1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Thanks to you linus, I've been watching your videos since 09' and was great...
 how fo oyu explained everything, it's so easy c:

No se hablar muy bien ingles pero estoy aprendiendo... y continuando lo que me gusta ver mas son los reviews que tienes. Me gusta ver lo mas novedoso a tiempo.

Tambien espero los reviews de la nueva serie de nvidia ;)

ok continuando con la comida favorita ( My favorite food i'ts ) se llama Chiles rellenos estan deliciosos, los han probado?, personalmente yo los puedo cocinar C:
estan deliciosos!! xD

Well linus congratulations for your 1m subs! and keep forward xD

Thanks for uploading so much great content. Your videos are my "go to" for the latest and greatest pc tech releases.  :D

Glad to see the channel is a success. I really like it.

i really like your reviews and how they are honest and to the point. i think that is something a lot of other reviewers don't have. keep making awesome videos!

I remember linus from the NCIX videos back in 09 - You have grown my friend ( this is also my entry )

Where most tech channels are dry and serious, LinusTechTips has managed to be entertaining AND informative. Thank you for all of your content and I only wish you great success on all future endeavours.

- Stanton Nichols

Voice Over Artist

Congratulations Linus and everyone at LMG.

I can't remember the first time I saw Linus in a video; but I believe it was the 6870 Triple Eyefinity showcase.

I still remember finding the NCIX and LTT channels and watching through all the old videos... NCIX Tech Tips #19, anyone?

Tech Tips #52 was also another video that I found interesting at the time.

In the past few years I've been watching Linus' and LMG's videos, I've come to learn that while Linus certainly doesn't know everything,

he is still a very knowledgeable man when it comes to anything involving PCs, and I'm always pointing people to Linus' channel and any

videos with him in it.

And another congratulations to everyone else that works with Linus (especially those that don't often appear on camera).

The LTT channel couldn't have grown this big without such a team to manage it.

But, I'm sure we can all still point our fingers at Linus and say; "He started it."

You been Pork'd.

So long ago, in a galaxy far far away, I thought that consoles were the best way to play video games. Ok, it wasn't far far away and it was only about a year ago, so I may have just ruined a good story with facts but I will carry on. My parents got me a laptop before I went to college and because I was a little shit and also oblivious to the limits of gaming on a laptop, I got them to get me a Lenovo Y500 with 2 graphics cards. Fast forward about 6 months, I began to realize that maybe getting a gaming laptop to game was not the best idea because in order to fit 2 graphics cards in there, Lenovo only put 512 megs of vram on each card, so basically to push graphics past medium on any game became painful. I was still a little shit then and had no idea of how computers worked or anything so I began to figure out why my computer was not performing well. I stumbled up linustechtips and didnt think much of it at the time but after discussing stuff with some friends and looking at some forums I figured out it was the vram limiting my performance. So I began to look for a solution, and all roads lead to me building a desktop. This is when I started delving into Linus Tech Tips to look at product reviews and other things in order to figure out what the best parts to use would be. My initial build had 2 gtx 660s in it but after some deliberation and the way which Nvidia handled watchdogs I decided to go for a single card AMD build. Unfortunately I have been plagued with parts DOA so I actually never got it going. In the mean time Intel released their Hasswell e series and Micro Center was selling 5820k's for $300, which I could not go to sleep know that I decided to pass that up. So now my build is an i7 5820k, MSI r9 280, 128gig ssd, 1tb hd, and when my land lord gets back to me on why they took out 2 security deposits instead of just one I will probably have 8 gigs of ram and a mid range mobo. Anyways, that is my story on how I found Linus Tech Tips and how it affected me. I must say that Linus Tech Tips is probably the best thing that has happened for people who want to build a desktop because of the thoroughness of their unboxings and the entire community built around them. I also think it is great that you guys finally reached 1 million subscribers, it is good to see honest tech channels get the publicity they deserve for doing reviews and presenting honest opinions on things such as towers or motherboards. And now I present myself with a cat that I was house sitting while a friend was away.post-131077-0-11023400-1410453510_thumb.

Anyways, thanks for reading this far.

Congratulations on over a million subscribers. It's been cool to see the progression in quality of content over the years on LTT.

Stumbled ipon Linus Tech Tips a long time ago, but never really paid too much attention.

Over the last year or so, however, I have been an avid watcher of TechQuickie and LinusTechTips. I bought the ASUS PB278q due to the awesome review given on NCIX and LinusTechTips, and I could not be happier with it. The Logitech G502 just joined my arsenal for the same reason.

