1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I've been following LTT on youtube since early 09. I can honestly say, the content has always been insightful, unbiased, and entertaining. This is only the beginning, congrats!

Good luck to all the participants!

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

I found the linus tech tips channel when looking for a review on a motherboard I was looking to buy, this one: 

I then subscribed and even went back to watch older videos to that one and have been watching ever since. Not as an active on the forum as I'd like, but always looking around at posts on here :)

Thanks again to LMG and everything you have done!

Main PC: i7 3770k @ 4.2Ghz Corsair H100i V2 | MSI GD65-Z77A | NZXT Tempest 410 Elite | MSI 1080Ti Gaming | Corsair Vengeance 4x4GB @ 1600Mhz | 2x Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | Seagate 2TB | Corsair RM650x

I found linustechtips while doing online research before my purchase of a Surface Pro 3.  After seeing his review of the SP3 I was so impressed I went on to watch a number of his other videos.  From there I found NCIX, Techquickie and ChannelSuperFun.  My interest in the latest and greatest tec has been renewed.  Thank you.

Great job Linus. I've been watching your videos since I got into PC gaming about a year ago. You guys and Tek Syndicate are my favourite tech Youtube channels. Thank you for all of the knowledge and entertainment.

LinusTechTips has helped and teased me for ages.

From phones to components most videos have given me useful and fun information about various products.

Lately I have been waiting for more gadget reviews. Like phones, wearables, awesome gadgets and everything special.

Maybe some more special cases like RAV5 from Silverstone if you wanna keep doing computer parts.

One of my favourites is the livingroom modifications for computer department. I just love that kind of fixing and tuning.

Even usual lame new guys are great addition at LinusTechTips :D.

Keep up the great work guys!

Congrats Linus! :)

I love your youtube channel and your personality , and i think your sense of humor is and was , that i love the most about you .

I watch your videos like 2 years and will keep doing that . :)

Well, congratulations to you and your team! I never would have guessed it that from a simple thing like unboxing you would go such a long way. I mean, now you have a company and employees to do these things. Even now I still remember the time when some people would be more interested in the cameraman's name. It was such an amazing journey, so please never stop from what you are doing.

I would also like to thank everyone who has ever contributed on making this happen, you guys are awesome!

Thanks Linus! i really like your video's and you helped me alot  :D

Keep it up and lets go for the 2 million subs!

thanks for making me who i am! with my technical interests and so on...

woud love to win:)) 

sry  for my bad english:)

i found LTT via a tech quickie on multi threading. i thought hey this guy is kinda funny subed to see what else he did and here i am.  love the wan show and even though i cant watch live (i live in the uk and 1 am is too late for me!) i always check it out saturday morning with my little girl.  

keep it up linus

"if nothing is impossible, try slamming a revolving door....." - unknown

my new rig bob https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/b/sGRG3C#cx710255

Kumaresh - "Judging whether something is alive by it's capability to live is one of the most idiotic arguments I've ever seen." - jan 2017

Been following your channel for a couple of years now. You and the crew present the products in a way that the videos keep interesting and fun to watch. Thanks for everything and keep on making these great videos!

Hey guys, congrats on hitting 1 million subscribers!

Found your channel by chance while researching parts for a new build and I subbed after the first one. Keep up the good work.

Congrats on reaching 1,000,000 subs.

Which style content do I like most?

- Well I like your content now quite a bit, but your videos now feel more like you're presenting the product to the audience rather than meeting it for the first time. This undoubtedly is because you switched from having the LTT channel as a secondary channelto it being a primary source of income, and it isn't all bad, by presenting the product to us you give us higher quality content. So my answer would be I really liked when you would walk around and maybe go plug something into a system to see how it would look, because you didn't already know, and do it on camera.Then again I also like more recent content like your Samsung U28D590D review which I have a quote from in my signature.

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

https://youtu.be/X5YXWqhL9ik?t=552

I <3 your videos. I even learned how to build a PC because of you and your team.

Congratulations!

I felt it's time I join the community and give my support to the Media Group. I've been subscribed to the channel for almost a year now and it all started with me building a new PC when my old one broke down (never again will I buy an OEM system). I had to look up reviews and LTT seemed at the time the most reliable source of information. And it still is.

Now go eat pizza with my money! :P My recommended toppings are peach, pepperoni and bacon, add cheese according to your taste. Also a thicker base is good with this one, with less sauce, so it doesn't get too floppy. I challenge you to make the pizza yourselves!

Congrats Linus, good luck everybody may the Cage be with you!post-126073-0-38201300-1410427927.png 

Congratulations Linus for 1 Milion Subscribers ! I first met your channel when i was going to buy a new gaming mouse , and i saw a guy eating a deathadder 2013 , and i was just like "Whaaat ?!" Keep up  the good work and thank you for the awesome giveaway

Hey great work for you and your team Linus!.
Been watching your videos for years now and you have directly helped me choose parts for many PC builds in that time!.

Keep up the good work and here is to 2 million Subs.

Linus you've helped my a lot in my school years thank you I've been having so much help from you and your "tech tips" I love you so so much thank you. Without you I'll be bored with out a a gaming pc built with the help of you and I would've failed school

THANK YOU or in Japanese ARIGATOU

It's thanks to the Linus Tech Tips channel that I was able to make informed decisions about my first ever build and put it all together.

Before I found your channel building my own gaming rig was something I felt was a lot more challenging than it needed to be.

I wasn't confident about what little knowledge I had at the time and I might have put together something very different than what I have now.

I am so grateful that I came across your channel when I did because it gave me the confidence to build something with my own two hands that gives me so much joy

and even put me in a position where I seem to have become the local tech expert :D

Most everything I know I can do now, with regard to computers, I learned from you.

And even if it is nothing special compared to others in the LTT community, it is something I am very thankful for.

Keep it up y'all :)

Looking forward to learning a lot more from you.

Regards and all good wishes to all of Linus Media Group.

I found Linus by looking for a video on how to put together a pc. Threw his very informative how to video I was able to put it together effortlessly. I'd like to see more videos on budget builds, and custom made paint jobs and mods. I've really enjoyed all of your videos since day one, and I wish you with all of yours and your teams success. If I could just win that pc, I would just be so happy. Anyways keep up the good work.