1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Well i think i found about Linus tech tips from random YouTube suggestions, and namely the most important reason for supporting Linus tech tips is the ASAP channel, i think it helps and addresses a lot of mundane tech issues

that everyone feels perplexed about, as far as the products go, i think you do a very good selection on your own, i dont have any specific requests, and when i think about food, hm. There is a lot of stuff out there, but il go with the mundane,

which is KFC.

Cheers!

miss the old days of unboxing to see where you started till this day is something special

thank you linus for all the news  and info that you gave me all the guides

I've been watching since NCIX, and have to say, it has been a great ride.

Found this group when i was looking for a review on a gaming mouse. One of the best reviews ever. my college mates called me an All knowing IT thanks to every vids on techquickie. xD 

Keep going Linus Media Group~! It was fun watching you guys :D

Good job linus team! i don't remember how i started watching them, i think it was an unboxing video and i was quickly amused by the way linus handles the video. There is no other youtube around like them. I love slick's addiction to keyboards (i get fappity fap when i see a nice ducky or just hear about mechanical so i understand him fully).

linus said in the video something about being one of the best tech channels on yt? he is stupid, they ARE the best channel of this kind on YT. i always try to promote them to my friends. for me they are the only people that tell the truth on youtube. if something sux they say it sux and it's stupid and i love the honesty.

I hope they will continue to spread their great work and maybe open an ncix in Europe:D?

All hail Gabe-N!

Thanks for everything Linus and the rest of the tech tips group, y'all are my #1 go-to for everything techbased and I'd have it no other way. I've only been watching your content for about a year now but there's no other channel like yours.

You guys are the ones that made me strive to (try, at least) be a computer enthusiast. Wish the best for you guys. Much love from Washington state <3.

Abigail: Intel Core i7-4790k @ 4.5GHz 1.170v / EVGA Nvidia GeForce GTX 980 Ti Classified  / ASRock Z97 Extreme6 / Corsair H110i GT / 4x4Gb G.Skill Ares 1866MHz @ CAS9 / Samsung 840 EVO 250Gb SSD / Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200RPM / NZXT H440 Blue / EVGA SuperNOVA 750w G2

Peripherals: BenQ XL2411z 24" 144hz 1080p / ASUS VG248QE 24" 144Hz 1080p / Corsair Vengeance K70 RGB / Logitech G502 / Sennheiser HD650 / Schiit Audio Modi 2 / Magni 2 / Blue Yeti Blackout

Thank you Soo much Linus and other for giving us such a high quality content. One of my dreams is to meet you and spend a day at LinusMediaGroup. Just keep doing what you do and the viewers will be happy, at least I am, techquickie is very interesting to me as a tech noob and Channel Super Fun is, as the name says, super fun. Good luck in the future and hope to see lots of interesting content on all of these channels ;)

I learned a lot of things about tech products from you guys. The videos are trully helpfull! Thank you <3

When I got into building PC's around 2007/2008, I remember finding Linus videos on YouTube really helpful and been following since then.

I have learned so much and have shared the tech tips with my friends. And now, they follow/watch your videos. I have always enjoyed the unboxing/reviews the most. Keep up the great work.

When I saw the vid I was like HOLY BALLS MAN! I've always liked your vids since I started to watchin them!

Thanks to your videos I could learn how to build my PC which I'm using right now and its working just perfect. I really like your Unboxing and reviews I've watch all of them and the under 100 dollar videos are my favorite because I found new stuff and cheap that can be really useful. Keep doing this amazing videos.

Your videos are good ,stunning and importantly informative especially '' As Fast As Possible '' videos which i like the most. 

I know there is lot hard work required to make 1 video the editing stuff like that. But in the end it turns out to be good videos.These videos may have inspired many who do not know about growing technology. You have also inspired many to build a pc on their own .I have also been inspired and i will be building one in 2015 after my exams get over.

I did not know that subscribing and liking the video would help in the beginning but now i subscribe and support tech people.

Congrats on reaching your goal and lets all reach our goal and make our life beautiful and be happy.

Great videos with down to earth people 

They are very informative, well made and even when the topic is something I'm not personally interested in they still make me laugh and geek out.

