1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I love linus' videos, especially your build guides(i watch them during long car rides)

Thanks!

Love your videos

I plan to do uni work on Saturdays but it always has to wait because WAN show is on (I live in AUS). Always good content, and a really personal feel to it. Love the week where the Five Four club sponsor ad was botched. Keep up the good content you deserve this milestone and many more

You know that feeling when your sweaty and your balls sticks to your thighs?

I find Linus Tech Tips awesome. The info you provide makes me seem like I a genius in the right crowd. Thank you for that :)

Congratulations on coming this far. By the way, you didn't say anything about being country specific, so me being from bumfuck nowhere doesn't automatically disqualify me, right?

congrats for the 1mil subscribers to linus media group. never stop producing great contents cuz i love them :D 1 question doe is the giveaway a global giveaway and GOOD LUCK TO other contestants!!

All thanks to the FSP Aurum CM 750W video that you did 3 years ago.  :)

I really am a better person because I watch Linus Tech videos daily.

Have been watching Linus since early days at NCIX. Awesome job on 1 Mil subs!

Seeing Linus Tech Tips videos on my YouTube subscription page makes my day! Found out about Linus when I was searching for a review/unboxing of a case on YouTube and came across NCIX YouTube page. Please do a review of PC parts/peripherals from Chinese manufacturers that you guys think may pass the standards and may be a good buy/investment, there are a lot out there you know :)

A loyal audience of both LTT forum and YouTube page from Indonesia. Learned a lot from your channels! Thanks Linus and Linus Media Group team!

Awesome! Congratulations guys!

It’s hard to pick a favorite with all the great content you produce; for me it’s definitely case reviews, you make them so in depth and detailed and even fun!

Congratulations again and already looking forward for the 2 million subscribers video!

I don't quite remember it, but I think I stumbled upon LTT when I was looking for some tips and info about certain parts for my build. Since then I watch videos so I can drool at the stuff that I want but don't need nor can afford.

Well I guess this is a good reason to frequent this forum now.

I found LTT about 1 year ago while looking up details about a computer I was building for the first time. I quickly learned everything I know about computers in about a month of just watching his old videos and watching the new ones as they came out. I can literally google any motherboard model and add "Linus" to find a relevant unboxing/overview video. Great job guys!

Congratulations with hitting the 1 million subs count! (and all of the other milestones.)

I'll be looking forward to the day where I hopefully get to meet the whole team!
Keep up the outstanding work that you've already been doing so far!

Here's to the next million!NnoGhN1.gif

Everyone have a cool signature. I don't, so I thought I would write something.

- Cool right?

Linus, you introduced me to Noctua and their ultimate performance fans. Since I installed them I've been mocked for my beige colored fans, but my airflow is unmatched.

Epic milestone for an epic channel, company and group of people! Here's to the next million! :)

Feel free to message me if you want to chat!

Hey

I found your channel about a year ago on youtube just by browsing around, and it soon advanced to one of my favourite channels.

Keep up the great work and Greetings from Germany!

Congrats Linus on 1M subscribers! I've been following your youtube channel for what is it... 4 years or something? One of my earliest memories is when you suddenly dyed your hair blond. Please, don't ever do that ever again man. I've seen how you basically started, and I admire what you did to grow to what is basically the channel to check if you're a geek and want to learn a thing or two about pc's and other hardware. One last thing, I kinda miss the insane extensive 2-2,5 hour WAN shows at times. They are all done in nearly exactly 1,5 hours and you seem to do have managed to do that by cutting down on rants about certain topics, while those rants at times are exactly the charm of your channel (but, you already figured that out). So for the next WAN show, I really would like it if you said "well, fuck it" to your 1,5 hour goal and just say everything you feel you need to say. I started out by typing "just an entry" to a giveaway but it ended up as a little appreciation post. So therefor I would like to end this with a big thank you Linus, and good luck in the future!

Linus techtips has been a good part of my life for the past 2.5 years everyday I would get home from school and watch the video that was posted that day.  The days and weeks he went to pax I was so excited because it was even more videos and more new consumer tech coming to us soon.  If it weren't for Linus I would not have found my passion of computer hardware or been able to build my first computer and actually know what I'm talking about when  ever I discuss computers.  My favorite videos were the good old unboxing in the back of NCIX. I may not be an avid poster on the forum but Im an avid reader.  I would just like to congratulate you Linus on this Milestone and hope this great community keeps growing