1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I found LTT when I was looking for reviews of the Corsair Vengeance 2000 headset.  I later watched some videos on other hardware that I was interested in.  Ultimately, I subbed and watched a TON of back videos.  When I found out about Tech Quickie, I binged for most of an afternoon watching all the "As fast as possible" videos (even when I already understood the subject matter.)

I've gotten all of my tech friends hooked on your LTT/TQ content as well.

I wish you guys a long prosperous life in the business and keep up the good work.

Gratz on 1 Million Sub's :)

I've always enjoyed your unboxings, and your system build video's-

"Define The Archetype"

Archetype: "The original pattern or model from which all things of the same kind arecopied or on which they are based; a model or first form; prototype."

Linus and the rest of the team you all are the best.i Love to watch all of your videos. I have bin subscribed to you sines you had 100 subscribers. Can't wait to see all your new videos

Congrats!!! And also I'd really like to see you review the new nvidia 900 series when it becomes available. Thx for all your hard work!

I first learned of Linus Tech Tips when I was trying to learn about anti-aliasing and found the "As Fast As Possible," video. From there, I found the main Linus Tech Tips and Super Fun Channels. Ever since then, I've been expanding my knowledge on PCs and technology in general through you guys, and I look forward to more in the future. :)

I found the LTT channel fairly recently when looking up info on YT about the Radeon R9 series of cards. After watching some of the vids I was happy to see that while I might not agree 100% with EVERYTHING on the channel (pretty much just some of the opinions, the actual tech stuff is spot-on), I certainly would not hesitate to point people to the channel that want to learn about computer hardware. So as someone who has been doing computer related work (from shop tech to corporate IT) for the past 20 years and works hard to stay informed about current stuff, thank you all at LMG for your hard work!

Been a fan since the ncix days. The unboxings provides great insight. Keep up the good work!

I subscribed because I was looking for more knowledge and ideas for a gaming computer and what technology does and the names meant I really appreciate the help and I still continue to appreciate the new things that I'm too poor to buy but great facts and future advice! Keep up the enthusiastic and great feelings on the channels!

I was subbed since like when u had 300K, and i like your videos, because back then i used to buy what i liked based on appearances but then i started watching your videos, i started learning about companies and other things that i can trust on, or peripherals i might like to try, i would not mind any of the prize, You deserve 1 million subs and more, you guys help me on building my own EVER first pc, and it is amazing LEL

Congratulations, I have learned so much over the past year or so from watching your videos.

Hi guys, a huge congratulations on your 1 million subs! I found out about you guys through one of Austin Evan's youtube videos and really love your product reviews because they're never too serious and never too over the top. I'm hoping to win the custom PC signed by you guys! Really loved the capsule from Intel and didn't even know about the whole package deal with the new processor! Thanks to you guys I've learned a lot about computers than what little I knew before. Hope you guys keep going with your videos and LinusTechTips has a long life. It's certainly become my go-to channel for updates on the latest technology!

The amount of stuff you guys give away is astonishing! It really is a great community congrats on 1 million.

My favorite videos on your channel are the build guides. They are so helpful and they make pc building so simple. You and your team have inspired me to create my own pc with some of your help. Congratulations on surpassing 1 million subscribers and I'm proud to be on elf them for a long time.

Keep up the good work, have been watching close to all the videos since i build my pc (With you guys contributed to) and thats over 2 years ago, and its still running perfect  :)

Good luck everyone  

I've been supporting you for a while now Linus and the crew! Great work so far and keep it up!

CPU i5 3570k @ 4.5GHz Motherboard MSI Z77A-G43 RAM 16GB Patriot Somthingortheother GPU XFX 7870 GHz Edition Case Corsair Vengeance C-70 Black Storage 120GB Kingston HyperX 3k + 1tb Seagate HDD PSU Corsair HX650  

Displays 2 old 1080p Acer and Samsung ones Cooling Corsair H60

† TTCF Member †

Congrats on the 1,000,000 I found your channel last year whist browsing the nerdy part of YouTube

(We're all nerds don't deny it)

You guys are awesome! I can't really remember how I found you, but who cares your content is the best.s

Also I'd like to see an unboxing of the k70/k95 keyboards.

Cheers

I found linus tech tips from NCIX tech tips

I actually built my first PC after watching Linus Tech Tips for like 3 months. I never had the confidence to build it before hand because I was scared of breaking it because I didn't know what I was doing.

Thanks for Inspiring confidence Linus Media Group!

I found the channel while watching tech reviews well over a year ago, and have been an avid viewer ever since. My favorite type of video was the unboxings, but the other content is still entertaining and informative. Thank you for the endless hours of entertainment and congratulations on reaching 1 million subscribers. 

ty based linus 

I miss your old unboxing videos tho but it's ok I still love u

| CPU: Intel Skylake i5-6600K @ 4.5Ghz | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB @ 2400Mhz | MOBO: GIGABYTE Z170XP-SLI | GPU: GIGABYTE GTX 980 | HDD: 2TB, 1TB, 3x 300GB | Monitors: 1920x1080 3x1 | Windows 7 x64 Ultimate |

I first found LinusTechTips when i was looking for videos on the Nexus 5 to see if it was a good option for a phone and you helped a lot in my decision.