I'm glade its gone well for both Linus and the team and i would simply like to say thank you

At the very least we be happy you give me something to watch when I'm at work and my boss is not watching 

I found Linus Tech Tips when I build my first pc. I watched some reviews of components if wanted to have and some guides. I think Linus does an awesome job of explaining the terms and how everything works in a perfect way!:D

Well i am surrounded by man, most of my friend is male. because most of my activity with male but it doesn't meant i a gay. haha. How do i found LinusTechTips? Ouch! What question is that? Haha.. Of course by searching on youtube for products review and i not really remember when it was the first time. ^.^. What i know after watch about 3-5 videos of Linus Tech Tips, i found it "worth" to subscribe on it. Well it game me lot of information, it not so serious kinda fun thou! I also recommend it to my friends so they will not ask me a lot. haha.. Okay since i can write anything at all, now i'm start typing (not writing). Well here some little introduction, you all can call me '"taka", well i am very new here. basicly i'm not a forumers guy, but.. forum also can give us information rite. I just only read stuff, and go.. i'm not from west earth, i'm from east GMT +8 - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Well right now mostly people know Malaysia, since the incident missing of Flight MH370 and shot down of MH17. Ahh okay i dont want to talk (type) about that. I still new in Computer scene, i am so noob and low level knowledge. i do like music stuff, kinda Audiophile but still not reach that level yet. Love to listen on Classical orchestra music, then from that i also learn about trance music, well trance kinda related with Orchestra sound in certain view. Also listen to other genre like rock, alternative, romance, etc. I am not living in room at most. Love outdoor activity like hiking and picnic, In Motorsports i do like Car Racing which can able to turn left and right such as Rally, Hillclimb, circuit racing series, time attack which need driver to upshift and downshift. I dont like about fast 10 second masturbation ejaculation racing.haha.. Oh ya, just now i having a curry puff and coffee for my tea time while typing all of this. I think i want go away for a while and end my post here. :-) Have A Nice Day

At first i know i already know i cant win the giveaway since what is that, 984 pages and counting haha.. but still i want to type haha.. i have type addict when im in mood ^.^.. see i still typing.. urghhh.. please stop it fingers

Happy Million Subscribers to Linus Tech Tips, crews and all of you. May The Force be With All!

Subs Me on YouTube : TakaFuji | TougeChannel

well well well, congratulations! love to get tech updates by your channel, at least one which I can watch at work without getting into trouble

regards from Germany

Wow. Thinking about it now - your channel has really come a long way since the good old dirty unboxing days. - Time surly does fly. Being from South Africa often means that the new products only reach us much much later and at very high premium, as well as crappy expensive internet for a large majority of the internet age meant that the incentive to gain the tech know how to build custom PCs that remain cost effective and efficient was isolated to the few that were dedicated and interested in computers. This is where your advice, build guides and just general simplification of the topic meant that the average consumer - even way out here - became informed about how to get the most out of every Rand spent. Consumer empowerment is an amazing thing - and I glad that you are having so much fun doing it.

Thank you Linus, Luke, Edzel, Brandon, Yvonne (For believing in Linus enough to let him do dedicate his life to this extraordinarily risky venture) and everyone else involved for being the first tech channel to take the time to think about what the average person will understand and comprehend - and delivering that content without without skimping on the Nerd stuff =P.

You Guys are Amaze.

PS. Please Bring Back Over-clocked Benchmarks

PPS. LinusCatTips Made me a Cat person =)

If did found Linux tech group then i was building trying to build my own computer and i was lost in how that did work

I love then you guys look at things that you can add to a computer after it is builed like monitor, keyboard and headset, but all in all just make tech videos or videos that have something to do with tech

CPU: Intel Core i5-4670K Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z97X-UD3H-BK RAM: Kingston Beast 8GB (2 x 4GB) SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB HHD Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB GPU Asus GeForce GTX 770 2GB CASE: Fractal Design Define R4 PSU: Corsair RM 550W OS: Windows 8.1 Wireless network: Asus pce-n53 (Broken)

Congrats Linus! I have been following your content for a year now, and I still get excited every morning for new tech news! :)

Btw I can't wait for more content on the office waterloop! :D

I found your channel while searching for random tech-related youtube channels. LinusTechTips definitely standed out with its humor and quality in information, video, audio and editing among other things. And you guys keep making that huge amount of awesome content regularly while keeping up the great quality. You seem to love what you do, and I love it too. So thank you for putting all that effort in and continue down the road of awesome content!

Every single morning, day, and evening I am looking for a new LinusTechTips video in my Youtube subscription feed. Why? Simply because you guys make my day better by sharing not only updated computer components information, but any cool tech stuff in general. Regardless of whether or not I win anything, I hope I was able to shine a little light on how you're all appreciated.

Keep kickin' ass guys, thanks!

(Not sure if this already posted there was an error yesterday and I can't find my original post from yesterday morning.)