1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I would be so grateful if I could win the custom pc. I would be so thrilled to be recognized by you. I am very interested in building my own pc, but I don't have the funds to do so. I love your videos and I find them very informational. My favorite type of videos DIY builds.

LinusTechTips is the best group I go to for tech tips all the time! I found LTT when i was planning my first computer build and researched a TON of vids in order for that to be possible. Thanks guys for helping me out soo much and congrats on the subs :D

I love cake and your videos Linus. Though i must admit i just made this account for the giveaway, because i mostly hang out at Tek Syndicate.

Nice giveaway as always Linus! Been meaning to join for months now but laziness has once again spotted me, that and college, always funsies.

I found this channel from a friend, and now guess what. This has become my everyday routine that I have to go on youtube and check out linus's videos. I made an exact replica of Linus overkill build guide, you can see my post here on the site. Thank you for awesome contents, and I wish you nothing but the best to come to this community. 

You know, I found this channel when I first started to get interested in building my own rig. Years later, I check the channels every day for new content and really do appreciate everything that you guys do. You hit the nail on the head when you said we have a more "Mature" audience then most youtubers and that is what keeps me coming back day after day - the feeling of community.

So really Linus and everyone at Linus Media Group - thank you for making these videos. Sure they are informative, but they are also a kind of escape for our daily lives. You guys rock!

Oh and while I got your attention, I'd love to see a Blooper reel! You have to have some haha.

Anyways. Keep on keeping on guys - I wish you the best.

Let's do the "formal" things first... How I found Linus (and The Crew (not the game))? Simply NCIX. That's it. My favourite series of videos on Linus Tech Tips are Build Guides. And my favourite style of videos on Linus Tech Tips are Unboxings, reviews, build guides & (ofc.) GIVEAWAYS... I mean, who doesn't LOVE giveaways, it's free stuff :D The product I'd like to see reviewed in the future is some cheap, but good gaming/music headphones (yes, it exists). My favourite "food" are pancakes with Nutella (mmmm) :P :P :P :P Now... Let's talk serious... It's gonna be hard, but we'll see... :) Is there a way to describe what Linus and The Crew (^^) did for me? Of course there isn't, but let's try to do it. When I was a kid, but really... A child, let's say. I was playing outside, running around, doing stupid things, get in a lot of trouble and always, but always, in my parents' eyes, I was the one who started the mess and everything and I always got to learn a lesson... "Don't do that... Don't touch that... Why would you let him get that... Don't ever put your head in that..." It sounds silly, but those were the things that every (I think) child heard. Those were some kind of advices & guidance lines. Back then, I didn't care what someone said, as I was a kid... It's normal... But as I got older I really started to understand all that and other things someone told me as advices. Now, when I'm older (18 btw) I really get all of that and maybe some day (I hope) I'll get to say the same stuff, and more, to my kids (I'm not ready yet, but just saying). Now, why am I saying this? Because Linus and the guys were really a part and a "big" participant in my choice of what I want to do "when I grow up" :) When I was 5-6 years old I started to "study" about computers and electronics. I knew how to use the computer and do "stuff" on it and I really liked it. I became obsess with it, but not in a bad way... I was just really interested, So, as I grew up I learned more and more and more and more. I became really good at it. I knew that if I choose this there would never be an end to studying and learning because it's a never-stop kind of thing, where every day SOMETHING new is made... And I liked it, accepted with no thinking... Boy, was I RIGHT! Now, I LOVE that and I'm enjoying it, just as I did when I started... I'm still in school ofc. and I can't wait to start working (I hope) what I love, (mainly) PC related stuff... I'm in middle school and doing 3 years of CNC Machines operation and programming stuff (3rd year btw). After I finish this I will have to "upgrade" my skill and pay for extra classes for Computer Technician (I don't know what it's called in America/Canada) so I could have a degree in that too, as I couldn't get in in the beginning. That aside, what does the Linus Media Group has to do with all that? I learned SO MUCH (I can't describe how much) from Linus and the guys, that it's unbelievable. My thing are PCs and that's where I learned the most. Of course the other stuff was super-duper helpful and without that I would just stick with the PC related stuff and that's it. I really didn't want this to be a long (at least I think it's long) text, but it is where it is... I just want to say THANK YOU LINUS and THE CREW! Thank you for everything you have taught me. It really helped me in numerous ways and I can't believe my self that you guys were pretty much the turning point of what I want and will do for a long long long time. I didn't say much about how it all helped, but that's because I just can't explain what you guys did for me. Sorry :/ That's it! I'm sorry for the mistakes (grammar & spelling) and all the quotation marks and the brackets... I hope someone will actually read this mess and understand what I'm trying to say. I love you guys! (no homo) (I'm sorry if someone gets offended) :) And you said to be creative... so here's a picture (of some sort) I hope you will guys will see this and understand what I'm saying. Also, good luck to all the winners and have fun! :) 

post-112940-0-85155000-1410474717_thumb.

Found you guys when my old rig was starting to die, it would have probably been fine for a little while longer if I'd avoided a few specific games, but the more I watched your videos the mode I not only needed a new system but to do an amazing job of building it!

That was back when Linus was trying the first few love streams and I've been watching most days ever since.

You guys have built a great brand, and had a lot of great follow on and side projects, like this fantastic forum, great work guys keep it up.

I'd really love that custom gaming PC so that I can play games on something better than a crappy laptop (dual core Intel Pentium 2.3ghz, 6gb of ram, Intel hd3000 graphics)

Wow good job hitting that 1 Million subs Milestone, I am glad to have been part of this vas and Generous community. Everybody on this forum and the YouTube community have always stood behind you and enjoyed the videos you guys have made. (including me, you guys are awesome). so congrats on this huge milestone and hope you keep up the good work. oh and another thing what is better PS4 or Xbox One?   

Congratulations guys! It's always good to see passionate hardware and media enthusiasts be able to do what they want for a living in a comfortably, friendly environment. Here's to the next million! 

Thanks for all the great videos you guys make it really helped me bring out and increase my love for computers

<3

( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)  Hey guys I built a rig a few months ago (270x + fx6300) thanks to you guys so don't give the gaming PC to me but I won't say no to a surface pro!

Are you going to get the new iPhone 6 to review. Also, in your opinion what is the maximum screen size that phones should ever be?

I first subscribed to Linus' channel back when he was still making those classic unboxing videos.  His videos are among the first things that sparked my interest in computers and technology.  I now have my own computer that i built myself and I would often refer your videos and this forum to my friends who have questions about computers.  Thank you for all your hard and great work! :D

P.S. I would like that Surface Pro 3.

P.S.S. Stop staying up so late xD

Congratz! I find TeckQuicke to be very educational, interesting, and not too long for my short attention span! I found linustechtips through some other tech youtube channel some months ago. Probably Austin Evans or MKBHD. Not the point though! The point is you have hit a huge milestone, and I hope you can stay there and above. Also, Linus for president! :D

Grz to 1 Million viewers. You deserve everything you earned.

corsair carbide 400r|AMD FX-6300 4,8GHz @ 1,47V|NVidia GTX480 850/2100MHz @ 1150mV|Kingston Low Profile Value Ram 8GB 1333|Samsung 840 Series SSD 120GB|Seagate 2TB HD|WD 2TB HD|WD 750GB HD

Phobya DC12-400|Phobya G-Changer 240 top|Thermaltake 120mm bottom|Phobya Balancer 150 black nickel|aqua computer cuplex kryos hf|watercool Heatkiller GPU-X³

Found your channel when I was working towards my very first build. I must say I've learned so much from your videos over the past years. Congrats one the million subcribers! and looking forward to more great content from you :)