1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

hoping that i get the pc, however i would give it to my friend as i have only just built a new pc and my friends pc is currently dying. :)

I love pretty much anything tech related, so I instantly liked the channel. Linus does a great job at explaining stuff!

Thank you so much for your content. I have been researching in building my own pc and your videos have helped me so much, words can't express the gratitude I have for you and your videos. Thanks Linus.

I found your youtube channel looking for a review of my current nzxt tower. Ever since then I have been a fan relying on  your reviews on all the latest gadgets. Keep up the great work!

Found your Youtube channel looking for help building my first pc.  Could not have done it without your help.  Keep up the great work and thanks.

You guys are awesome!!! My favorite part of the channel is the "Stuff that doesn't Suck" section. I want to see more budget friendly products, and I also want to see more LinusCatTips! The first LinusTechTIps video I watched was on a Corsair Vengeance K40 keyboard about a year ago. I do not own a gaming rig so that's why I'm watching so much of your vids! You guys are the best youtubers in the world and I have spread your channel to my friends because you deserve more viewers! Also, when is the watercooled room video going to go up, and whos the new employee?

I've been watching your content for over 2 years, I learned to build my first computer solely off of your videos. Thanks you also for the great giveaways you always seem to have going on.

I found linustechtips when I was trying to decide on which graphics card to get at the time and I found your comparison video very helpful and to the point. Thanks for all the videos and the hard work you guys do. 

I love your channel guys! Keep up the good work. I really like your build guides and they have helped me build a few computers so I really appreciate those videos! Thanks!

I think the first video I ever saw of LinusTechTips was an Astro A40 review. That was a LONG time ago!

Congratz on 1 million subscribers. I started watching before Linus for a while now and I find the videos quite informative.

I look forward to seeing new uploads show up in my mail. 

Seriously have learned everything from watching your videos. You deserve it and much more. Thanks to you I have found my passion in computers and technology.

I found this channel trying to learn about computers. Your videos are phenomenon and much more exciting than most other youtubers (my opinion). Anyways I'm happy for you guys reaching over 1,000,000 subscribers as I was one of them that helped you guys get there :)

ive always liked Linus tech tips i found you by wanting something and didn't know much about it and i searched it in YouTube and there you where. lol  :)

I don't post all that much, but I do read the forums a lot. Thanks you guys for making so many hard hardware (Ha) decisions so much easier. And thank you guys especially for the years of entertaining videos and also; congratulations on the epic subscriber amount"

Linus, youve helped me so much with technology, i used to be a noob. Ive watched almost all youre videos and i really like how you go into detail about everything. You're an amazing YouTuber and keep it up  :D  :)  CONGRATZZZZ!!! :D  :D  :D  :D

Congratz, I don't come to the forums very often but I do watch almost every video you guys make. I really like quality of them all, I make sure to watch the WAN show every week. Also my favorite food is any form of pasta.

Wow, i thinks its been like 2 or 3 years now that i've been watching you. Finally got off my lazy ass and registered on your ass! I hope you keep doing what you man!