1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Congrats Linus , I came here looking for info about build ing a PC.Great guide and I could finally build one,but sadly I got robbed someone stole my PC . Linus let's get 2 million #getlinusto2million

Hey Linus and the media group,

you were talking about our support to the Linus media Group wich is indeed great, but I just want to mention the things you guys give us with every of your videos, like really high quality build guids and unboxings. And I want to say thank you aswell for this awesome community wich wouldnt exist without your help.

Congratulations for 1 million subscriptions

Hey Linus! Thanks for making TechQuickie, possibly my favorite tech series on Youtube.

Congrats for the milly :D

I just have to say that your videos made a lot people happy here in Bosnia,thank you  :)  :)  :)

CPU i5-650 3.2 Ghz

Thermaltake Contac 30 Cooler

Mobo. P55-US3L GPU PowerColor HD 5770 1 GB RAM 4 GB Kingston 1333 Mhz1 TB Caviar Blue  Case Cooler Master Elite 420  PSU Cooler Master 460 W

I think I found Linus trough Techquickie at first - watched most of them in one go (oh and TB has mentioned you few times in his videos).

I kinda fell for the _hyped_ style you guyes make your videos and then subbed for LinusTT.

I'm not drawn to any specific serie... It's more like "I wantz them all". And I did like your Pax coverage a lot :)

I found your channel while looking at different mechanical keyboards in youtube. I liked the high quality content and have watched daily since then :D Congrats and keep up the awesome work guys.

So, signatures are a thing. How does one do them? Is this right?

Congrats to 1 million! And thanks for making these videos! keep up the good work!

Nah, I dont even know how long have I been watching you, but I can´t stop and raelly like the work you are doing :) I hope you will continue in your great job.

Holy shit, how did  I not know this earlier? I want some fucking LMG merchandise!! I saw LTT when I saw a few unboxings here, and turns out the community makes me laugh. A lot. Great job Linus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

I love your handy tech vids and all the custom builds!!!! Thanks for the content and please never stop!!!

Love you guys

Congrats on hitting 1 million subs! Onward to 2 Million. Can't wait to see the Sennheiser content coming up.

Honestly, I've only recently joined the forum but I've been steadily watching your videos for a long long time. Thank you for the entertainment and information. The complete PC build guides are definitely my favourite, and I really hope to see another "overkill" style build guide from you soon, love them. :)

So much progress and only 6 people in the group???

You did an awesome job, you magnificent bastards :D

p.s. For nutella!!!!

I found out about this channel about a year ago, and since then i watched every video posted. Really good work, I like staring at things that I know I will never have because I'm not rich enough :)

Keep up the good work, aim for the next million Linus!

I love you Linus!I built my very first PC two months ago because of you and this channel! From , a fellow Canadian!:)

Congratulations guys! 1 million subscribers and more to come. I first came across Linus when I watched an NCIX video and then followed to the channel today, it's amazing to see it has come so far. But you all know why I'm here. I too am begging at the chance for a prize. So if you pick me: firstly I will die with excitement but can I have the surface. I was planning to get one anyway after watching your review Linus (even though you had some issues with it) for uni, just something to throw in a backpack it is awesome. Oh and by the way......... WHERE IS THE WHOLE ROOM WATER COOLING VIDEO!!!!!!! IT HAS GOT TO BE THE GREATEST THING EVER CONTEMPLATED BY HUMANITY!!!!!!!!!

I am from Germany and i have been watching you for a long time now :) Keep up the good work!! It is awsome ;)

Whoop Whoop congrats man I found out about Linus tech tips from me trying to get the confidence to build my own PC even though I haven't built my rug yet I still have the confidence to build one on my own. Thank you Linus

I found out about your channel when I was looking for some new headset I can buy to change my old one, I saw your Steelseries 9h review, which is pretty neat and helped me to conclude what I want to buy. After that I just watch all the videos I find intriguing like more speaker reviews which really helped also. I would like to see more price friendly speakers that is all, I haven't browsed all your videos but i will do that too, aside from that I think you cover pretty much all I needed to know and btw my favourite food is just a big tender steak cooked medium rare beside a home made mashed potato :)

Congrats on your millionth subscriber, I just recently subscribed myself :)

Thank you for the awesome reviews

Stay strong!

I have been watching Linus tech tips for a year now and it always puts a smile on my face when the post a new video because they always add their own special flair to everything they do :)

i remember linus doing "professional unboxings" in that tiny office of NCIX! never stopped watching since then!

i was first directed to Linus' channel a long time ago by a friend who really enjoyed his content, and after that, i personally really enjoyed his videos and learned a great deal of things regarding tech and other related things. (Especially when i got my ssd and i didnt know what to do and i found a video that you did when you were still with ncix)

Keep it up Linus!!!