1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I miss the old unboxing intros

3770k, Asrock Extreme 4, 16GB Dominator Plat, AX760i, 250GB BX100, 1.5TB Seagate, Win 7 Home Prem 

Found you through your PC build guides. Keep up the excellent work and congrats on 1 million subs!!!

Ah, I remember finding you guys like it was only yesterday! I saw a video with Linus's cats and there was a flame war in the comments debating whether or not Linus was a homosexual. good times... good times. I love you guys, you taught me to build a pc and most everything I know about hardware, I hope you get to the next million!!

Congrats on the 1 Million Subs. I love your video content and can't wait to see the whole room water cooling setup in action! Keep up the great work Linus and Team! :)

Congrats Linus and Linus Media Group!!! Linus, the first time I came across your channel was when I was trying to learn how to build a computer. Your videos were extremely helpful and really helped me understand more about PC's. Happy 1 million!!!

The fun and informative content created by the linus media group rocks! It has helped me to make the right choice when buying PC hardware/cool tech nerd stuff. Definitely looking forward to enjoying more epic content in the future!  :D

-Here's an amusing newegg review for an led strip, for giggles  :lol: :P post-107605-0-92928000-1410472008.jpg

This is the only time Linus Tech will reach 1 million subscribers,  I'd like to see Linus blow out a million Candles for this event!

For the Best builds and Price lists here is a world where many points of the price have been predefined already for your convenience!

The Xeon E3 1231 V3 IS BETTER Than the Core i5 4690K and a Significantly better value for the non-overclockers or value shoppers.

The OS is like a kind food, Try it before saying if you like it or don't.

Thanks for teaching me a lot. Continue with this channel (:

Well I started watching you guys' videos because I really wanted to get into pc gaming. I got on YouTube and searched bow exactly to build one because I have loved technology since the day I was born and I thought it would be fun! I would love the opportunity to win one of these great rewards. Congratulations to your whole team for 1 million! You really deserve it! :D

Linus and the whole team backstage. You all do a great job. Keep it up!

Yo! Great stuff man! Keep up the good work ;)

Greetings from Croatia!

If i win any prize i woud be very happy not because I won something, because you will read this. 

I dont remember when I saw your first video but I watch your every video since a half year ago. I love your proffesional reviews and great describing.

I feel very sorry that i cant describe all my fellings about you guys because english is still a problem for me. Anyways, I hope you will still be as good as you are, and I wish you that you will get better and better as time will go. I wish you and all your workers a happy 1 million subs and hope to get double of that. 

Much love from litlle country Croatia!

Ivan

Thanks for being a great content creator and releasing your videos! 

I've been watching your videos for a few years now when my interest was peaked by computers. It's hard to believe you guys have grown to be this big and I'm so happy to see. Everyone's personality in the videos and on the site is unbelievably upbeat!

Seeing this success is astounding. Trust me when I say, you guys have developed an incredibly intelligent and helpful community that will continue to grow. Your coverage is great, honest, and informing.

From one long-term viewer, I look forward to watching future videos and continuing to watch Linus Media Group grow. You guys are a true inspiration to pursue what you want without falter.

Cheers,

Josh (Fictiouz)

P.S. My favorite food is corn chowder. :D

I ran into your channel when searching for computer part reviews for my first PC build, that was about a year and a half ago. And I'm still following every one of your latest video's, because its a great way to keep me up to date with all the latest PC tech, gadgets, etc. ..

I'd like to see some more video's about geek objects, like that helmet and sword you showed in the video, talking about where you got them from and such.

Really hope I win something this time! (probably won't happen, but I'll be positive).

Thanks for doing this giveaway, and congratz on your 1m subs, you more than deserve it!

Congrats on the 1 Million subs you deserve it! Love you guys (all the homo)

Awesome! :D 

I remember I found Linus' channel when looking for reviews for this headset I was going to buy. I think at that point he had barely 100k, been subbed ever since :) We've come a looong way. Congrats on 1 mil!

I found Linus Tech Tips by looking for a good tech reviewer that was also professional with their content, and I found it. Thank you for being awesome Linus Media Group!

Such a great giveaway!
I found you NCIX, loooong time ago...
Nice times.

Great reviews Linus, keep them coming!

Linus

I found this channel while searching for a cool tech channel that made awesome videos constantly. You were the one to make me decide in 1400 dollars to invest in my rig and gave me the confidence to help my friends with theirs.Most of these choices were influenced through you. I picked up a corsair mouse, keyboard, and mouse pad because of your high recommendations and I can't say I can be happier. I made recommendations to my friends based on you because I trust you so much. Your videos give me tech knowledge that gives me the opportunity to spread my helpfulness to those around me and for that I cannot thank you in words. Your videos give me joy and something to watch. You are by far my favorite Youtuber. The second I stumbled upon your little corner of the internet I knew you were awesome :D You might be thinking while reading this why are you entering this giveaway? Well its because I really need a portable device my kindle simply does not do it. I hope good luck to everyone winning and thank you Linus for this amazing giveaway as well as videos!