1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Thoses r9 290x green painted, signed by linus and the team and a i7 4770k?

aKzNmOO_460s.jpg

TURN UP! Thanks to you guys for sharing your knowledge with the community. 

I've been following your channels for a while and am subbed to all of them, I found it a couple months back. And since then I've gone through just about every video, and you've inspired me to build my own computer.

I love your channels, Keep up the awesome work!

though a confession I've only just made an account on here to enter the giveaway haha, sorry about that

I hope you continue to make awesome videos! I also found your channel by comming across qn interesting unboxing of the razer virtual surround headphones and I like it so ever since then I have been watching your videos. :D

I love tortilla soup with cream, cheese, avocado and many other stuff and of course a lot of chilli. A great mexican food.

I hope the best for you linus and have been watching since you had 100k subs. Love you man

wow amazing hope i can win something thank you the best and funniest youtuber ever

Just wanted to say congrats. It truly is remarkable seeing you guys reach such a massive goal. You all deserve the accomplishment.

Thank You for regularly making videos that are really informational and fun.

P.S. You should do a review of the ANTVR when it comes out.

Thanks for all the great videos and Congrats on the milestone!

Well I found Linus Tech Tips for tech tips and tricks since late 2013 to learn about the components of computers as well as finding a place to view reliable reviews on new technology.    B) 

I wish ood luck to all. But really libus shouldnt be doing a give away. Youve already gave us some more important. Your guidense and help in the vast world of hardware. Thats somethingbetter than all 3 prizes combined. But congratz linustechtips!

I only discovered LinusTechTips a few months back looking at some reviews. I like their reviews since its direct to the point and unbiased. Real criticism and does not just say the hype, but they test the hype with tests and other stuff. Their videos are not bland with just saying the specifications and such but giving a real opinion on what that thing can do. The techquickie videos are really informative too and as always, direct to the point and with a mix of opinions and overall goodness.

Overall this text it means that they are awesome. They create great content!

Congratulations for the 1 million Sub!  :lol:

Great achievement on the 1 Million! I actually can't remember how I stumbled across you guys, It was a review/unboxing but that's about as much I can remember! Either way, I liked your content a lot so therefore subscribed, my only YouTube subscription! lol The mix of content you have is great, it helps educate people on a variety of things which is the way it should be :) 
Thanks for the help you've provided me and others :D
Cheers from the UK you guys! 

Well... this channel has certainly lived up to its name and provided me with plenty of tech tips, many of which came in useful when choosing parts for my first pc build. I'm sure I'll end up scouring the channel archive once I begin the building process and, inevitably, when something goes wrong!  :rolleyes: Congrats to the whole team on 1 million subscribers and the much deserved success! Here's to the next million!  :D

This is amazing news I have been waiting for this to happen for so long. When I found LinusTechTips I had no idea about computers or anything, except gaming. Not I have built over 10 computers and am planning on going to collage to major in computer Engineering. So thank you Linus and everyone there at Linus Media Group. 

I found LinusTechTips by a referral from a friend at school, and I was able to build a computer to fit my needs. I've watched a lot of the videos and hope that content keeps coming!  :)

Thank you so much for making such wonderful content and congratulations. I found Linus Tech Tips  when I was looking for a new mouse 2 or 3 years ago. I think I just started watching a string of unboxings and then eventually subscribed. My favorite series is probably your old one take barely edited unboxings (I mean from breaking the seal to strewing things all over the table and all that) I also like the totally random videos that come out of nowhere. You have helped me build my year or two old computer and helped me learn and keep up with new technology. Another thing I like so much about LTT especially when you were still at NCIX was the complete personalization and the spontaneous reactions. I am very happy to watch you grow and improve.

Thanks again and keep it up (bring back the old unboxings, that would be really fun)

Nopin

This is Like the greatest giveaway evar

You've come a far way Linus. I joined today however I've been very active on your YouTube channel. Keep doing what your doing. You have the best videos and continue making more.