1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I'm a subscriber for only a few months now and must say that your video's are always nice to watch at, not boring and with some twist that's always funny (well not always but pretty much always ;-) )

I also love the building guides. I have send your youtube links to some people i know who asked me how to build a machine.

thanks for all the work to the whole team (wow 7 people) for making these video's and making them fun to watch. I never missed one since i discovered your channel.

You guys are awesome. I have been watching your videos YT videos since your NCIX days. Keep up the great work!

Don't think I've ever really posted in the forum before, never had a need to due to the vast array of helpful content already here! Found your videos a while ago when I was looking into building my first PC, and have since subscribed to all of your channels and hardly miss a video! Thanks for putting out all the amazing content!

Congrats on 1 million subs guys !

Been watching you since your unboxing days.

I like turtles !

I found your channel looking for a reliable source for pc gaming info. Your video's have great explanation and reasoning and are as funny as pc stuff can be. Im interested in pc gaming so I watched all of your build guides even though
im probably never going to build my own pc. 
Keep up the good work Linus. 

Congratulations on the 1 Million Subs and thank you guys for the the awesome videos, 

and for the "whatever you want" part hmmm...... i like potatoes. :lol:

Great Videos, Keep up the good work, been watching for a few years now.  Since I started college to get my BA in network administration.

Keep up the great work

Was building pc about 3 years ago.Searched for tips on youtube, found Linustechtips and was hocked.

But yea,miss the good old "unprofessional" unboxings.

Congrats!

Been watching Linus for over a year, love all of the content, first found the channel when I was looking for a new case for my PC, got now my build, not as good as the ones you guys have, but I love it.

Thanks Linus and keep the content coming!

Congratulations Linus!

I'm following you from the firsts videos you made for NCIX (and I buy all my computer stuff there thanks to you!) and I will say that you deserved everything you have now...

I know you speak a little french so: bonne chance dans tout ce qui tu entreprendras dans le futur, je vais toujours continuer à suivre tout ce que tu fais avec beaucoup d'intérêt! :)

from Saguenay, Quebec,

Denis Laventure

I hope this post actually goes through - your site is down :)

I found LTT about a year ago when I was about to build my first PC. 

Sometime in May, I had a bit of a nervous breakdown after I graduated and was worried that gaming was taking over my life, so I parted out my (second) gaming pc, but still watched a majority of your videos (especially the WAN Show) even after I was trying to force gaming out of my life. Recently, I caved in a again and built a new PC, and have been enjoying that for the last week.

You guys rule, but it's not only Linus Media Group - it's the whole YouTube tech community. All of you seem to get along well, whether it be you guys, MKBHD, Austin Evans, Paul from Newegg, Logan and Wendall.. the list goes on

P.S. My favorite food is probably pizza, but I'll lie to try to be more interesting, so I guess it's sushi

Congratz on the million! Found your channel when I was trying to build my first computer and learn how to overclock :)

LOL i remember the day i got home and tried to find how a GTX460 would run the first vid i saw was linusez then in the related thing i saw all his other vids and thats how i started watching him BTW i like potatoes carrots and damm love peanuts CUZ #WhyNot. BTW i love your vids keep up the EPIC work #SIckUmbrela #Epic #Why I do dis? #LinusTechTipsIzAwsome :) TNX

I have been watching your videos from past 2 years .Your videos will give me more knowledge and entertainment at the same time.your are very lucky to have an crew like that LINUS .     I took an step back because of not have an crew like you.

Congratulations on your 1 million subscriber  :)

We love your stuff keep on doing it ;)  :)  :D  ^_^  B)  :rolleyes:

Its been really cool watching LinusMediaGroup grow since I started watching when Linus still worked at NCIX with cameraman. Good job.

Oh, how i love this community 

CPUIntel 4670k  Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z87X-D3H  RAMKingston HyperX 8GB  GPU - EVGA 780  Case - Fractal Design Define R4    Storage - 2TB WD Black, Samsung 840 Evo 128GB     PSU - Corsair RM650  Display -  Benq XL2430T and Acer S235HL  Cooling - CM Hyper 212 Evo  Keyboard - Corsair K95  Mouse - Razer Deathadder  Sound - Sennheiser HD 558                                 Mic - Blue Snowball  Phone- OnePlus One  Tablet - Nvidia Shield

I would always search up benchmark videos on CPU's and GPU's and would end up watching your videos, I then decided to subscribe once LTT became the only channel I went to for benchmarks. When I first ventured in the techie part of YouTube, I saw you in Netlinked Daily and thought "What a money greedy bastard". Honestly I found you a bit irritating when I first watched your videos but man I take that back, quite the opposite really.

Wow, great video, nice that you are still going strong and growing. I've been following this channel for a while on YouTube but not had this forum account that long. I have to say that I follow LTT due to the funny and well made videos. As additional information I can tell you that I can't resist a good bowl of pea-soup.  :P  Keep it up Linus and team!

//Walter 

Hey Linus, been a follower of your YouTube channel for almost two years now, ever since i built my first PC. My favourite series would have to be your PC build series. Always interesting to see the combinations that you put into these builds. Im due for a new upgrade so i could use either a laptop or a sweet build. Anyways, heres to wishing me luck and i definitely will be a continuing subscriber.

I hope I get the custom PC build. Being a Game Design Student with a dying laptop to run every aspect of his school career and too poor to replace it is rather . . . annoying.