1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I would just like to say thank you! Because of you and your team I have realized what I am truly passionate for in life and that is technology. I am actually going to school right now to make a career out of it! Majoring in computer engineering. So just congratulations and thank you for such good, entertaining content over the years!  :)

AMD FX-8350   -   Gigabyte GA-990FX-UD3   -   ADATA XPG 8GB   -   Asus GTX 780   -   Fractal Design Define R4   -   Corsair CS650M

Kingston 120GB SSD and Seagate Barracuda 1TB   -   CM Storm QuickFire Rapid   -   Razer DeathAdder 2013

I had a dream last night (for real last night 9-11-2014) where I was wandering through a garage and found a secret green hatch on the floor. I opened the hatch and dropped down into what looked like an office building with cubicles. Linus popped out of freaking no where (scared the crap out of me) and has to pay me $200 to keep me from revealing where they make their videos.

I wont be posting a map to find you guys, but if anyone sees a green trapdoor-style hatch... good luck  ;)

317 is watching. 317 is everywhere. 317 is life.

Hi there mate's.

I just wanted to say, that you guys are hands down the best technology reltaed channel on youtube, you guys manage to take things seriously and make serious reviews while managing to be funny at the same time, i'm sure you guys are a huge inspiration to a lot of youtubers out there.

Btw, i love me some pizza  c:

do you guys like pizza? we should hang out sometime and eat some pizza while having some lap dances, just saying.

Thank you guys <3

Peace.

I really don't know how your team could be more awesome. Almost all of my PC component purchases were based off of your teams recommendations, and I have yet to be disappointed. Thank you Linus Media Group. You all kick ass.  :wub: I know it's a long way, but I hope you all can come to PAX South!!

Thank you for the high-quality videos over the past time, they have really been helpful and informative to me.

Keep up the excellent work  ;)

Love this thing Congrats!!!! I just want to say thank you to you also, I learned to speak and write english watching your videos... I freaked out when you answered one of my questions on your first livestream (no even wan show)  Anyways I'm not going to participate for the laptop since I'm not here on the forum as i would want to xD

<3

Congratulations!

I like what and how you're doing, you're videos and new projects, including channel super fun. Actually your videos and sites are one the few sites on which I have no problems with ads. I use adblock, and I admit it, but definitely not on your site. I know that you're doing great job, and you deserve something for it, especially that sometimes your ads are also quite informative and funny :)

Anyway... I don't even know if this giveaway is worldwide, couldn't find that info, but I'll try to enter it.

Thanks for all the good work, and keep it going :)

WAN != Wide Area Network.

WAN = Winus and Nuke.

Gaming is fun but coding is useful.

I love the content featured on linus tech tips..

the reviews the unhoxing sand various build guides and general shananigans are all great on a daily basis.

as a new pc enthusiest and hardcore gamer i find it very informative and entertaining.

although as a content creator i would love to see some more prifessional components/equipment reviews and stuff.

Aside from that, everything else is dopeness..

And that custom system is beautiful and i'd love to test it out ;)

Otherwise stay awesome ma ninjas!!!

I just have to say thank you. Thank you so much for making this content, content that helps us all make informed decisions when it comes to spending thousands of dollars on a system. You have saved me time and money on countless occasions and I am sure many others feel the same way.LMG BALLIN! 

Don't remember how I found your channel, just know that it was found.  Also, I like sushi....

Always been a lurker here, have been watching your videos since ncix days. Congrats for the 1Million subs, hope it grows even more.

Thank you for the giveaways.

Hello folks!

