1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Great videos and very helpful! I found your channel while searching for the review of the htc one m7! Keep up the good work!

I first found your channel back when I was in the market to build a PC since than I been a loyal fan.

I personally like your review series as it answers all my questions.

I would like to see your view on Acrylic tuning for water cooling. I seen all your guides but they are only for flex tubing

so that could be very awesome.

i love desk foods so if you haven't tried any Pakistani foods? you are missing out on a lot,

if you really enjoy spicy foods, u should try some.

thanks.

My favourite style of your videos is the WAN show, always something to look foward to the end of the week. Although being in the UK means it is very rare that I manage to watch it live as it usually starts at 1:00 Am here. I would like to see a video on Edzel's rig and what it is capable of.

Thanks for the great content, keep it up! :)

Linus' build guides were what got me through building my own PC for the first time. I couldn't afford all the fancypants equipment he always seems to have, but he spoke in clear enough and general terms to help someone like me at the <$500 PC mark. The group's reviews are comprehensive and shot professionally for such a small group of people, and I'm always looking forward to whatever new piece of tech he's reviewing each day. Here's hoping he can reach 2 million, and sees success for years to come.

Congrats for making it to 1 million, now time to make it to 2 million!

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

Thanks for making such quality videos of everything ! Tech , Fun and .... CATS :) (BTW I don't like Cats that much) I found you unexpectedly in around 2012 by searching like 'ultimate thin gaming notebook' on you tube , I saw you Razor blade review , then I subscribed your channel to see what will happen ! Then I ended up being a huge fan of you ! Thanks and go forward !

Congratz on the 1 million subscribers. Linus media group has been an entire part of my daily life since the day i first decided to build my own computer your the best to keep me up to date with the last trends in technology. If i had to choose my favourite video it would surely be one of the WAN shows since i'm always giggling to myself when i watch them .
Hope your still as succesfull in the future. Fairy

Congrats for the 1milion subs. I have an ideea...it will be great if you're gonna do an AMD Hackintosh build. The FX procesors have great support with the kernels released on insanelymac. Go for it :D . A lot of people want to know how to build the perfect AMD Hackintosh.

PS: Gigabyte boards are perfect for this kind of project   :ph34r:

Thanks for all the useful information that allows me to make informed choices when picking out computer hardware. Also the weekly show is awesome, I love to watch the archive Saturday morning with a coffee. ;)

I have to agree, you do have one of the coolest jobs possible, Linus! 

I needed PC component reviews when I was building my first PC back in 2012 and I kept coming across Linus' channel. I liked the videos and the reviews so I subscribed and have been hooked ever since.

Congratulations to the Linus media group for getting to the 1-million subscribers mark.

it would be swell to win the awesome custom PC rig signed by all of the members of Linus' team.

great work guys keep it up.

Congrats Linus & co!
I think it would be nice to see a comparison of a lot of different after market GPU coolers and are they worth it?

Can't wait to see how the desktop will look like :P.

I love your PC-Builds. It helped me build my first system;)

You and your team have so much personality and that really lacks in most of the YouTubers today.

And all the little jokes you put in your videos, like you put a potato instead of a Game Console. That always makes me smile.

Keep up the great work!

Stay awesome!

Usually I lurk your videos and forums but I felt that I needed to create an account just to congratulate you guys. Awesome job in gaining 1 million subscribers Linus & team!

I first started watching your videos in 2009 thinking you were such a happy go lucky guy that I was quite envious about, I mean come on. You get paid to play with computers!

My cousin first introduced me to your channel when he was explaining several things to me, using you as a guide and example of what to do in builds, and what I SHOULDN'T do (which I failed miserably several times).

It's been more than 5 years since I've upgraded that rig (which is slowly dying off, oh no!) and I've yet to do it but eh, it still lives and breathes.

Anyway, I just wanted to thank you for providing me with a lot of technological information explained very well in laymen terms. Absolutely love your techquickie channel! Keep doing what you do best and we'll see you again when you reach 2 million!

PS - Since you love jokes, here's one: What do you call a pig from 10 million years ago? Jurassic Pork!

I got here cuz a game that requires lil to non pc BUT my dream job does.

I want to record music for a living, mixing and mastering ... buying a huge studio would be impossible for me so in order to do that here in Colombia, I would need to do it "On the box" ...

Wich is why I need a strong computer ... Going thru the friends on my humble game (Urban Terror) ... They shared a link of your old NCIX vids so I can have good info on the stuff needed to make the build. It was just me doing research since I was (Am) unemployed and had no savings to get any part of the system, but one can dream. Since then, not being the most Tech Knowing guy in the world, the content got me, the good vibe on Linus and Slick kept me here and ... here we are ... still watching the WAN show since the first day it went on and trying to be a Nice Colombian to you people here if my lil audio knowledge is useful to anyone (PM me if something, I'm always home so I can always try and help) :D

Congrats to you all on the Linus Media Group

I found Linus Tech Tips when I was in search of a new computer case.  The forum has been ALOT of help and full of nice people. My favorite style of video that LTT has to be the Unboxing and Reviews.  A review that I would love to see is the final consumers version of the Oculus Rift.  I would love to hear Linus's or Luke's critical reviews on the final product once it comes out.

Love the videos, keep em coming!

Congratulations to all of you!

I would like to see more vlogs by not only Linus but also from the other team members. And you should link the firetruck video and the rest of those to Channel Super Fun.

Found linustechtips through youtube while searching for parts review for the computer. After a few video, I found the quality of service was excellent. Thanks for what your team and yourself had done. Congrats for reaching 1mill.

Congrats on 1 million subs from your loyal fans, long time watcher here from early NCIX days... thanks for the journey so far.

Will continue to be a part of it in the future.

(The dynamic duo couch time, that was a huge thing for me to watch every week)

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

holy balls,

1,000,000 subscribers. linus, you've come such a long way, i remember back in the days the unboxings outside ncix. much has changed, a lot has improved and you should definately keep going on with it!

thank you for making great videos for us!

ItsJustMidnight

It's so amazing that you've made it this far with your channel.  You seriously put out some of the most high quality content that I have ever seen go up on Youtube, and I am always up to date on everything tech because of you guys.  You always find ways to add humor to your videos to keep what is normally a pretty dull subject entertaining, and I really appreciate that, and I'm sure many others do as well.

I know it's just a random draw, but my birthday is coming up in a week, and it would be the greatest birthday present in the world if I won one of these prizes, especially the bull blown gaming rig.  Good luck to you and your business in the future, and good luck to everybody else in this giveaway!

Hey Linus, I am 14 and have been watching your videos since 2012. Your channel inspired me to build my computer and is what got me really interested in computers. (Both hardware and software). I have watched just about every single one of your videos (Even the ones that literally have nothing to do with computers) and it's by far my favorite channel on YouTube. I have built 5 computers so far and I've learned more and more each time. I built one for myself and convinced 4 of my friends that building a computer was the way to go. I am even currently helping my friend pick out some parts and have referred him to your channel because you guys really do the best job in reviewing the ups and downs of each product. Your channel got me so involved with computers that I even started programming last year. I am currently learning javascript and a little bit of objective c but it's really hard. Anyways, I wanted to thank you guys for this amazing channel because it really changed my life from sitting around and playing video games on Xbox in 720p to now learning playing on pc in 1440p and also useful computer languages and being able to help out my friends and family with computer problems and questions.

Thank you guys do much.