1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I may not have been watching since the start but you have inspired me to build a custom pc and encourage my friends to do the same. Please continue your brilliant work and trust me that it is appreciated as I am sure others can confirm from around the world. From me in Glasgow, Scotland, I thank you for truly opening my eyes to custom PCs and giving me a great enjoyable video before I go to school. Oh, if you read this Linus, thank you for the recommendation of the LG 34um95-p. It is fantastic. Same with the HighLANder t-shirt even though I had to import it, it is currently my most frequently worn t-shirts.

Awesome!!

I found you guys when my cenozoic video card died and I was desperately looking for a fix for it on YT (was in the middle of my 1000th ME3 playthrough). In one of my clicks I came across the As fast as possible series and watched a bunch of them in a row. Since then, I often come back for info and builds. I managed to fankenstein my GPU and I'm crossing my fingers so it'll work for at least another 4 months, when I'll be able to build me a new PC. This old one is almost 8! years old. 

Bottom line is, I used to be an avid gamer but work and owning a laptop kind of took me away from my beloved custom desktop that I built for myself ages ago. When I found you guys my techie side woke up and I just can't get enough. hehehehe... my shop list is sweet <3 Thanks to you guys  :D  :D

I like watching all video types, even the random "DYI Cabinet Cooling". I'm taking a lot of pointers from the "ULTIMATE Build a Better $1500 Gaming PC Computer". 

The work you guys make is awesome! Thank you!

BTW, My fav food is anything I'm in the mood for at the time but It cant have peppers... hate those things!!!!

I found Linus Tech Tips while watching Austin Evans videos, now i dont watch any other tech videos 

Keep up the good the work!

Found you guys via NCIX , love the WAN show and like the work you guys do..

I am a game developer from Vancouver so feel free to throw me technical  questions if needed.  :)

I have found out about your YouTube Channel by searching for a product review I can't remember what it was exactly but I liked the content produced so I kept with your channel and if you have not see in this reply to this thread I am still here watching your content. My favorite videos I like the computer build videos that you make that is probably the best videos I like of yours. I would like to see you guys to review the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus but also the Apple Watch. I hope that you guys will keep on producing the content that you always do. 

It all started with a solution to find a way to boost my range in my room and which method that got the fastest internet connection. I watch NCIX tech tip episode #52 5 years ago comparing the differences and the pros and cons of a wireless, powerline or ethernet connection. I bought a powerline adapter as I find it most practical. THIS WAS 5 YEARS AGO!!! :lol:  After that I would (and still) look forward to get on my PC and watch your videos on the daily. You got me into building my own computer and I purchase all my parts from NCIX because of you. You are an inspiration to me and some of my close friends. I learned a lot from you and keep learning from every episode you upload. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK LINUS AND THE LINUS TECH TIPS CREW!!1  B)  :P  :D  ;)  Wish everyone the best of luck! PS. I loved your linus cat tips channel

Just found your page a few days ago and im building a hackintosh now getting some pointers from your video 

got to know the channel when i needed to build my first pc years ago, one of your build guides helped me trough building my very first pc. Since then im in love with the channel.

Only thing i could say is that i always really liked the old unboxings and would love to see those kinda things again. But i like everything you guys do :)

Main rig: modded watercooled FD arc mini - biostar ta890GXE - phenom II x6 1090T @3.9ghz - gtx 560ti - 8gb corsair xms3 at 1333mhz cl7 - coolermaster silent pro m700 Watercooling: EK-Supreme LT cpu block - MagiCool SLIM DUAL 240 Radiator - EK DCP 2.2 Pump - Phoby balancer 150 - primochill uv red tubing Notebook: Acer aspire TimelineX - I3-2310M - 8gb ram 1066mhz - GT540m - kingston SSDnow v300 120gb

I like watching the custom PC builds. :)
btw my favorite food is fish :D

I discovered you guys when looking for gaming laptops, thank god i seen the light, I now have a good knowledge of pc parts so thanks sooooo much.

