1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

:) So happy you hit 1 million and ya'll are the best tech channel

keep on chugging "Choo Choo"

I watch your channel everyday after school and have learned most of what i know about technology from your channels

Now for 1 billion subscribers

Good Job

-everyone

i'm so happy for you guys. you all do absolutely top-notch work and thanks to your videos i am posting this comment from my very first custom built computer (her name is Saffron.. from Firefly). i just finished it yesterday and it would have never been possible without your help. you all do amazing work and you'll hit 2 million in no time if you keep this up. cheers guys

post-134264-0-00598400-1410472803_thumb.

Congratz guys, you are one of the channels for which I really hope that they can continue making content as long as you want to!

You helped me with a lot of tech related decisions and also brought me over a lot of free time at work! Thanks for all your work! :D

First found linus looking up cases to buy from my system, and ended up spending the rest of my days looking at unboxings...

I found you guys while looking for a review of the HAF X Nvidia Edition. I think it would be cool if you guys could do more audio equipment and maybe go to NAMM? 

I have been watching linus content for almost 4 years now. Thank you so much for the years of fun and information. You guys are the best!

CPU: 3570K @ 4.2 | RAM: 16GB Corsair | GPU: EVGA GTX 780ti ACX SC | PSU: Corsair AX850 | Monitor: Asus PB278Q | Sound: ATH-M50X | Mic: Blue Snowball

Pizza! (Is this open to uk residents?)

“Look at you soaring through the air majestically... like an eagle. Piloting a blimp.” - GLaDOS

I even seriously almost cried with you linus, you guys are awesome, since i am in this channel i have learn so many stuffs, GOD.... i just wish you guys keep growing, and become more successful that what you are right now, i am not from the PREMIUM community, but i think is really good what you are doing in the giveaway, they deserve it. THANK YOU LINUS MEDIA GROUP!!!!

Sweet ass prizes man, think I just stumbled across one of your videos one day and have watched every single one since then!!! Don't need to change anything,why try and fix what isn't broken? Keep up the great content man

I found LinusTechTips when I was looking for a mechanical keyboard. My favourite series was the reviews on gaming peripherals. I would love to win the giveaway. Congrats on 1mil subs guys!

Hello! I believe that I found Linus tech tips through searching for reviews for a graphics card (gtx 750ti I think). I'd really like to win something as I am stuck with a Samsung NF110 netbook, and I really want to start gaming on PC. Thank and congratulations!

The first time i watched a video from Linus, i actually thought he was too goofy to be doing reviews, but since the the review were actually useful i just kept watching and a guess i came to like his goofiness. :P

Dear almighty Linus,

I deeply enjoy the content that you provide. it has taught me a lot about computers in general. You even inspired me to build my first computer for science fair. It won honorable mention!!!!!

But keep it up, and congrats on one mil

Thanks for creating these amazing videos and good look in the future!

Congrats on 1 million subs! I remember watching the video on Luke's oil cooled rig 2 years ago while trying to find pictures for a presentation I was doing for a class. Been a viewer ever since.

Oh man. I remember when I found this channel. From /r/buildapc from someone who was helping me build my own PC. You deserve the million subs, Linus!

I have been watching since I can't even remember but I do remember I found Linus when I was looking for case sizes and what all that ment for a build I haven't got a thing for yet lol but it helpd so much and led to one of my favorite channels on YouTube,and more information then I could ever ask for even if I don't win anything I am very greatfull that Linus and is friends are here to continue to help none techys like me but winning wouldn't be to bad but, thank you. and favorite food is water melon cx