1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I've been a long time viewer of LTT. It started when I built a PC for the first time (still the current one I use today) with the help of a good friend. But I wanted to know more about tech and PC hardware so one of the first channels that I watched and subbed to was LTT (back when it had less than 100k subs haha). I've seen such a thriving community, yet I never really got involved. But upon seeing LTT reach the 1 million milestone, I had to make an account to show my support. I love the videos; they're informative, well-made, and hilarious (at times).

Linus and the rest of the crew, love you, your videos are very informative and useful, keep doing what your doing you're amazing and good luck with everything!:)

hpYMgjzu.gif

Been watching for a few months now. Best tech channel on the interwebs!

Congrats! And many more sucesses to come. I found you when I built my first computer. A core i7 920 that just came out and was looking for a tutorial on how to overclock it.

I truly appreciate your effort in trying to keep your forum and YouTube channel positive and helpful. As a noob, the last thing we want is to get bashed for not being an expert. Thank you for making this a priority. Good luck the rest of the way.

I found Linus Tech Tips when I was building my first computer 4 years ago and have been watching since. :lol:

I found the channel (linus tech tips) about 4 mounths ago because my dad let me pick out the parts for his computer and I didn't have a clue on how to pick good parts and so threw research I found Linus tech tips an it helped me build my dads computer

So awesome. Even if I don't win I will still support you guys. I don't contribute much on the forum as I am busy with school work and other activities.

I discovered this channel after i built my first PC at the end of last year and I have been watching ever since, these videos have brought me much joy over this year, and hopefully more to come, and my friends would not have beast rigs if I wasnt there to build them, with you at my back giving me knowledge.

And this is you raining knowledge upon me.

post-134345-0-25326600-1410475159.gif

Congratulations guys, you've definitely earned this! You were the first channel I found when I was interested in PC gaming and I've learned so much from your videos. Keep doing what you're doing, and I wish you guys the best :)

I've been watching you guys for about 3 years now. This channel was one of the main pushes for me to start getting into building PC's and just enjoying the tech community in general.

Linus, you and your team are awesome! Your videos offered a repository of knowledge to me to enhance my own understanding of computers and computer hardware. I have always referred to your videos on technology before I ever purchase it. I know I am not some longtime user on this website, but I have been with your YouTube channel since it was at 400,000 subscribers. May you make it to 2,000,000 subscribers with great haste, and I hope that you are soon forced to hire more and more members onto your already brilliant team. 

If I may make one suggestion: include your other team members more in your videos, even if they are camera shy. It would be cool to see more of the guys who do a lot of the behind-the-scenes work.

Thanks.

Well, if I may say so myself, I love you guys and what you do. Every day I come home from school and watch the day's video. Thank's for all the great news and reviews and keep doing what you guys do best.

At target you can buy cotton candy flavored grapes they're so cool

I found the channel recently enough when i was looking for reviews of computer components. I now watch most of your videos when i have time. Keep up the good work and the entertaining videos.

What I like about you guys is that you are real. You don't lie to us and make "fake" reviews where you praise a product because you got paid to do it. I will continue to watch every single one of your video and hope this boat never crashes for whatever reason.

I found the channel when I first built my PC and was looking at reviews for GPUs. But here's a random poem: 

My computer has a language
That is foreign to me
It speaks of RAM and Gigabytes
And what could ROM be!  

I don't understand the Windows
My computer says are there
Nor the Gem Clip at the side of my page
With eyes that blink and stare!  

I don't understand the cures
That maintenance wizards do
It's called defragmenter, scan disk,
And virus cleaning too!  

Yet, computer and I work hand and eye
With a mouse to translate
The tasks that I want it to do
While it points out my mistakes!

Thanks to Linus I feel we're in a new age for enthusiast overviews and rundowns! From one Canuck to another, keep up all the amazing work!

Linus this channel has done alot more than give informative high quality videos to the masses, it has created much intrest in technology and computers to a younger audience and I know personally this channel has given me an understanding of what I want to do when im older. Thank you for your time and effort and always remember you have a ton of people that you have swayed in the way of getting into technology whether it be a hobby or a career. I wish you and your wife a long happy marriage and hope you will get the time to read this

-F0xX

Lenovo Y50-70 Touch

I7-4700

GTX-860M 2gb

Linus, Slick, and the rest of the media group I love you guys. You create high quality content that is informational, funny and gives me everything I need to know. I found you guys at the end of 2012 and was looking to build a PC. You guys helped me with selecting parts through your videos and managed to over clock my 4670k to 4.2 gigahertz. I designed my build to have upgrade headroom and couldn't have done it without you. Congratulations on a million subs and here's to a million more. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Love the ultimate surround video want to make that system this summer be cool to win that custom one tho :)

I wish one day i can work with you guys you all seem like the coolest dudes and i love to do what you guys do!