1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Yesssss!!!! I can't remember how I came across the YouTube channel, I probably was just researching phone reviews while I was searching for a new replacement. Since then I've been watching pretty much all the reviews that you've guys have put up just because I enjoy the energy and mostly the non bias take you guys have on your reviews! Keep up the great content!

Wow 1 million thats crazy! I found the channel i think when i was looking at how to build a computer but it was years ago so dont quote me i use to watch all ncix videos i actually dont think ive missed one of your videos since there always interesting but i really do wish u would still do your old style unboxing for like video cards and motherboards they were always my favorite to watch.

Thanks linus for all the videos  ;)

I found Linus Tech Tips by searching for AMD Radeon 6970 benchmarks. Now, more than two years later, i still wait for a new video and oh boy are they worth the wait :)

I Found LinusTechTips on youtube, when i was searching for PC-Stuff (can't remember what it was) But i bumped on the channel a few times, and thought "Man, this Linus ROCKS" and then i subscribed and watched every video from that time, and now i am just so ready to build my PC :D

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Morbi sed consequat dui, non pretium mi. Maecenas vehicula sed libero tincidunt pretium. Pellentesque volutpat vestibulum faucibus. Proin vestibulum sem sed sem interdum convallis. Duis ultricies consectetur nisl, a convallis ex suscipit et. Fusce malesuada eleifend urna, in tincidunt eros. Quisque vitae consectetur risus, eu venenatis est. Suspendisse vel nisl ut enim tristique laoreet. Vivamus pellentesque vestibulum egestas. Quisque rutrum risus tellus, non efficitur mauris lacinia id. Sed tempus hendrerit porta. Proin luctus porttitor commodo. Quisque sit amet porta nulla, iaculis efficitur velit. Aliquam ullamcorper ligula tellus, quis porta est rhoncus a. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus.  :rolleyes: 

Thanks for providing guides, tips and reviews! I've joined the community recently, but I've always been a pc enthusiast, so I was really glad, I found this channel. This is what I enjoy, so I am appreciating every video that you put out, either funny, silly, informative or serious.
I found this awesome tech guru community trough the PC master race reddit site, where LinusTechTips is a strong part of. I don't think, I would have stayed on the reddit site, if I didn't find a video from Linus.
I wasn't able to build a pc when I discovered the community though. I really wanted to, but I was hospitalized. But still, the videos was giving me the hype to build a pc, and it was the most awesome part of the day, when I discovered a new video from Linus.
I'm still new to the community, but have heard so much good, so I'm going to give it a shot, the people sound awesome on here.
Btw, my favorite food is biscuits. Totally biscuits. (Pun intended)

Thanks for all the videos.

Ps. Could you review a potato? I would like to know, what the performance is with the proteins and such.

The Hype is on :)

I love what you guys are doing with the channel, and even though I don't comment much I always watch your videos.

A big congratulations of course for reaching a million subscribers, you really deserve it.

It has been a long journey with Linus unboxing/reviewing/conventions/etc videos. I was a bit late to find the channel - just started to subscribe when he just left NCIX.

Good to know you Linus Media Group! Keep up the awesome work! :)

I found LinusTechTips when i was looking for reviews about parts, and then i stayed because you make the best PC related videos :)

Thanks for all the laughs you've given me, it doesn't hurt that you have insightful tech info to go along with those laughs.

1000000 let's just think how many people that actually is. Think stadiums and stadiums of people! Super impressive! Could you do a best bang for you buck gaming build - take each element psu, CPU etc and base each choice on value for money/ performance per dollar. Include monitor and accessories would be interested to see results...

I love this channel, ever since I wanted to build my own pc I started watching and now I love watching every video for your guys' great charisma and comedy.

Just like I said in the video comment, everything I know about computers and related stuff, I learnt here. Keep it up Linus, you and the LinusMediaGroup deserve all the good feedback that there is right now. You guys can really be proud of what you've done!

I remember back when rumours that Linus was getting married, then his first kid, and now he's got another on the way?

Good Lord Youtube has made such awesomeness possible, good on LMG. Here's to a million more.

Congratulations on the 1 million subs - each and everyone is well deserved! I really enjoy your videos and watch most of them - also I love the wan show but can't watch it live, since it's always in the middle of the night where I am at :-( but then I wake up on Saturday and watch it which is really great - usually I watch it hungover hahah. I don't really post much on here, because I don't feel like I know enough about tech yet to be really helpful, but I am learning by your videos and they have inspired me to perhaps build a PC in the future now that my old Xbox 360 has some years on it's back. Once again congratulations to the whole LTT team - you're all awesome! :-)

Thank you for all the videos you have made and the giveaway!  :P

I believe I first heard about you from TotalBiscuit.

You guys are the best tech channel on te net. Not only because they make me laugh again every day after school. But because your making al those reviews in such a enthousiastic way no body else ive seen does. This way you inspired me to make my own gaming rig and leave my xbox. 

Congratulations from the Netherlands!!!

ps: my favourite food is stroopwafels

Found the channel when I was watching "How to Build a PC" style guides, favorite part of the channel has to be the graphics card reviews or Ultimate Build Guides.

Congratulations on the achievement! I have enjoyed watching your content nearly every day!

Learned about Linus Tech Tips probably 2 years ago or so from just perusing youtube, but started following/watching when I decided to build a pc a few months ago. 

Favorite "series" would probably be the case overviews. After all, it's what everyone else sees. 

I have a thing for keyboards, so more overviews on keyboards would be pretty ace. 

Misc: Congrats on reaching a million subs! I love how you all are able to pump out videos on a regular basis without sacrificing quality. Also, the wide range of topics covered is awesome.

Found your videos while looking into building my first computer. They really helped me get some knowledge before i made my first move. A lot of the stuff i know about computers is all thanks to you. Keep up the hard work  and i hope to see you keep growing as a company and a channel. THE HYPE IS REAL.