First of all congrats for this huge milestone!  I see how much you emphasized how awesome and important is the community / viewer and even though I agree with you, I'd say that if you weren't good, there wouldn't be a community in the first place, so huge props to you and your team for that. Keep up the great work!

how you found Linus Tech Tips?
When I was looking for reviews of not one or two products, but every search I made on youtube about a certain product, I found that your videos were the most professional, without taking away that human element / feel that is normally lost in higher end media production. Reviews on youtube are ether professional and boring, or extremely biased and undetailed but sort of entertaining; You deliver the best of both worlds and that is what made me stay.

what is your favourite series or style of video on Linus Tech Tips?
Handy Tech Under $100 - Please do more!

what product you would like to see us review in the future?
Anything, whatever you  decide it's worth reviewing, but please consider Linux support. I mean, your name is Linus and this is LinusTechTips and you don't speak much, if at all, about Linux.

heck, we'll even take a post about your favourite food?
Curry, preferably chops of lean beef curry. or chicken! chicken is always good!

Creativity is always welcome
I like Canadians...

What prize I want?
1 million dollars! if that's not possible then the custom PC is fine!

I Believe, that as an aspiring I.T. That my favourite type of videos are the Guides, Some where, where i can learn something new a new problem to troubleshoot for new solutions for said problems, thats also why i lurk a lot on this site just watching and learning random stuff.

I love every video Linus makes. They're just flawless :). Keep up the good work guys. You deserve our support ;D.

Hey Linus. Thanks for doing all that you do. My girlfriend and I love watching your videos to stay informed on current PC news and products. Go GSYNC! I originally got into your videos doing a search on how to overclock my CPU efficiently. Suffice to say my first attempt at it failed miserably (due to lack of proper cooling). Have been a fan ever since. 

Great job, I enjoy both the information provided and the humor with which it is delivered. My favorite vids so far are the build videos they give me much food for thought as I plan my or one of my kids next gaming system. Thanks very much!

I found your channel when i was looking for a budget gaming pc build guide. My favourite series of yours is the handy tech under 100 dollars and it would me so cool if you could make a video comparing an intel nic to a killer nic that is on msi gaming motherboards.

It is so awesome seeing the 1 million mark! I've been a fan of the youtube channel for along time and i discovered it about 4 years ago when i became very interrested in building computers. Gratz on the 1 million and good luck in the future :D

Congrats on 1 million!!! Always excited when a new video gets posted.

Well hi im Dwight, i guess ill start at i wanna say thank you for everything. you help me quite a bit. you've tought me so much about hardware i didnt even know about. It would be cool if you did show us a few tips on your video editing (vegas or adobe) that would be cool to see. linus you've interested me in so many different thing it has changed my life!im not sure i found you ive been subbed for quite a bit. I wanna say thank you again man! Im a semi hardcore gamer at the moment i play games like dayz and the arma series'but i play on a laptop i know it suck shittiest laptop out there quadcore processor 1.2 ghz(10 fps lowest setting)but the wont kill my dream to be a streamer i cant afford a pc or to even build one.  -_-  Winning this giveaway would change my life.i recently dropped out of school sadlyand i hit rock bottom but i wont go in to that.doubt anyone wants to hear bout my personal life. im not the smartest guy when it comes to books or at writing these but im trying i guess thats all that matters.I love shrimp scampi  :).Thanks Linus and crew! for bringing joy to all the boys and girls!  .

I Found linustechtips through the videos. When i started watching over year ago when i was playing to build a new computer which did not happen. With a review/unboxing of a case i wanted and water cooling videos. My favourite type of vidoe is the system build videos i have learned so much from them and will help me build my own when ever that happens. That being said for a item i would like to see you guys review would be a welding machine i know that its not computer tech will in a way it is with the new ones. But would be cool to see something way outside of the comfort zone of the channel. With that said keep up the good work guys has been a joy watching your videos and am sure if will be in the future.

My rig.... cpu i7-920 , MB asus p6t se , RAM 8gigs , GPU evga 760 sc , Case antec 900, western digital 2x500 gigs hhd , PSU  antec 800w , Display syncmaster 2233rz , Cooling antec kulher h20 620 ,  keyboard / mouse / headset    G15 keyboard , g500 mouse , Razor megladon headset

so yeah ive not really done this much but lets try enter a competition :D and btw can you make a guide on how to overclock a cpu and gpu ?