1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Ive been waiting a good time for you guys to reach 1 mil. I knew you guys would make it! With your outstanding work you guys truly deserve it! Congratulations to 1million and l lets get to 2 mil! Good luck to all who want to win these great prizes by LMG! :)

I found LTT when I wanted to build my first DIY PC. I was looking for build guides and yours were the best (by far). Later on I dived deeper into your channel and now I got to be a daily viewer.

Good luck for the future.

I first found LTT in reddit but I didn't start really watching until I moved and found myself without a desktop so now while I smoke outside I bring LTT to catch up in now days tech :)

LinusTechTips is the reason why I am now a proud PC owner, thank you very much for all these years of education & entertainment!

I found your channel last year, by sitting there with a disassembled PC and a bunch of watercooling components on a table.  I admit I was a little lost, so I went to youtube and typed in "water cooling guide" and picked your overkill watercooling video based on it looked the least flashy (which I read as most informative) of the top channels, plus I believe it was the newest one.

Holy crap, I love the channel, I think I might have watched every video in the past year.

Thank you (I would love the PC)

Gradzzzzz :D I would love to see a review on the HD681 EVO's and would love Custom PC Built by Linus, with a case that is "signed and designed" by the Linus Media Group crew thanks!

Congrats with the 1 Million subscribers Linus media group! Oh yea... I like bananas....

First heard about LinusTechTips by watching PKA with Linus as the guest, it was the first time I'd even heard of the channel as YouTube never recommends channels I'd actually care about. I suspect I will down days of time into your videos as it's time to upgrade parts of the trusty old computer.

Congratulations on breaking 1M subs

I found the channel while searching for information about which parts to use and how to build a pc. And my favorite video is PC dust elimination, the rugged, manly way.

I found your channel when I was searching for advise on pcs thanks a lot for helping me learn a little bit more on pcs

Thanks for posting daily videos Linus and the team. I subbed a few months ago because I wanted to build a computer. Your computer builds are supurb and I love looking at all the tech and reviews and unboxings.HOpe you go for another million and more!

I loooove you videos ( spellt correctly?) Im from the netherlands my self and almost before i go to bed i watcha bunch of vids that consider bengmarks and pc build always wanted to have a gaming pc so im beginning a new study on computer building and learning how computers work... keep up the good work lines and not to forget crew!

I have only just made my account today but I have been following Linus tech Tips since at least.... late 2010 not the first watcher by a long shot. After seeing this video I decided it was finally time to join the forum seeing as I love all of Linus and co's videos and watch all of the religiously. Plus I really want that laptop  :ph34r:

I wish you all the best in the future and like you to know that we love your content!

PS. The best food in the world is an English Sunday Roast (with Yorkshire puddings)!

I was looking for help on building my PC which is now complete and someone on the PCPartPicker forums directed me to here. I watched literally all of your hardware related and parts choice techquickies, as well as every one of your pc hardware product reviews and build logs to gather a wealth of info. I would love to win the custom pc and can u please do a budget custom watercooling setup. That would help me a ton as the one in your overkill build log is far too expensive for me. Thanks for uploading and spreading knowledge to the community and congratulations on 1 mil subscribers :) you deserve it!

I found Linus tech tips when surfing YouTube. You guys inspired me to build my own system. I have a FX 4130 AMD Processor that i can over clock the hack out of. I have a M5 A99FX Pro 2.0  motherboard. And thx to your videos, i got crossfire set up with 2 260x r7vens and it's amazing. Thank you so much. Now on the subject of the raffle i don't care witch one I win if i win cuz both look awesome. Thank you Linus for everything. ;)

Hello!

A massive congratulations on 1 million subscribers, and please keep making awesome videos, I work in IT and the first thing i do when i get in the office is check your page!

You've done amazing work, never stop!

This channel has inspired me to save up and build my own gaming pc! Thank you for the awesome content you and your group put out! 

1 MIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLIIIIIOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!

Hey Linustechtips crew! i love your videos and the great build guides, but while those cost lots of time and money, my favorite is the handy stuff for under 100$. by far my favorite series and i'm waiting for me soon i hope!

I found Linus media group when I was just looking on YouTube for more information on computers and technology. I saw your video for the gtx 780 and instantly loved your videos. Ever since then I have kept watching your videos and I have learned so much. I look forward to seeing your future videos and hope that you continue to produce great content. 

I started watching this channel back in 2010 when I was first introduced into the pc world, although I did'nt have any knowlege, I learned how to built my own pc and just wanted to say thank you soo much with out your videos I probably would'nt have my own desktop today. Thanks

When you talked about tell you what the first video i saw of LinusTechTips i was determined to find it so i went through 5,896 videos to find it. And I came up with Cooler Master HAF 932 Black Edition Case Unboxing & First Look Linus Tech Tips. I saw it 2 years ago looking for a computer case. And i didn't end up buying it wish i did.

post-99610-0-46335000-1410472365.png