LinusTechTips helped me go from Newb to Nerd in a beautifully short amount of time. And no, Nerd does not have any negative connotation. Growing up in Silicon Valley, you really get to see how knowledge of Computers, peripherals, and software can help you advance in life.

Thank you Linus and the crew for all that you do. Congrats on 1,000,000. Time to shoot for 2,000,000!

Cheers!

P.s. Corsair K95 RGB MX Blue review would be sweeeeeeeet! :D

I found Linus Tech Tips when I was planning to build a gaming PC by searching for how to build it, unboxing and review.

The guys at Linus Media Group are awesome. Without you guys, I wouldn't have been able to understand a lot of what I put into my first PC. Even though I am not running a dedicated GPU, it's you guys that inspired me to make a AMD budgeted computer that can still handle most of the games out there. With your help of all of the unboxings and reviews, it made choosing parts so much easier. Although the next gen of RAM and motherboards are coming out, I think I will still keep this computer as a reminder of what I am becoming.

If I so happen to be chosen for the prizes, I sadly won't be able to reply within the 3 days. This is because I will be going into boot camp for the United States Marines. I will be gone for 3 months starting September 15th. So, like I said, if I do get picked, I won't be able to reply. Good luck to everyone! Especially the folks at Linus Media.

Keep doing what you guys are good at: unboxings, reviews, and helping people understand computers and different tech. I'll be sure to catch up on all of the videos I will miss when I'm gone for the 3 months.

See you guys soon!

I first fell upon your videos when I was looking for parts for a new build. Since then, I always watch your unboxings and guides even though I don't plan on getting anything soon. You are my number 1 PC reference. The content keeps me up to date on what is new and available in the industry. I enjoy watching every one of your videos as it keeps me informed and interested with your touch of humor.

Congrats and looking forward to much more!

Congrats Linus! I remember the first video I saw with Linus in it was his NCIX video on bottlenecking and then saw his other content and thought it was cool and now I'm an avid LTT fan!

I have to say I never thought I would sign up for one of these, I have always loved linus tech tips. The videios have changed me. Before I started watching these I was trully a Mac person but now after seeing all the cool things you can do on other platforms I want to be a part of the amazing comunity in pc building. Congradulations on the 1 million subscribers and keep on converting people! :)

I discovered LinusTechTips about two or three years ago as i was looking for channels who would help me to learn the basics about computers as I was trying to build one. i found alot of different channels but the linustechtips one was for me the best one. To me it was alot easier to watch your videos just because I liked the way you presented the products and the fact that even if you know nothing about computers, you still can understand whatever it is that you are saying. I want to congratulate you and it would mean so much to me to be able to win any of these prizes. I'm more of a lurker type of guy so I never really took the time to make an account on the forum so the asus pc would probably not be an option for me. I wanna thank you so much for the years of entertainment and I'm wishing you the best of luck for the coming years.

Congratulations Linus and the team! You truly deserve it. I always knew it'd be something special from the moment I first laid eyes on your blonde hair and twisted back cap. Also thank you, because if it wasn't for you I'd still be gaming at 5FPS on a pre-built HP   ;)

Mirror's Edge 2. One day.

I have no idea why i started watching your videos, it was probably an old product review. but ive been subscribed since. I really enjoy The Wan show, normally i can't watch it live but the next morning I'm patiently waiting for the video to hit my youtube feed.

Keep up the great work!

Get+to+da+choppa+mates_37c80c_4904838.gi

My mind seems to be EXPLODING!!!!!!

I finally got rid of my crap ass HP Compaq 8000 Elite !    :D

First of all I'd like to say congratulations on 1 Million Subscribers! That's so awesome!

I just discovered this channel this year and since I discovered it I have watched every video, each one is awesome to watch. I don't post in the forums but I do want you to know that I appreciate all the work you guys do!

Thanks! and once again CONGRATS!

hay i am form norway and i found you when i bulit my firuts computer and  have bine a loyol suscriber sins (btw it whas a sub sins 2009 )

Discovered LTT through a friend last year, and the first channel I ever sub'd - many thanks for all the videos and congrats on the milestone!

My favorite videos that you guys do are the build videos. Even though I know how to build a computer and put everything together, I still end up learning something new from your videos. Not once have I regretted hitting that subscribe button, and I watch every single new video that shows up in my feed.

Keep it up guys. You're amazing.

I can't really remember how I first encountered you, but you only had 100k subscribers at the time. You guys actually showed me that you do not need money thrown at the screen of my laptop to have a semi decent PC. Without you guys, I think that I would be a lot worse off than I am, tech wise. And for that, I congratulate you upon receiving 1 million subs!