Found LinusTechTips through the 900D review. Wouldn't change anything about the channel, you guys are doing just fine as you are. :)

Thank you Linus and the group for brightening my day, such simple videos reviewing products of the same common interest. But the soul and passion in your videos is what makes them all the better than the rest and unique. Cheers and good luck for the future years filled with even more exceptional content :D

1 MILLION WOOHHHH GO LINUS, SLICK, EDZEL and the other guys i haven't seen very much...sorry...BUT YEAH CONGRATS!!

Congratulations on you 1 million subscribers!

post-134009-0-66727500-1410471085.jpg

I love you're channel(s) and watch every video every day.

Before I buy something, I first check you're reviews for the best product.

I love the light, funny but yet serious way you make your videos!

I hope you can gif us a lot more tech advise for a looong time.

You are the reason why I became a youtuber to!

You are a part of my daily routine and you make every day a good day. :)

I watch a lot of tech channels but i'm the most 'addicted' to you channel.

Keep up the good work and hopefully grow Linus Media Group fast! :)

Greeeeeedzzz, Ken

I started watching Linus Tech Tips when I was browsing through various computer oriented maybe a month ago. I can safely say that Linus, Luke, and all the rest of the crew bring an entirely different attitude to tech reviews. For the most part, other tech guys on YouTube make painfully dry videos that mostly just talk about specs with little to no entertainment value. Not only is it entertaining, but with the TechQuickie channel, I learn a lot about the basic ins and out of the way the stuff actually work. I'm glad to say that I'm a subscriber and fan of Linus Media Group. Keep it up guys. (By the way, a romantic getaway with Luke should have been one of the prizes. I'd enjoy that more than I'd like to admit.)

It's something unpredictable. But in the end is right. I hope you've had the time of your life.

I would like the gaming rig, i found out about this channel when i learned how pc was better than consoles and i searched up how to build a pc and your videos were the best out of all of them. Keep doing what your doing your the best.

I found your channel when you mentioned it during one of your old NCIX unboxing videos. Your channel is the channel I follow most closely. Keep up the awesome work and continue creating awesome content for the tech community.  :)

ITX Build: CPUIntel i7 6700K MoboAsus Maximus Impact VIII | MemoryCorsair Dominator Platinum 16gb GPU: EVGA GeForce 980 Ti Hybrid | PSU: Corsair AX1200i | StorageSamsung 850 Evo 1tb SSD, WD Red 4tb HDD EnclosurePhanteks Evolv ITX (white) | Cooling: Corsair H100i | Case Fans: Noctua Industrial PPC PWM NF-F12 and NF-A14 

ATX Build (in progress): CPUIntel i7 5960X MoboAsus Strix X99 | MemoryCorsair Dominator Platinum 32gb GPU: TBD | PSU: Corsair HX1000i | Storage: Samsung 950 M.2 512gb, Samsung 850 Pro 1tb SSD, WD Red 4tb HDD, WD Blue 750gb EnclosurePhanteks Evolv ATX Tempered Glass (graphite) | Cooling: Corsair H110i Case Fans: Noctua Industrial PPC PWM NF-A14

Custom PC Built by Linus!

I found Linus' youtube channel when I decided I wanted to build my own gaming PC. And While I haven't exactly had the funds to build one yet, I've been armed with the knowlege to build a PC without fear of breaking everything along the way. And on a side note, blue team rules!

LinusTechTips is an awesome channel

Its has helped me to learn all i have ever wanted to know about pc's and how to make them, Through this channel i have got to know what is really meant when people say PcMasterRace.

Keep up the awesome vids n i hope u meet 2 millions subs soon :D

Not sure if my last post was posted. Kept saying saving post and never got anywhere so I guess ill try again. Always been interested in computer and technology stuff so when I came across this channel it was exactly what I was looking for. Keep up the good work, congrats on one million!