1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Man has it been a long time, the first video I ever saw from Linus was this "outside" review of the HAF X

I've been watching these videos since Slick started working with Linus, and man has it changed. Seeing this channel grow over the years was amazing and I hope this channel continues to grow until Linus is as old as Elric  :lol:.

My System Specs: (Short list) i7 4770k, GTX 780, many SSD's, a 2 TB HDD(deceased :( ), Corsair 650D. Full list: http://pcpartpicker.com/user/kchriz6097/saved/8dh7YJ

Upgrade Plan: Acquire some Black Noctuas then add 16 or 32GB of 2133MHz memory

I'll take either. I'd take the G550J but I don't frequent here often :(

Congratulations on hitting 1 million subscribers. Been watching you guys for a while and love your channel. You guys should do an ultra budget build (like 2-300 dollars). And just more awesome builds but thanks regardless for all the great vids.

Thank you. That is honestly all I have to say. Your videos are a great help all of your products you inbox and review. They help me so much. I would love it if you could do an I boxing and review of the new Razer Blackwidow Ultimate Chroma. As I want to get it but I do not know if it is worth it.

Keep up the good work all of you.

P.S. My favourite food is lasagne :)

Really love what you guys do and I hope you keep doing it for a long time!!!!  :)

I would love to win any of these prizes! You guys have some of the greatest content on youtube period. I just started watching you guys about a month ago but because of you I have a new found passion for computers. Keep up the great work and making awesome content!

I always enjoy watching your phone reviews because you're so honest about how you feel about them.

I loved that video with the Bluetooth devices and they had to find them around the house using the app! Good luck everyone

post-134454-0-47537400-1410474378.pngHi, I'm just calling in about a custom gaming pc give away. Also, could you please review some ddr5 asap.

Been with you since 2012 and in 2014 my account got hacked lol 

Anyway keep up the awesome work and I hope you never leave 

You are the best youtuber tech or otherwise!

Have a nice day linus :D

Thank you Linus, I remember when I first started making my computer. I didn't know much but my brother did so that really helped, but what helped more was your videos. You really helped us understand more about what parts are good, how to build one and just all around how easy it is to build a computer and how cheap it can be. Thank you for making these videos and good luck to you and everyone else making a computer right now. -Film0re

I'm gonna write what I said on YouTube: 

"I've been watching these videos for several years now, I started way back when I knew absolutely nothing about computer hardware / software and I watched these videos as a way to pass some time and learn a bit about computers. Since then the Linus Media Group and NCIX has taught me so much, pretty much everything I know, and has even influenced my decision on my career, because of this channel I'll (hopefully) be a network analyst / cyber security for the U.S. Air Force. I've referred many of my friends, co-workers, and even my step-dad to this channel for any of the help they needed. Linus  you've also taught me that the pre-built desktops are the worst possible idea when needing a new PC. Thank you for the wealth of knowledge and good luck on 2 million subscribers."

I just created this account and I know it may not look good that I'm brand new or that I don't have any posts on this website but I've always been a little wary of forums. I would love to be apart of this community from this point on and learn so much more from the many user perspectives this forum provides, and I hope that one day in the future I can return the favor by helping a newer user. So with all of that out of the way I'd like to get to know you guys; your perspectives, opinions, experiences in the past, and maybe have some healthy conversations along the way. I can't wait to start exploring the site and learning even more from everyone. Sorry about the post length, this was kind of my "Hi, I'm new" post. 

Found LTT through your WaterCooling guide. Despite best attempts never been able to get enough cash together for WC rig but maybe one day...

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Designing my own custom desk with the hopes that I'll have enough money to put a nice rig in it before long.

HawK

I found LinusTechTips while researching a preparing to build my first gaming PC. I was going to get a laptop, then realised, via Linus, desktops are so much better with concerns to price to performance ratio. LinusTechTips also helped me find the parts I wanted and helped me learn about them with TechQuickie  :)

:) thx for all the vids i have leaned so much cause of you and your team

Good job on the one million subs!

Now lets get one million forum members! :P

But i love Linus Tech Tips the videos are fun and you learn something (about pc stuff :P) from your videos.

My friends ask me for PC tips a lot of times and I get all my knowledge from you guys! xD

Btw can you guys maybe try to mod a laptop? That would be fun :)

-007Mix

Great job linus! I love your videos a lot! Keep up the great work! :D

St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada!  You're videos are watched globally and have enjoyed watching them from day 1 back in your NCIX days...I still build and have become even more of a enthusiast because of you.  Thanks!  Mark.

I found Linus Tech Tips when I was looking at building a new gaming rig