1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Thank you for all the great content you've created ever, I've learned so many new things from this channel and am proud to support you.

P.S. I hope I win : )

I found this channel a year ago and loved every video. The quality has gotten a lot better :) Keep up the great work :)

Congratulations Linus! You and your team deserves, always bringing alot of good content and alot information.

Linus, the quality of your channel is unrivalled. Although I've only recently registered an account on your site (sorry bout that : / )  I have been a subscriber to your youtube for a number of years now.  Einstein once said that a real genius is someone who can take something complex and explain it to someone simply. With that in mind I want you to know that tech quickies are my favourite thing to watch on youtube. I can actually feel you making e smarter. Thank you for making me the tech davy and informed nerd I am today. Keep being awesome!

A loyal fan

Hi i'm from Roumania you have the best pc related yt channel and seem unbiased  and you guys have the best forum  .. Keep up the good work

Well like 5 years ago I decided to build a pc but I had no idea so I did what everyone does and googled it and bam i found your channel, i learned everything i needed form ncix's youtube channels and 2 years ago i built my own pc after saving up cash. #linusfoamtips

Found LTT when I was looking for information on the Corsair Vengeance K70!  Love what you do, keep it up!  :D

I found Linus Tech Tips while looking up how to build a Gaming Pc on youtube, I was quite amazed by the video quality and hit the subscribe button. What I didn't know at that time was the New Video Upload a day policy, it was treat to come back home from School or work and check out a new video on Youtube, definitely made my day sometimes :) 

First began as simple look up of a laptop I wanted, led to a full time subscriber. I can say almost everyday, I look forward to Linus' pc master race attitude. He makes reviewing look fun and he keeps it interesting. (Still waiting for the original 50 sms headphone rap). I really like how he sort of makes it feel like he is actually telling us and not a camera. I give him a lot of credit for that. I think this milestone is far overdue. I wish you the best on all future video and content.

Just for laughs: Linus had really blonde hair. It looked bleached. Correct me if I am wrong.

I found you from searching for a keyboard for gaming, so i looked you up and found a Razer black widow, Amazing keyboard  (using it right now) I enjoy your Gaming And Game consoles playlist. Im looking forward in seeing you do future GTX Graphics Cards and reviewing them. And i'd just like to say youve worked hard for a million subs and you deserved it 100%. Keep up the good work pal.

We all know what LMG will really send out with that custom PC

evzdCLK.gif

And for good measure, I will post my most watched video From the LTT collection 

I wouldnt mind a custom build by Linus and the squad :)
Keep up the epicness and 2 million will be here in no time!
You guys are the best!

I Love all your videos, they're so good, I subbed at around 150,000 subs, and have been subbed ever since, I havent seen a bad video from you and I wish you prosperity for all the guys at Linus Media Group, winning would mean so much to me as well, thanks :)

I love watching Linus Tech Tips because you guys go into detail with your reviews and your added personal insight is both amusing and helpful when it comes to me making a decision about buying whatever it is i want to buy that you guys reviewed lol.

Probably not gonna win this giveaway but for what its worth I think you guys do a kick ass job of being both entertaining and educative

I looked up on youtube how to build a pc about 2 years ago, since then I have built my own rig and helped 9 friends build theirs. Linus is Love Linus is Life.

Case: CM Storm Trooper I CPU: 4770k @4.5ghz I Cpu cooler: H110 I RAM: G.Skill Sniper 16gb 2400mhz I GPU: Sapphire 7970 OC I Mobo: Msi gd65 I PSU: Corsair rm 750w I KEYBOARD: Cm Storm Trigger cherry mx blue I MOUSE: Corsair m65 I MONITORS: ASUS VG248QE 24" 144Hz and Acer X223W 22" 60hz I AUDIO: Corsair vengeance 1500

I found LTT about two years ago looking for computer part ideas. I have loved seeing the growth. I can't wait to see LTT grow even more.

My Build:

i7 5820k ~ Sabertooth X99 ~ 32GB Crucial Sport ~ Nvidia Titan X ~ Enthoo Luxe ~ 512GB 850 Pro ~ Asus PB287Q

PC Part Picker List

GIMMIE GIMMIE GIMMIE GIMMIE

Also grats.

GIMMIE

BTW, you guys are one of my most trusted tech info sources. I think I found you through NCIX, but I can't remember.

Hey Linus Media Group (This is to all of you)!

Love the videos you guys make. Keep it up! 

Lover you channel and have been with you for a while and I would like to see a meet the staff video for your employees. 

Congrats on the 1mill, i was looking at building a computer and looking at reviews and found your's i liked how they were done and then got stuck on them. idk what i would like to see but i have liked allot of what you do and all yours vids are really professional. keep up the good work.