1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Watch your videos pretty much everyday, thanks for all the tips and reviews.

Ever since I tried making my first gaming pc, I had a lot of trouble until I came along Linus' channel :)

I remember when I first found this channel I just wanted to know which laptop to chose but ended up building my own pc. Keep up the great work Linus

Im so glad i saw you in my recommended channels, I've become a tech guru after it.

Thank you guys for everything that you have learned us!

I really like the 'Handy Tech under $100' series.  :)

I found Linus Tech Tips when I was having trouble finding parts for a computer that I was building for a friend who was leaving for grad school all the way in Texas (I'm in Iowa) but then kept watching after the build was done and was inspired to create my own super beastly /water cooling form factor build! For me it's always been a good, trustworthy source of information so keep up the great work you all!

galv5Il.gif

Both good ol' Patrick and I are ready for more  :D

Found your channel back in early 2012, when i was finally looking to build my own pc.

Your videos defintely helped me out and i have been subscribed ever since :D

Hope you guys continue making awesome content.

I have been watching since 2010. You really have taught me a lot about computer hardware. Thank you and keep going!!

HYPE!

I ran into a random video of yours and found myself going over the entire playlist instead of going to sleep. Work was hard the next day :(

Thanks for all the work you are doing guys!

i like pie  B)  

i found your channel when i was searching for a new keyboard and i found the video about the k70 RBG. and i just bought that keyboard but it will take some time for me to get it because the 9-16 days of shipping -.- well well. have a nice day! peace!

I have watched your videos for a couple of years (2011) I really love your build guides (especially the last one that you painted the motherboard; ram etc...) I'd love you to build a mini Media pc in a PS2 or some other retro console, keep doing what you're doing and I hope to be able to drink my tea and watch your videos for years to come.

I was actually playing skyrim on xbox and i got super super pissed that it crashed OVER and OVER and just wouldnt work right no matter how hard i tried or how many times i uninstalled and reinstalled and i just hated my xbox, so i started looking up how to build a custom gaming pc, as i heard that they were much cheaper then alienware and ect. But as i was a senior in highschool and from a small town with no job i couldnt afford anything, but i still played mmorpgs and all on my crappy 300$ 4 year old pc, i was playing 10fps lowest setting most of the time and it just was horrible. Now, i still didnt fully understand how to build a gaming computer, well i had an idea from newegg tv and some other youtubes but i didnt know what computer parts i needed and which were made for gaming. Soo i came to linustechtips fourms, posted a few times, watched almost every video from the youtube channel and actually feel like i mastered the whole gaming computer building aspect. I build computers for friends and family now actually and i love it. and i couldnt be part of the master race if it wasnt for linus. So thanks i love getting on my subscriptions and seeing new videos to watch!

I can't even remember when or why I first found your channel.

I think I watched one video then left, only to come back a year later maybe when I needed to know something about pc's and I vaguely remembered your face and voice from before.

And ever since then I've been watching every single video going, using your channel as a source of amazing information about technology.

I have no idea if Linus will actually read this, but here goes...

I found LinusTechTips on youtube when I was looking at NCIX product reviews for stuff I wanted to buy. Then after subscribing to NCIX (over three years ago) I found LTT. Immediate sub! But then I found Linus cat tips, and watched every video from that start. All of these videos sucked up hours of my life like an overclocked vacuum cleaner, but it was totally worth it. I have learnt more from Linus than almost anyone else in my life (excluding my parents obviously, lol). So basically I have just been watching videos for a long time and enjoy every one of them, LMG is an amazing team ;)

A bit about me...

I live in Vancouver, but often go to richmond for shopping. I once saw Linus IRL recording a video with slick at aberdeen mall, but I was too shy to go up to him and say hi. Now I'm in grade 12 and completely screwed for life because of this completely retarded teacher strike. There's a chance I won't be able to go to UBC engineering because I won't be able to finish the courses I needed to this year, since the strike has been going on for the entire summer. This is gonna suck...I really wanted to get into UBC engineering, because I really like mathematics, physics, electronics, computer engineering, programming, and building robots.

