1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I have loved every minute of watching linus. ill be honest if i got the surface pro i would install OSX, still cant stand windows 8

will forever be excited to see what you guys bring to the table

I don't Know, but i may absolutely, from the bottom of my heart, be 100% thankful for anything.

Loving memory of me

I first discovered this channel while looking for a review on one of the Corsair cases about a year ago. I soon after decided to subscribe and have never been happier. Whenever there is a new video uploaded, I try to watch it as soon as possible. Congrats on the 1,000,000 subscribers Linus!!!

I love strawberries and I would really love an as fast as possible of things like what is DirectX, and see it while I eat strawberries!! Thanks for everything, you don't have an idea of how much I've learnt with you thanks <3.

Found about this channel in 2010 when i was building my first pc. Since then this channel was constantly improving it's quality and i wish you guys to keep it going and grow even more :)

Hey guys,

Long time viewer, i just want to thank you for all your hard work. I wouldn't be building computers and loving it without all the effort you've put in over the years. Congrats on the 1 million, hopefully it will be two million in the not to distant future :)

My favourite food are taco's, I could eat one while watching your videos, anyway congratulations on the 1m subs you guys are amazing

Thanks Linus and Team

I only recently started watching your videos, but they have helped me a lot with adding components to the "Want List" for my first ever build. The "humor" (Quotation Marks Always Needed ;) ) also cheers me up when feeling down.

Thanks Again

~Pork

Thank you for providing amazing content :)

Also it's funny how I started watching your videos during the period when I had exams(I passed all). Without a doubt my favourite series is the WAN show and thank you for so much for posting it so quickly to YouTube after the livestream.

Found this channel on NCIX, first video I watched was about the Coolit Domino. Gotta say I'm surprised the dream is still alive.

linus_lazor_zps3e09c90a.jpg

Keep up the good work! It's very helpful to the PC master race!

a million subscribers seems to be a good excuse to finally become a member of the forum  ;)

I found you guys when Google released the Top 1% tech youtubers. Once I checked your channel I immediately subscribed. Congratulations on 1,000,000 subscribers. 

Thanks for the awesome content you put out all these years and for many years to come. Started watching about 2 years ago(Some video on a MSI P67 Motherboard I was thinking of buying) when I wanted to build my first gaming rig and haven't missed a video since then. 

Keep up the good work guys.

Much love!

Join the LinusTechTips Star Citizen Org :D ~ https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/UOLTT

Thank you and your team for doing some amazing content. I would love  to see you go back and do some old shoolc unboxing to, that would be awesome!

And congratualtions on the 1 million subscribers!

(Ты не сможешь это прочитать пока не переведёшь)

Find LInusTT from the NCIX.com

I found Linus tech tips about a year. My friend at that time was building a gaming rig and so he showed me one of your build guides and from that moment on i have watch Linus tech tips.

Congratulations to LinusTechTips for making and building an awesome community. I remember watching you when you had only a few thousand subscribers. But, you didn't care, and continued to make videos. Now, you guys are at 1,000,000 subscribers. Congratulations! I think you guys are a massive inspiration to many, including me. I'm trying to make a Technology channel. And honestly, I wouldn't of started it if it weren't for people like you guys. You guys are the ones that made me love Technology. Before watching you guys, I had absolutely no idea what any of the parts in a computer were, or how to build one. After watching you guys, I have all my parts picked out on PCPicker and I'm ready to go. Seriously, you guys are just awesome and so inspirational! Don't stop making videos, it would break my heart if you did. Trying to keep this short, but I have so many great things to say about you guys. Thanks for making me, well, me.

When I wanted to start a youtube channel, I thought of you guys. And you guys made me think this. Each step you take toward a bigger goal might not seem like much. It may seem like you’re not really doing much at all. This will be especially true of any outside observers. Others might think you’re not getting anywhere, that you’re not getting anything done. That’s why you have to have a lot of confidence in where you’re going. You need to be clear about where you want to end up so that you have the conviction that the small steps you are taking will eventually get you to where you want to be, and you can squash any naysayers. Having small dreams and being afraid to fail is the antithesis of this advice, and it’s something many of us do, even though we may not want to admit it. The two go hand in hand, if you are too afraid of failing you’ll keep your dreams on a leash. But if you overcome that fear, and jump out there fully willing to completely fail, you free your mind to dream up new adventures and goals for your life. Failure comes with trying, and a life of not trying will not leave you satisfied, so it’s good to continually put yourself out there. Hope is the feeling that things will somehow get better, that they will somehow work out. You don’t even have to know how it will happen, but it’s the believe or even the wish that it will. That’s why it’s never a good idea to give up hope because you just don’t know how things will pan out. When going about your day it’s better to feel hopeful about the things you’re working on, or the task at hand. If you have hope, it’s quite possible that it can all turn out for the best.

I made a song for you guys!

Ohhh, LinusTechTips makes me happy

When I'm sad and feeling trappy (?)

Inspiration to many others

Adults, children, and my brothers

iPhones, Android, Windows, Linux

LinusTechTips are the critics

Building things or having some fun

To Linus making a really bad pun

LinusTechTips always should stay

so I hope I win this giveaway. :)

Reasons why I would like to win:

I am extremely inspired by you guys, and honestly I think I want the signature more than anything.

Can't really pay THAT much money for those kinds of things, so it's really awesome that you are doing this.

Why wouldn't I want to?

Surface Pro 3 is magnificent in portable laptops!

Asus G550 is one HECK of a laptop.

Gaming Rig built by Linus and shipped personally by Linus. Enough said? I think so.

One last thing: Crab is my favorite food.