1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I have posted the once as asked. I would very much like the surface pro 3 and it actually in a way has a connection to the channel. I found the channel while looking for a review on the surface rt......and well, I kept watching. I decided to buy it, by the way. My favorite, by far, series of videos is the "super fun" channel I've always liked cool gadgets and toys and this really helped me out.....if that even makes sense :P. Also can your review more budget inspired gizmos? I've always been a budget gamer and I would like some help with purchases. Um...my favorite food is anything my mom cooks when I come over. Praise the Lord if you are reading this on the WAN show! I'm probably dying right now. Call the doctor. Lets summerize.

1. Surface pro 3
  2. Found channel looking for a review on a surface rt
  3. Like the super fun channel
  4. Like my mom"s cookin'
  5. Call the doctor I'm having a hear attack

Congrats on achieving 1 Million!

I have been watching your videos for a while now and they have helped me so much in choosing products before I buy them.

Lets try and hit 2 million! :)

I also like pears! Thought I'd let you know

Thanks so much for the giveaway. I discovered this channel by seeing a video in the "recommended" section of Youtube. Once I saw the quality of the content, I didn't hesitate to subscribe. Ever since, I am excited when a new video comes out and am continually impressed with the content being produced. Congrats on the landmark, you deserve it. 

Thanks for the awesome content over the years Linus, and all at Linus Media Group!

Your videos helped me decide which parts to get for my first PC build (that I of course learned how to build from your channel) :D

I have been watching your videos with unlimited interest and I find them really helpful and successfull. Honestly, I just made this account, specially for the giveway, but just for a few minutes a found soo much information in the forum that could come in use that I belive from now on I will almost daily check on it. I know this saying is quite common but, really, keep the good work going. What you do is pretty what makes our lives complete.

I remember was like a year ago I joined to a buying and selling used parts Facebook group and one of the members posted one of techquickie videos about RAM, I saw it and I like the style of the skinny guy, so I subscribed ,then I saw Linus in other videos and I subscribed  to them too. I watch your videos daily and I`m watching your older videos too because are interesting and gives me the idea what kind of hardware I want to buy in the future. I think the whole group is awesome and the videos are well made and also have great quality. I can suggest to do videos about the companies as Nvidia, AMD Asus etc about how they design a new videocard or how is made a motherboard. Also it would be interesting to see building guides with budget limitations because I think is easy build a computer with unlimited budget, but  well, in my case I Iive in Costa Rica and here the parts of pc are pretty expensive, so I lasted like 4 years in convert my ordinary home family desktop PC in a mid-high end "gamer" pc(mostly with used parts). I hope someone read this commentary and CONGRATULATIONS GUYS YOU`RE AWESOME!!!

congrats on the milestone :) and i remember when i was looking for a review on a corsair vengeance k70 review. the gaming rig would be nice to win. my Favorite series i liked the most would be your gpu reviews. you should review the iphone 6 plus. and why not cats just cats :)

Well, being 12 at the time, in early 2012, I decided I wanted to follow after my brother in the field of computer tech, he wasn't much help, so instead I turned to the internet, with an old HP laptop with an i3....yah....i3. I found Linus on NCIX, and was completely hooked, provided information including entertainment, have been watching Linus since he was on NCIX, haven't stopped. Today I've got a PC...that can play games...but all the parts are 4 years old...like GTX 480 old.... so that's why I decided to enter into the giveaway. Thanks again for all the videos Linus <3

Thank you for making these videos all this time! Congrats on the Golden Play Button. :)

I may not have the time to watch all of your videos or check the forum everyday and I don't even think I'm gonna win anything with this giveaway but I really wanna tell you that you guys are amazing. You're the living proof that working and having fun are two things which can work together. It might be because all you do is more like a hobby, I suppose. That is what I want to do when it comes to my future. I don't have any suggestions for you. Just keep up with the good work and you'll be fine. I wouldn't mind some custom video editing and cheap server builds.

Always been excited about new videos on ChannelSuperFun. The overview videos on Asus motherboards, along with the how-to videos encouraged me to build my own gaming rig. 

Thumbs Up for 1 Million subscribers.

I signed up for this forum a long time ago but never posted something.

But now I just want to congratulate on this big achievement and say thanks for all the awesome videos with great content.

I watched nearly every video since the early bench unboxings. I hope you keep doing this for a long time.

Huge thanks to the Linus Media Group. You guys, with the help of Austin Evans, MMBHD, and other tech you tubers help me after long days at school, and you guys also got me into the hobby of pc building. Probably the best subscribe button I've ever clicked...

Once a upon a time, I was little and was oblivious to computers, and thought that alienware was the top dog in computing.

But then one rainy day, I was searching through youtube, and I found.... Linustechtips.  (Bum bum bum)

Grats Linus, and media crew. Can't wait to be an active member of this great community! 

I have really loved how honesty you are about what you are reviewing, for example, you have said things along the lines of, "I didn't personally like this, but there is someone who probably would."

Thank you for all your hard work too Linus team!  I love all your content and would also like to see more in the realm of Mini ITX builds and hardware.  Again thank you for all the information you have shared over the years.  Keep it up!

Love the show Linus, I've been watching since the old NCIX videos and cant wait to see more come every day!

I can't even tell you how much I have learned from "LINUS TECH TIPS". Yes I have been on forums around the internet but LTT video's always draw my because it's entertainment and knowledge not just, "here is this product and here's what I like and don't like". I like "the WAN show" the best though. I love to laugh and learn. Thanks so much for being here and caring. I am an older guy and didn't grow up with the tech most of the folks that hang around here did but it has been much easier much more fun with folks like Linus and the gang around.

P. S. Pizza is probably my favorite food.

Thanks again to everyone a Linus Media Group !!!

Intel 4670k, MSI Z97 Krait Edition, 2 x 4 Gbs G-Skill Trident X 2400 Mhz, CPU full W/C loop, Sapphire R9 290-flash to a 290x, Samsung 840Pro 128 Gb SSD, Seagate 1 Tb Hdd, Seasonic SS660x2 Platinum PSU, NZXT 2m white sleeved LED strip. 9 Fans all Corsair SP or AF except 1 80mm high speed for NB/VRM cooling. Corsair 750 full tower case.

Well, I met Linus with the as fast as possible series while I was looking information to make my first build. (which has not been built due to..... Ehem little problems :( ) and since then I've been following almost every single channel on YouTube on which he appears. I would really like to see a "as fast as possible" explanation on the different noctua line ups. Congrats on the million subs, and good luck to everyone on the giveaway! :) (btw my favourite dish is sushi the "tiger eye" roll)

Congrats on hitting that massive millions subscriber milestone!

May you achieve many million more and grow exponentially larger until you have an army and you can conquer the known universe with your awesome minions and you guys can be in uniform and have crowns and jewels and stuff.

Or whatever, something like that.

CJMHk1s.jpg