1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Hello Linus

I have recently started following your channel and enjoyed it so much that I have watched every one of your videos from the last year and they are better than any thing that I have seen before. Your build guides are my favourite series because you are very informative and make sure that you show me everything that I would need to know if I was to build one of the rigs that you have done a build guide on.

Harry Hollaway.

P.S. My favourite food is irrelevant when i'm watching LinusTechTips.

Dude... Your videos have made me so much more knowledgeable in the computer area. I now build my own pcs with smart, educated decisions thanks to you.

Kudos to your success Linus.

Intel Core i5 3570K | ASUS GTX 760 x2 SLI | Corsair Vengeance Pro Red 8GB x2 | Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H | Antec High Current Gamer 850W | Samsung 840 Series 120GB | Seagate Barracuda 1TB | Corsair H60 v2 | ASUS Xonar DSX | Corsair Carbide 300R | Corsair Air Series AF140 Quiet x2 || Peripherals: Razer Abyssus | Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 | Razer Hammerhead | Logitech X-230 | LG IPS235P ]

Good job Linus and all of the team! The first video i watch at your channel was about the corsair vengeance c70 :) Since then i what every video that you uploade! and most of them are fantastic! Thank you for all the great content :) most the time i even watch the WAN show live... even if it starts in the middle of the night in germany -.- ;)

CPU: Intel Xeon E3 1275 V2 @4.1GHz  Motherboard: ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws GPU: XFX's Radeon HD 7950 Black Edition @1200MHz Case: Corsair Vengeance C70

Storage: 2TB HDD + 256GB SSD PSU: Corsair RM650 Display: 2x Asus VS238H-P CPU cooler: Corsair H70 Keyboard: Logitech G710+ Mouse: Corsair M60 with white LED´s

I can't even remember what video I watched first, it was so long ago. 

I'd love to see a video for some things you can do with a RaspberryPi. Could do some ChannelSuperFun type things with it. 

Giveaways, I cannot have them all ):

Jz3MGXc.gif

I'll take this chance to tell you one of the many reasons why I love your channel so much and really enjoy watching it:

I love the impartiality of your videos and that you're still able to implement your own opinion and view of things. Your opinion about new tech is why I'm watching your videos but you always consider other aspects and reflect other possible views and opinions. I give you very much credit for the fairness towards all the different tech out there!

Keep up the great work and congratulations to ONE MILLION SUBSCRIBERS *dr.evil laugh*! Also I'm finally stepping out of the shadow, stop lurking the forums. Because the second paragraph of this post is also valid for you, LinusTechTips community!

Congrats on 1 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS!! LinusTechTips was really the first channel that really got me into the hobby of building and modifying computers, I was interested in the past, but not on a D.I.Y scale. I can't even remember how long ago I subscribed, I believe it was way before Linus started his own business. Whenever I get computer hardware questions or just questions in general about electronics or how to do something about computers, the first place I point them is to LinusTechTips. I have been waiting for this day for quite sometime now, and when I noticed you guys were getting close in the first place, I got super excited. You guys do awesome work, and honestly, have really changed my life, and in fact were the reason I had the courage to take on building my first computer. Thank you, and I can't wait for more content from the one, and only, LinusTechTips!!!!!

~Andrew  :D

3 prizes... HL3 confirmed!!!!

1 mil subscribers came quicker than I thought, well done guys :D

I found this channel when I was searching information about different computer parts for my first gaming computer, the channel had around 250 thousand subs back then. I'm very happy to see the channel grow this far and I am sure it wont have trouble making that 2 million subs. You guys don't have to thank us, we have to thank you for making the best possible content we could ever ask. So, thank you.  :)

a custom built pc by linus and crew would be sweet.

love to watch your vids and have a laugh at the same time keep it up!

i started watching your videos when i was 11 now i am only 14.Maybe i am your most youngest subscriber

Thanks Linus for all the tips you offered me over the years and i'll now probably start using this community to discuss tech.  ;)

Have been watching since the unboxing videos in the NCIX studio/offices.

Grate Job

i watch your show at start on ncix.

love what you are doing

I've only been a subscriber to your channel for about 3-4 months now but I regret every moment before I subscribed. Your coverage is incredible and I think I know why: PASSION and DEDICATION! I few days ago i was watching a video on your channel and I saw that you guys were approaching the 1 million subscriber mark and I just knew that you would not miss the opportunity to celebrate this. I'm an young Romanian actor and trust me when I say this: I know how it feels to do something just out of passion and with small monetary benefits (at least in the beginning). I've never won a giveaway in my life ( actually, I've never won anything) but I would really be proud to have something sent from you guys. I will probably copy+paste this comment on the post for the giveaway because I really have nothing else to say except: Keep doing what you're doing and maybe one day you guys will need someone new to help with the videos because i know a guy! (yep, it's me)

Good luck guys! :)

CONGRATS!!!!! first time i discovered you was only a few months ago while trying to understand some informatic concepts and i found an as fast as posible video. I found it really explicative and helped me a lot to understand more concepts. After that it kept appearing on my feed and i have to confess that it hooked me up. I think you are doing an excellent job.

The best way to measure the quality of a piece of code is "Oh F*** "s per line

Happy 1 million subscribers to you guys!!! 

I don't know, I was just looking for a PC build that can be used for a company that my fiance is working with. Until I stumbled upon LinusTechTips. Since then, the channels of Linus Media Group has helped me in many ways.

It helped me get a JOB!!! Yeah, that is right. Although I did not exactly followed build guides, but it gave me general insights on how to build a PC for myself, a friend, a family member and even clients.

Oh oh... Linus is funny but I like Luke more... hahaha...

Kudos to you Linus, Luke and everyone in Linus Media Group!!! Keep it up!!!

Hey great job getting to 1,000,000 subs. I wanted to just say thank you for all you guys have taught me. If it weren't for you guys I would still be playing crappy games on consoles. Linus one of the first videos I watched of you was back right before Christmas I think it was a value PC guide. That guide is what taught me how to build my first computer. Now Hopefully I can finally get my act together and start my tech YouTube channel. Cant wait to see you grow. Your loyal sub Ian

Congrats LinusMediaGroup, on joining the million sub club :D Hope you get to two million fast too!

Computer Specifications:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600  Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite | ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D50 32 GB 3600 MHz | Asus RTX 3060 KO Edition CoolerMaster Silencio S400 Klevv Cras C700 M.2 SSD 256GB 

1TB Crucial MX500 | 1 TB SanDisk SSD Corsair RM650W

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Olympus Pen-F Panasonic GH3 (Retired)

Lenses:

Sigma 30mm F1.4 | Sigma 16mm F1.4 | Sigma 19mm F2.8 | Laowa 17mm F1.8 | Olympus 45mm F1.8

Congrat-u-lations! The last thing you convinced me to buy were the Audio Technica ADG1's. Perfect review; couldn't be happier!

A friend of mine told me about the channel. Since then I watched every Video you made. I like the Build Guides and Reviews the most cause they helped me to find the parts I liked for my system which I couldn´t buy cause I don´t have enough money yet. Stay as awesome and grats to 1 million sups.