1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Woah! Congrats!! I bumped over your channel when I was searching for how to build a PC, lol! Anyway, congrats, I love your videos, they are so educational and exciting to watch!:D<3

This is awesome, congratulations to the Linus Media Group! I started watching NCIX and Linus' videos about 2 years ago when I decided to learn more about computer hardware in order to build a PC myself. Fell in love with the videos and have been watching them daily ever since! Keep it up guys!

Congrats on making it to the illustrious 1,000,000 subs!! That's awesome. Found your channel when I decided it was time for me to build a gaming rig and did not have a clue what new hardware was out. Keep up the great work and I'll keep watching!

My biggest memory of old-time-linus was wondering who Mr. Cameraman was!

Congrats Linus Media Group! The giveaway items are amazing and I would love to get my hands on one of them, but I'm just happy you guys were able to make it this far  :D

I found the LinusTechTips channel back in late 2010/early 2011 when I was doing research on computer hardware to build my very first computer and replace my old one that was slow and as loud as two fans for your room on the highest setting. Out of all the other Youtube channels I visited, this one really drew me in and I continued to watch your videos throughout the years. You guys have really done an amazing job and you guys really got me interested in learning about this field. My knowledge about technology vastly improved thanks to your videos and this forum's community. Any of my friends that mention they want to learn about computers, without hesitation I send them the Techquickie channel because I know without a doubt that everyone on this team has worked extremely hard to make all the videos amazing. My friends end up loving the videos and also get interested in learning more. I cannot thank you guys enough for everything all of you have done, it must have been a long and hard journey. I kind of regret not posting in the forums, however some of the community is intimidating! It seems like they know everything!  :o Anyways, congrats again! Keep up the great work!

love linus tech tips learned everything I know about computers from these guys Im getting ready to build my first computer these guys have been soooo much help  :)

I listened to soooo many archived youtube WAN shows while remodeling my house.  Thanks LTT team and congratulations!

I first found your videos when you were saying how much cheap cards suck. So your the reason why I didn't cheap out. Keep up the awesome work!

HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE

THE HYPE TRAIN NEVER STOPS

OT

I started watching Linus when I was first researching to build my first PC. He quite literally got me started with PC building and gave me some good advice.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

I like how everything is so informative and funny at the same time. As for the content (regarding CPU Coolers anyway), I would appreciate it if you could also include the graphs/comparison of the coolers without actually changing the fans with the Noctua's. I know you do this to "standardize" but some of us wants to know how some brands/models compares to others' as a whole product.

Oh and I nominate @SAV1OUR for the G550JK giveaway :D This guy (gal?) has helped me build my very first system unit and I've seen him (her? lol) help a lot of those other builders in this forum as welll. 

Thank you for everything guys! See you at 2 million subscribers! 

I came to the YouTube channel a couple of years ago from a usual procrastination session and continued watching as the company grew into what it is today.

But what kept me watching was the true fun way they do there jobs in a comedic value and give honest reviews and technical know how. 

I would give anything to have the job they have, something I would truly enjoy and would wake up for.

All I want from the future from you guys is to continue doing the great job you do.

by the way..

Favourite food = Bacon... Bacon is good (Canadian style)

Thanks for all you guys do! I found a youtube case review about a year ago and have been coming here for info ever since.  It has been a life saver at work because they made cut backs about 10 months ago and now not only am I the Lead Manufacturing Engineer but I also have to do all the IT/ Computer repairs etc.  Thanks for all the info and answered questions!  

I found out about Linus Tech tips when I was trying to pick out a case for my first desktop PC.  R4 all the way :P.

First Build:| Gigabyte 990FXa-UD3 | FX 8120 4.0Ghz | Coolermaster Seidon 240M | Asus Radeon HD 7870 | Kingston HyperX 3k 120GB SSD + WD Green 2TB HDD | Corsair RM750 | 8Gb Kingston HyperX 1866Mhz CL9| Fractal Define R4 White/Windowed |

Hey linus i just wanted too come over and say that i really love your videos man and keep up the nice work, with you and your guys because it,s great panter content your uploading ;)

We did it! :D

Keep up the great work and keep giving us amazing content!

4746_1719.jpeg

I have been watching you guys ever since you started, and you have taught/showed me so much about technology. Keep up the good work and congrats on the 1 million subscribers you deserve!

I'm gonna tear up!

I first found LTT when I looked up an HD 5770 unboxing because my first gaming computer was a prebuilt rig off newegg that came with one. Years later, I built my own computer with my own custom loop!

The build guides are usually the longest videos with the most work put into them (preparing/building/editing/scripting/filming/annotating/EVERYTHING) and I still watch them all the way through even though I know how to put the square block into the square hole. 

See you at 10m subscribers!

haJ27sw.jpg

Build Logs

Project "Oh No" | Ice Pack | Secondhand | MicroP

The only thing I could ask is that you keep up the excellent work. You are my number one source of tech info an I always watch or read with pleasure your content.

What: custom pc (the graffiti sounds cool)

how i hound you: when i saw my first video i didnt really enjoy you, i thought you were more of an advertiser then a tech enthusiast. In fact i thought you and the sham wow guy were the same person.But once i started looking for more reviews for products i started watching more of your videos and realized youre really  entertaining. And who knows how much money you have saved me in not buying "stupid" stuff.

Favorite videos: i like everything on channelsuperfun you guys seem relaxed and having a fun time.

What i want to see a video of: >:) hmmm....Eat durian fruit then when finished als ice bucket chalenge(lol im not going to be picked because of this)