1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I apologize in advance if some of you don´t like these long, nostalgic posts, but what has to be said, will be said, so: After I realized, that my laptop (Acer Aspire 7738G with an Intel Duo Core T6500 and Nvidia GeForce GT 240M from about 2007 <_< ) wasn´t that great anymore to play on in spring 2013, I was looking for a new desktop PC. Because of a german youtuber, I began to plan my own system, but was never really sure about how to put it together :lol: . When I looked that up on youtube, I luckily found LinusTechTips which I think really does deserve a special place in my youtube schedule. Just by thinking of me building a PC without the help of the buildguides your crew produces, I would still play actual games on minimum settings with 15fps :blink: .  I don´t want to be cheesy but it is just like that! And if any of you think, that I joined this forum only because of the giveaway: NO! Err... The custom build would be really nice, because when does someone living in Germany get something, one of his idols built personally in Canada with all these cool guys signed up?!?!? But I hope that I can also get some advice of this great community! I hope that you and your team will have fun doing these videos for a long time and I just want to wish you all the best!!! Along with LinusCatTips, ChannelSuperFun ( :lol: ) and Techquickie you do something I do really respect: Beeing able to be so entertaining in so many different ways just like one of my other favourite youtubers called "Jangbricks". This guy does videos about Lego, RC cars, Gaming and more (No advertisment). Thats great; a youtuber doing so many things so well.

I just realized that it took me about one and a half hours writing 10 lines :huh:

Some recommendations for some videos in the future: -Be quiet! Buildguide (Case, Fans, CPU Cooler, PSU)

-Some kind of black and blue themed build with some nice Roccat peripherals

-Sapphire Videocards (I have two Sapphire R9-290X Tri-X Vapor-X OC with !8!Gb of VRam!!!! (Single GPU), but I just use one at the moment..... B)  Want some in the future?)

But now its enough!

Until then:

Goodbye

Etienne 

Nothing special goin' on here.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRBA6Vo_srk

First found Linus Tech Tips when looking for a product review, this was back when LTT only had 300 000 subs.

Congrtats on 1 000 000 guys!

Congratulations Linus! Thank you for the giveaway. 

I love your videos :P

Found this post almost exactly a year ago when my friend first told me about the channel, and I've been hooked ever since. In fact, LinusTechTips led me to watch more and more youtube videos, more frequently. Your videos always make me laugh out loud, and they've been getting even better lately!

Hell, thanks to LinusTechTips, I've been trying to start my own youtube channel. You guys have really inspired me to give it a try. I just wanted to congratulate you guys on the amazing milestone, and I guess I'm here for the giveaway too, but who isn't :P

I found your channel about two years ago and I recently came back because Yolo but your channel is still one of my favorite on YouTube.

That custom gaming pc would be stellar.but that surface pro 3 would also be cool.

Thanks for the endless entertainment.

sometimes i play on a potato box not to make fun of them, but to feel bad for them, 30 fps is depressing.

Im not sure how I found your channel or videos, but they sure did help me get into the wonderful world of PC gaming. After realizing how easy it was to build a computer, I decided to start saving up. My original build was going to be an intel i3 2100, a 7970, Asus PZ8-Z77-PRO, and some other things that I cant remember. At that time I didn't had known that the LTT forums were a thing. so I was getting suggestions from other people. A year later it was time to build my first computer, after watching a lot of videos on how to build I was certain that I wouldn't mess up. Fast forward another year and I ALMOST have the computer of my dreams. with a 770, and 8GB of RAM im almost there (Need a i7, cooler, ssd, and case).

Thank you Linus, and to your team as well. I wouldn't have had the passion I have for computer hardware that I have right now.  

Im going to see what I can squeeze out of my brain.  1M subs wallpapaer could be a thing

Although I'm new to the forums, I've been watching LTT for a while now. Congats on the 1000000 sub mark!

Thank You for all the wonderful content! I found your channel when I decided to build my first computer, but didn't know ANYTHING. Thanks for the help, the insights, the professionalism, the humor, the fun, the excitement, and most of all the care. Congrats on 1,000,000!

Congrats on the 1 million milestone! I've always had laptops as my personal computers because I was too scared to build a PC on my own (the whole thing felt so overwhelming!)
I was researching on getting a new laptop and stumbled upon a video of yours of the said laptop. You seemed to make really good points so I decided to check some of your other videos out. 2 hours later, I had ditched the idea of getting another laptop and was adamant on making my own PC. And so I did and never looked back.

Your videos introduced me to a world that was too scary for me to enter my own, and I owe you guys a lot for that!

So thank you for that.

i found the videos by looking at computer components reviews and Congratz!

First off, congratulations guys! Really proud to say I've been here since it was half of that at least (not the forums, though).

Second, for the giveaway, you guys may not read this but... Whatever. I found Linus' channels a few years back, and it really got me interested into tech more than I was before. I love the new style of videos, but in some ways I miss Linus' old unboxing videos.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

When I first started an interest in technology and PC components, I immediately found Linus' channel.  Through his techquickies, reviews and benchmarks of products, his introduction of me to the NCIX channel, and all the other good things, I have now become (sort of, kind of) addicted to watching various tech videos and checking my favorite tech-based subreddits religiously.

Hello :D

I found your youtube channel when looking for a pc and I knew nothing about them but thanks to you I now see everything in a different way you opend new possibilities for me.

I even want it to be my job.

You are the one who changed my life (#NoHomo) and now I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

PS: Sorry for my bad english,I'm French :P

Whoop 4k videos nice! Been watching for 4 or 5 years, would be amazing to win a new pc

I've been following the channel for about six months now, I love that it's a daily thing. I would love to see more builds, especially budget builds, on the channel. 

Still loving the content, way to go LMG!

Woah! Congratulations Linus! You brought me to PC modding 3 months ago and now I enjoy every part of my pc.

Linus tech tips helped me build my first rig, thanks guys without you I don't think I would of been able to pull it off!

HYPE! Seriously though, great job Linus and everyone else :) You deserve the 1 Million.

I've found LTT back at the day when was building my first own pc. was whatching all that nzxt phantom unpacking lol)

I'm glad you guys have grown so much! Great job and ty for all that you do!

I'm no good at poems but here is one anyway.

Linus' Limerick

There once was a guy named Linus.

We pretty much called him Your Highness.

There's nothing else that rhymes

With Linus so I'm

Going to end it with Congrats.