1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I found your page about 6 months ago when I was researching for a new laptop and have been watching the daily videos ever since! Can't wait to see all the coverage on the "next-gen" computer hardware coming out! Keep up the good work Linus!

You guys are my favorite channel on YouTube for tech. Keep up the awesome work and I hope that I win this giveaway.

After coming across LTT while browsing tech videos some years ago I became hooked and have been watching ever since, I rarely miss a video and watch the wan show archive every week due to the timezone difference not working out for my location. I have loved the way your videos evolved over time as the channel matured, the quality of production since the start of Linus Media Group has been outstanding. While I have greater knowledge on subjects than most of the Tech Quickie videos, they are a fantastic way for average people to get a quick overview of a subject and it's nice for me to have a different take on topics.

Keep up the great work and I look forward to more videos for many years to come.

Wow I can remeber the first time I ever watched a Linus tech tips video it was back in like 2011 when Linus didn't have a dedicated set and he was sitting in his bedroom reviewing the logitech g13. From that video on I have almost watched every daily episode and even some of the weekly live streams when I have time. Sorry for the long story all I want to say is you guys are amazing and keep up the work, let's hit 2 million by the end of 2015! Hype hype hype.

PS my favorite episode is the star wars rap xD

This first time I watched linus tech tips was a night in college a couple years ago when I was supposed to be writing a paper. I was up until sunrise and have been hooked ever since!

Thanks for makeing the Videos you make and for the forum you set up (Also thanks to Luke, Terran, Edzel and Brandon)

BTW: I actually found your forum first... never really wrote answers to questions, because this community is just too fast

If you are really interested, check my profile ^^

Thank you linus not just for the giveaway but for every video that you and your team make!

P.S. love the WAN show! 

I am surprised 1,000,000 subscribers took this long.

Congratulations!

I have been watching your videos since 2010/11, around the time i became interested in building pcs. I miss your old videos but the new ones are more professional and overall better. I would like more videos about professional grade products, i know that they are expensive and difficult to get review samples but youtube is saturated with consumer products, when I search for them normally there aren't too many videos. I wish a bright future for you and everyone in lmg. In regards to the giveaway, the surface would be handy for college.

Love unboxings and build guides! Your videos change my life all the time! :) Keep doing what you doing, we love your work!

CPU: i5 4670K @ 4.2Ghz Mainboard: Asus Maximus VI Hero Z87 GPU: Gigabyte WindForce 3 GTX 770 RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro @1600MHz 

PSU: Corsair AX760 SSD: Corsair Force GS 128GB HDD: 3TB WD Caviar Green, 2TB WD Caviar Black Headset: Steelseries 7H

Case: Corsair Vengeance C70 Gunmetal Black Keyboard: Corsair K70 Mouse: Corsair M65 Monitor: Samsung S27A950D CPU-Cooler: Corsair H100i

I have fallen in love with Linus for the past year. Thank you Linus, Luke, Edzel, Brandon, Taran and Nick for making these amazing videos daily for all these years. You guys have helped me build 2 computers and learn about watercooling. 

Thank you so, so much.

Computer: 4790k, 16 GB Ram, Strix 980, Z97 Gaming 7, Dark Rock Pro 3, EVGA 750 G2, 850 EVO

Phone: iPhone 6 Plus

Tablet: iPad Air 2

Congrats on the 1M subs man! You deserve every single one of them! I still remember stumbling across your Razer Naga review 5 years ago, your review style got me hooked to your videos and made me buy a Naga too! 

I wouldn't know what I would want to see on your channel in the future, since everything you upload somehow has me hooked to the videos! 

PS: Do a WAN show with both Luke and Edzel!  :P

q.q The first video I watched from Linus was a Lanboy Air unboxing - on the street, in front of the store and I got surprised by the way they filmed the video and since then I follow all of the channels... I would love to see more tech under 100$ or much less.

Oh My GAWD!! all these giveaways!! ME BRAAIINZZZ!!

TIJU0rK.gif

Congrats guys! and u need to show us a vid with that golden play button :PP

My dad wants to buy a MacBook Pro... I think that's a pretty good reason.

Congratulations!

This channel presents the best content I have seen in the whole Internet, and in a daily basis! I really appreciate how worked the videos seem, the editing, the camera work, visual quality and even Linus lame punch lines :)

I do believe that its consistency and continuity is what makes it great. I don't care if the information regarding something is somewhere else earlier, I rather wait for what you guys have to say about it.

So, thanks, and keep up the good stuff!

Man, you have no idea how much I appreciate you starting this, hell, I don't even care about the giveaway, I'd just like to tell you that you are the most useful, productive and community-aware  technological information provider. Case and point, a year ago, I had no idea what the use of RAM was, and didn't know what resolution did. Now I built myself an insanely powerful rig sporting an overclocked 780ti, so, from the bottom of my heart, congratulations, thank you, and good luck for the future. Let's hear it for 2,500,000 subscribers!

I'm in Australia so I'm probably not eligible.

BUT.

Thanks for educating us and keeping us informed regarding today's tech.

O and lets have many years of successful content and information.

O O and your adds remind me of being a kid in the 70's watching the sports program on Saturday morning with there own crappy but entertaining sponsorship adds :D.

Keep up the good work  :) And of course i will look forward for any videos you and your team will upload in the furture...  ;)

Congratulations guys on reaching this substantial milestone. Love the channel guys!! Here's to millions more!!

Hi Guys! Im new to the forum. I love the videos of LinusMediaGroup & other Channels of Linus. I like the Wan show the most, i usually play a game like Stronghold Crusader while wathing the videos. The Quality is great and love the jokes. GO on with your vids and Congrats to 1 mil. Subs!! :)