1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

thanks for all the stuff you guys share with us, you are truly amazing ! 

keep up the good work  :)

Thanks for the great content and for what you are doing , you are my one and only source of reliable tech information and products. I dont spend much time on the forums but i watch every video you upload ^_^ so keep doing what you are doing and good luck in the future. Hope to see you hit 2 milli subscribers !!! 

Best wishes and good luck to all the contestants

I found it by coincidence by looking around for computertips on youtube a few months ago. I watched already quite a lot of your videos. I like most the as fast as possible ones, because even for me there is some new stuff there (I am an IT student :) )

Since i am from Austria, I am not a hundert percent sure i can participate, anyway if it is possible, i would like to get into for the surface :)

Congratulations on 1 million subs! I hope you guys keep on growing and stay strong!

Thank you for all the great content and all your hard work :)

My body is ready  :lol:  Good job, you guys definitely deserve it. Easily my favourite tech channel.

Linus..linus...linus... well.. you're content is some of the best and down to earth content out there, i love your creativity and sense of humour,i watch your videos evan when im not interested in the product.. but my favourite videos you make are case unboxings,keybaord and graphics card unboxing, and the builds you do and simply beautiful, you've earned your subscribers! Welldone! +i had this twister ice cream last night and gawd it was nice

I have been watching your content for 2 months now, and since then I haven't missed a video. I ended up finding you YouTube channel via curiosity in a PC build guide, as even though I have built my PC, back then I didn't know what specs are good and why. And since then you videos has helped me plan out what I shall call my "Ultimate Build". Congrats on 1 Million Subscribers, you deserve it as this is one of the best tech channels out there!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Just searching for tutorials on how to apply thermal paste and from then when i need some info with computer problems or tips i search for Linus Tech Tips. Good luck all!

the way I found the linustechtips channel was by a video of lerining how to build your one computer that helped me very much and after that i watch like all the videos if it , thats how attractive was the first i ve watched and the best thingh about all this linustechtips media grup is the simplicity of it.

I've been watching for a long time so I decided to create an account here as well, wouldn't mind getting a new PC out of this since my Video card and HDD burned up recently :D

I'm a very inactive community member, but a very active passive Youtube watcher. Seen almost all the Videos and it'll probably stay that way :)

I personally love the build guides in a lab coat just such class and have been spending a lot of time back watching WAN show 

Your channel is awesome

No other word apart from awesome

You and the Linus tech tips media group are awesome

You will always be awesome

Keep being awesome

It's in you

You and the group are awesome

Can I have a epic pc?

(No probably not as it couldent be shipped)

Your awesome!

Stay that way

You are the best! Really, I love your Videos. You just say your real thoughts ( in the most cases ) about the products and that caunts alot!

Hope you will continue growing but never lose your excitement about the stuff you are doing!

And yes, I made this Account because of the Giveaway. Its because my English is way too bad to discuss or give some tips.

New PC would be EPIC, as a student you cannot afford such a machine:/

Congratulations to 1 Million Subs!!!

Hey guys, i want to build my new PC and i am watching Linus Youtube channel to help me out with my decision.
Keep up the good work! 

As a computer technician and sales person the videos Linus Media Group made helped me understand the products I was selling and gave me an insight into what to buy and also what to recommend to customers. Also Luke's cool because he plays cs go and we're both MGE
P.S Linus is a filthy casual ;)

Congratulations on getting 1'000'000 subs, well deserved!

And thanks for all the great content, I've learnt pretty much all I know about computer from this channel.

Keep up the good work!

You know, I don't actually know when, or how I found LTT, but I do know that i have been watching since about ~250,000 subscribers or so...

i found out about linus media group on the pcmr reddit when i was looking for places to help decide on what pc i should build... (still dont have 1(using phone btw)) but when i do build one i can rely on one of the millions of trusty tutorials you guys have

Been watching you Linus since yours beginnings in NCIX and i'm still watching yours videos,congrats on 1 Million subscribers,stay positive and continue to make this awesome videos,big thanks too you and yours team :)

P.S Sorry for my bad english :)

First time i ever built a PC back in 2009 i found your channel and have checked almost daily for a new video on any of your channels. i even went to the field of Computer Science because of just how much i enjoyed technology! and anytime i dont fully understand something i seem to remember Linus doing a video over and and search it out and you explain it so simply and fast! Im Glad you made such an impressive mile stone! glade ive been able to watch along the way i dont really look at the Fourms much but i do watch just about every video ever posted! lol Thank you Linus and Crew yall are Awesome and Congradulations!!