If someone actually reads this, tell Taran to watch this, because I know he is also interested in robotics just like me!

I would like to know what he thinks about my robot :)

Anyway, thanks to all of LGM for the awesome work you guys do! :lol:

PS - if you ever need a 'slave' to do random jobs around the LMG recording studio (like maybe organising or cleaning up boxes and garbage) just 'hire' me for free! I live close, and would definitely benefit from having a couple more volunteering hours. <3

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

I want the pc and it would be an Nice present to me to know that i win the pc on my birthday (i have birthday on 9/19/2014

Ok so I'm actually helping my sister out as a surprise for her but I'm just gonna give a try :D

So I found LinusTechTips by actually scrolling boringly at my laptop which is a Dell 5521 Runs in a Core i5 3337U with 6GB Ram (now 8GB)

Actually which my sis is using right now... 

From TechQuickie while looking for PC stuffz and staring with awwwwww

And He actually give me really good tips on what to get and also keep me updated with Technologies :D

So Linus and The Team!

If you are reading this Congratz on 1,000,000 subs you deserve it!

And since i don't like to type a long message I'll end it :D

Cya!!!!

Firstly i would like to congratulate you on this monumental achievement for Linus Media Group.

But i would also like to thank you. for me i have always found it very difficult to figure out computers and technology. i am a simple person who enjoys gaming and gadgets just as much as the next guy and i have had my fair share of bad luck with purchasing the wrong equipment or not being able to use it to its full potential or how the stuff works.
most importantly it has given me the ability to fend for myself with regards to computers, i have always relied on others to pick and choose hardware or fix the simplest of problems. since i subscribed to LinusTechTips on YouTube and joining the forums i have stripped and rebuilt my computer, chosen some top notch hardware based on your recommendations but also help others who were just like me and offer them my newly found knowledge or point them towards your channel and very helpful community to seek what they were looking for.
i have always found your unboxings/reviews informative and well structured. and when i  wasn't sure on something tech quickie was there to fill in the gaps. but it is nice to have YouTube channel i subscribe to that i actually look forward to watching new content. and i must have watched your build guides hundreds of times over and still find new things to learn. most other channels or tech reviews i found quite boring and unclear. but now i can safely say that i have become more aware and knowledgeable since following your channel. also this new found enthusiasm for computers has gained me some new friends and the respect of fellow colleagues who have always thought of me as a bit of a lost cause with regards to computers.
i personally cant imagine YouTube without you guys.

Keep up the good work and i look forward to what is to come.

Great job guys !!!! 1m subs is great. I found out a bout LTT when I was searching for some pc stuff realated videos and the videos I like the most from you are the amazing build guides you guys do. Keep up your good work :)

Cant remember how long ago I have been watching your videos, but it was definitely the way you and your team's personalities + the way you guys have been presenting the content that made it worth while. Huge milestone!

I would like to win a custom PC 

I found linustechtips on youtube.

My favorite series of videos are PC builds.

I want to see you review a mac.

My favorite food is pizza.

Found it while browsing random videos, and have watched so many since! Congrats LMG!!

i remember watching your msi 560ti twin frozr video and upsetting about my new asus dc2 560ti. keep up the good job :ph34r:

Epic day!

This would be my first time signing up for a Forum that I intend to use. I have watched Linus for over a year now on YouTube loving hardware. I first started watching because I was looking for a mini-itx case and unboxings were the way to go! It is so much easier to visualize something in a video than to try working it all out from a picture. From there it was total addiction of hardware.

As to why I went for a giveaway - the surface pro 3.  I know this doesn't guarantee what I will get or if I will get, but I just started up a new career and portability would help me immensely!

Looking forward to browsing and enjoying my first Forum I'm really interested in!  B)