1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I want to say how much Linus has influenced my life.... When I first watched a PC build vid, I decided that this was something I wanted to do. In a period of three months I had learnt all about gaming desktops and how to build them. 13 days before my 13th birthday ( big coincidence!!) I built a gaming desktop all on my own. There was no way I could have done it without Linus and his vids... And the fact that he sparked my interest in it and pcs. Thank you Linus and the crew from the bottom of my heart.

I am now 13 and 5 months and I am still convinced that I am the yougest custom PC builder in my ul county.......

Linus, you are a great person and make amazing videos!!!!! Keep up the good work !!!!!! Faviourate video was the one about your razer nzxt build guide

Gracias por toda la información que me has brindado todo este tiempo desde que arme mi pc, todos tus tips y consejos han sido de lo mejor, Sigan así!!!

Thanks for all the info you have given me all this time since I put together my pc, all your tips and advice have been the best, so Keep !!!

One million subscribers. That's a lot of people. Congratulations on hitting that milestone, guys! I have been subscribed to your YouTube channel for a long time, and it has helped me make hardware decisions, informed me about tech news, and entertained me (along with wasting my time :-)).

Keep up the outstanding content quality and production rate! Good luck to everyone who is entering the drawing!

I've been subscribed to Linus Tech Tips on Youtube for a long time, they helped me build my very first gaming rig and I'm still watching them daily to this day. If I get something signed by them, I might fanboy out.

I have always looked to your videos to find out what I should get for my PC, and really appreciate how your videos are presented!

Hi Linus,

I'd love to get my hands on that gaming rig. I've been watching your videos for a long time and have followed your advice in both buying, and building. I have built many PCs and do so for my friends and family often. I would have opened my own youtube channel, but yours is already the best, and I can't imagine I could contribute any more to the community than you already do. I love your videos, I have been a subscriber for a long time, but have only just today joined your forum ( :( )  I hope the ride keeps you making amazing videos of new tech for a long time to come!

-Joe Jackson

I love Linus Tech Tips!!! You guys make seriously the best videos and I wish I could get a job like you guys. Keep it up! You've informed and inspired me time and time again.

I really enjoy the system build videos you have been doing. 

Thank you Linus Media Group for the awesome videos. I am a relatively new member of the community, but I love the idea and attitude in it in every way. Even though I am fairly new, after I had found your channels on youtube, I watched as many videos as I had time for. I have been tuning in to the WAN Show every week for a couple months now and have probably watched almost 200 hours of Linus Tech Tips, Techquickie, Channel Super Fun, NCIXcom, and even Linus Cat Tips. I love every video on all of these channels to a degree and it is hard to pick a favorite, but I like the Channel Super Fun and the Linus Media Group tours the most. And the WAN show archives. And the great Techquickie Info. Thank You!!!

Found the channel couple years ago whilst researching products, was an amazing find and have been subscribed since! Many thanks guys!

I found Linus Tech Tips (actually it was an NCIX tech tips video) while contemplating my next PC build.  I tend to purchase items online and I always like to find objective reviews before I just order something and have it shipped to my house.  I've watched several different videos online but I really like the Linus Tech Tips group.  The videos are entertaining while being very informative while remaining objective.  This combination is pretty hard to find and I appreciate the effort that goes into it.  I check back daily and have even ordered things that I wouldn't have thought of before simply due to the recommendation from a video.  Keep up the good work, congratulations on the million subscribers, and thank you for the chance at an awesome giveaway!

Hello Linus and everyone else, I would like to start off with a thank you for being a very consistent uploader of great content, I found you guys when I had gotten into PC gaming on my (Now out-dated) laptop. With a mixture of your videos, tek syndicate, and NewEggTV I managed to build my own full on Gaming tower, It's pretty awesome to be able to play any game you want and have it look its best. Keep up with the funny and amazing work.

This is amazing! Linus Tech Tips is by far my favorite youtube channel around! I just learned about the forums today and am happy to be able to call myself part of the community!

-ServerKing

First of all, Congrats on your great accomplishment! Make sure you give us an un-boxing of that shiny gold play button and give youtube some grief about not giving you enough money!(:P) I too am a you-tuber, but I must admit, I'm a noob. I found your channel maybe 1 or two years back when I was looking to build a pc, and I must say I was maybe too influenced by your-guys's unboxings! I've found myself buying a-lot of stuff because you just make everything look so fun to un-box! I modeled my pc off your mid-range $1500 pc(except I cut the price in half xD). Thank you for your great videos! 

(P.S. I had a cookie for breakfast xD)

i found this channel randomly. Nobody told me about it, but i'm sure glad i found it. Keep up the great work Linus Media Group!

I really loved the unboxing video's and the house-tours, also the iSwitches!. I do not like some of your opinions on some products however, but that is the beauty of opinion right? :) Take the Surface Pro 3 for example  :P Way too harsh in my opinion but okay.

The thing is, you have mayyyybe gone away from a bit too much from tech sometimes, but it's not a bad thing, I found the skateboard one really random and thus funny. It's a good company while I may have some disagreements on some points you do know how to run it and keep it afloat.

One million subscribers. That's a lot of people. Congratulations on hitting that milestone, guys! I have been subscribed to your YouTube channel for a long time, and it has helped me make hardware decisions, informed me about tech news, and entertained me (along with wasting my time :-)).

Keep up the outstanding content quality and production rate! Good luck to everyone who is entering the drawing!

Congratulations on all your hard work.

Michael in Dublin, Ireland

I only recently discovered this awesome channel in the past year, but after watching many of your videos I decided that I wanted to build my own custom gaming PC.  This was a very rewarding experience, and I would not have been able to do it without the plethora of helpful videos from you Linus!  Thanks for the awesome content and entertainment and keep up the great work! :ph34r:

I originally found LTT looking for a case (Antec I believe) because I wanted to see what ti looked like and what came with it. Your videos as well as this community has helped not only my hobbies, but also my career path.

Congrats once again Linus Media Group! I found the channel after interest in building a computer; looking up reviews and such. Even after building the computer, I still regularly look forward to the daily video; It has become a part of my daily routine. Thanks (even though I'm not very active on the forums)!