1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Hey guys! 

Thanks for doing this giveaway! I remember finding your channel when I was looking for reviews on products for my first build. I really appreciate the time you take to make quality videos. 

I wish all of you the best in the years to come and am excited to see this channel grow even bigger!

Linus is the BOSS

i found him while searching for unboxing of something, and instead of watching unboxing of the thing that i wanted to buy i watched at least 20 different videos from Linus,
and thats how it all began, i even created YT account to subscribe to his channel heh.

:blink: i would like to say something more but gas in my lighter is very low  :blink:

GPU: XFX R9 290 Case: NZXT H440 (green) CPU: AMD Phenom II x6 1100t CPU Cooling: Corsair H100i RAM: GSkill Sniper 8Gb 1600 MoBo: Asus M5A97pro Sound: Creative Sound Blaster X-fi Fatal1ty Pro gamers edition PSU: Xigmatek Tauro 700w Headphones: Creative Sound Blaster 3D Tactic Rage Keyboard: Razer Deathstalker Mouse: Razer Ouroboros Speakers: Logitech Z5500 Monitor: Asus VG278HE 27" 144hz

I heard of this channel from Woody's Gamer Tag's PKA, and Linus was featured recently. Having a great interest in tech stuff but not much knowledge, I subscribed hoping to learn more. Thanks LTT for the help! And congrats on reaching a million!

I found LinusTechTips when looking for a review for the original Razer blade and I've watched almost all of your videos since then. I always thought the channel deserved way more subs and now it's at 1 million! That's insane! Congratulations!! :D I hope the channel continues to grow!!                                          

I like pizza  :blink:

Good luck to everyone entering the giveaway! And thank you Linus for being the best source for reviews concerning technology and just everything awesome! Your a Very honest reviewer along with you co-workers and not afraid to voice your opinion. So Thank you again for providing us content across 3 channels and I hope to see you succeeded even farther. Keep up all the good work.. Until next time bye!    :)

Congratulations to everyone at Linus Media Group! I found your channel when I was searching for reviews of individual parts for my first computer build (I think I found you when I was looking up liquid coolers) and quickly became a fan. I hope that you continue to produce wonderful content, in your own amazing style, for all of the internet to enjoy. Congratulations again and thank you.

Great job! I love your videos and I've been watching them ever since I can remember! Great content!  :D  :)

I came across a Linus video - Ncix video years and years ago (before the garage days)

I been following the videos ever since then.

I would like the signed custom gaming PC

Bob

Love Unboxings , found yours , loved them most and started to watch everything else here , thanks for that ! :)

It's been a great ride Linus, I found your channel earlier this year, and my day literally starts with Linus tech tips every morning! Keep it up, here's to the next million!

started watching you when I was 14, mainly cause that`s when my parents bought us(me and my brother) a PC...since then I really tried to understand everything, each component...and after watching some PC builds I switched to each separated part to understand it and learn from it...and that`s when I enjoyed your videos for being so easy to understand, I still don`t understand everything, but I wish I would`ve bought piece by piece instead of buying it completely built, still the prices back then were pretty high...so yeah, that`s my story :)

Well, LinusTechTips is such a great youtube channel and I got hook to it the first time I watch "

ULTIMATE "Overkill" Water Cooled Build a Gaming PC Computer "How To" Guide"... I was just looking for a video on how to build a badass computer because I wanna know what specs would bring the best performance for gaming and it does not fail me. It gave me more than enough information and tips on how to build an amazing gaming rig. From that I subscribed and watched other build guides and tech tips and even WAN shows because it is not just informative but also entertaining as well. I love how Linus explain everything in a very entertaining way.   I am very happy that LinusTechTips reached 1M subscribers. Kudos to all the staff for a job well done. Congratulations Linus. More power and more videos to come!!! :))

post-131135-0-74614700-1410453396.jpg

I'd say my favorite Linus video is either Intel space thingy or 4k gaming pc build guide

I found your videos when i was trying to figure out the difference between pcie 2.0 and pcie 3.0. Oh and also i like steak.

I have been watching your videos from the start and i have not missed one
i hope you keep going for years to come

Linus I still use a GTS 250 I need help please don't leave me this way : )

Congrats on 1 Million Subscribers! I first started watching your videos learning on to fix bent CPU pins.

I found these videos when I first looked into making a computer.  These videos helped me learn how to build a computer and still help me learn about computers.

Congrats on 1 million subscribers, and I hope you keep growing.

Found Linus while trying to learn on how to build a pc, very helpful and always entertaining, keep up the great videos and congrats to the 1M subs!

I've been trying so hard to think of how I started watching Linus Tech Tips. I know one of the first videos I watched was on the Lanboy Air when a friend of mine wanted to buy one. But I don't think its the first, not by a long shot. 

I have spent the better part of my adult life with Linus. As I grew up so did his videos. Its honestly one of the only experiences I have like that. Sure there have been long-running TV shows and what not so I have "grown up" with actors and actresses, but this is different. Even though Linus is a personality, I've never seen him as one. I saw that as a different type of friendship. I saw him mature, get married, have a child, just a totally different experience that makes me value and trust his opinion and expertise more.

A long time ago Linus helped me out through private messages with a personal problem I was having. My life wasn't going the way I wanted it to, and I honestly cannot thank him enough for that advice. That advice kicking into effect changed my life for the better. Its one of the reasons I (unfortunately) am not as big a part of the community as I once was at its infancy (I like to think I help shape it a bit). I got promoted and just haven't had time for the forum life as much as I used to. 

So for that, I am thankful.

As for what kind of content I'd like to see more of.... Slick did do some "cooking/food" stuff during after parties before. Maybe a food quickie? Who doesn't love food. xD

i think i actually made my youtube account to subscribe to linus ....

that custom PC will be a beautiful ass 

Congrats LinusMediaGroup!