great job Linus tech tips and the rest of the crew. I found your channel back in 2009 when i ask my friend what is best unboxing channel on youtube and they refer your channel and since then i am your biggest fan. Congrats on your 1 million subscribers and i am still waiting for 5 million subscribers.... :)

When I first watched you I had no idea how you could install a hard drive. Now I've built 3 computers and a server for my work, all thanks to you. I know the chances that I win are slim, but that is okay! I still get to watch your video's almost every day and I want to thank you for that.

Congrats on the 1 mil subs and best of luck with all the amazing content that has yet to come.

I really enjoy watching your PC build videos... Good job keep on doing them :)

As long as you don't care what I write... I also like pasta and pizza :x

I've been watching your videos for awhile and finally got around to creating an account.  Keep up the great work guys and thanks for all the information you've helped disseminate over the years!

I first saw Lunus when I was looking for a new gaming mouse. I haven't really found anybody who reviewed things like Linus. I hope you would do more smartphone/wearable reviews in the future. Congrats on the gold Youtube play button, LTT!

Wow. Currently 1,002,779 subscribers on YouTube and 124,006 members on the forum.

LTT has grown so much since I first started watching when the nVidia 3D vision video came out 5 years ago.

LTT was my favorite tech YouTuber back then and still is. LTT quality has improved vastly.

Keep up the good work!

-Oh, wait. You know what, I actually watched NCIX before LTT was started. No idea what my first NCIX video was with Linus, but this was my first LTT video.

I would love to see everyone from linustechtips sing ice ice baby and use it as there intro :)

I started the watch your show while trying to get some advice about building my first gaming rig. I found it really helpful and had a bit of humor about it.

Congratulations for 1 million subscribers milestone. Keep up the good work!

Congratulations ;)

The first Video of yours I watched was the CM Storm Enforcer unboxing, back when i was looking for a new case ;)

Your video was very helpfull for deciding  :D

Still like the case even thou its all a bit tight inside since I watecooled it ;)  

You're welcome, and thank you for delivering great content and not straying from what made your channel(s) great. Thanks LMG! 

I hope this contest is open for Europe also.

I found the channel many years ago by regularly searching YouTube for hardware reviews and thus often finding videos from Linus. Since then his channel is the first I call up when I search for up-to-date reviews.

congratulations on 1,000,000 subscribers Linus, looking forward to the great videos to come! keep doing your thing!