1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Love everything you guys are doing!! Keep it up, would love to see you guys review more phones :)

To be perfectly honest, I found LinusTechTips through Techquickie.

Yknow what you guys should REALLY, like REALLY review? Some soundcards. Ever since I subscribed to LinusTechTips on Youtube, I've seen quite a few headset reviews, but not any soundcard reviews. Like, really?

Other than that I watch pretty much everything you steamroll out, so keep it up!

Love and Pece!

LTT is my first stop to check review on any tech products before i buy. really appreciate what you are doing :) cheers.....

Hei how about you start reviewing GAMES ?? may be a brand new channel :)

Found a while ago, not sure how. I would love those prises, could go for a surface (been wanting one) or the laptop (don't have a laptop) or the desktop (prob better than mine, and with a cool case,I hate my case)

I love the videos, would love to see case reviews of higher end cases (SilverStone, Lian li)

Thank you for doing the give away, you are great people lmg.

Right now, I have my PC ( in Sig) and no laptop or anything. A surface pro or the g---- would be great, so I can be more mobile with my computing. A new rig would be wonderful aswel

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Thanks so much for everything. I feel bad this is my only post but I have to do it. I found you when looking for my parts for my first build. Thanks for everything <3

Damn, Linus, you are crazy!

I found you looking for a Surface Pro 3 review, and, damn, now you're giving away one of it.

Amazing. :D

Been following Linus since his NCIX days (mainly for his wacky approach on things) that and I think he was referred to by someone else (who i completely forgot)

not expecting to win anything but if I do why not a win is a win -  but primarily just want to say congrats to Linus and the team for making it this far! :)

I found your channel by coincidence when looking for some reviews. Even though I wasn't convinced in the beginning, I stuck around and learned to love the show. Btw my girlfriend always gets annoyed if I watch it "Aww, this guy again, he is making you buy stuff" ;-). Keep on the good work. 

Thanks a lot Linus, for making this, even in english, the videos are awesome (I'm Spanish) and I can just thank all the Linus Media Group for everything :)

Congratulations on 1 million, and thanks for the giveaway.

I have only one complaint though, and it's about your videos, especially computer case unboxings. You focus way too little on the packaging of the case! The only thing you do is telling us what foam the company used and of what quality it is. This is completely unacceptable for a channel as big as this. We need to know more about the packaging of the components if we are considering buying one of them. I vote for you to start making one extra video to each case unboxing, which reviews the packaging and the packaging only. This video would be about 5-10 minutes. Who is with me?

Well done Linus :D

I found you whilst browsing my favorite hardware supplier here in the UK (Being aria PC of-course) and I was looking at all in one liquid coolers and there was a demonstration video on I think the H100, but don't quote me on that... anyway, I thought to myself, wow, he managed to pretty much cover all the key points in enough detail but not take long in doing so, best sub, so then i did, now several years down the line, still a happy subscriber, love your work and keep it up :D

Fantastic videos, love the content you put out. It would make the Lord Gaben proud.  ;)  Thanks for all this great content, hope you continue producing great content and congratulations on the 1 MILLION SUBS.  :)

Hey Linus!

I've been subscribed to you since ~4 years now (never been on the forums, though) and I would like to thank you for everything you did for me and the community.

Your videos are very informative, hell, sometimes even funny! My favorite type of them is the PC part reviews/first looks. I look forward to most of them when I see them in my subbox.

If I somehow win, I would like the custom built PC, as my hardware could use some upgrading, hehe.

I wish you much success and luck in the future!  :)

Martin

You almost tearing up in the video made my wife cry. She is well into all these success story kind of things, LOL. But yes, congrats on the 1 mil milestone Linus and gang. Wish you more success in your ventures in the future. But do a throwback video of the old times by doing another park bench unboxing. :D

Congratulations ! Noticed the store while walking through aberdeen mall. Then found there's an awesome youtube channel related to the company. Love the videos with personal thoughts toward to product analysis, not just pros and cons. :)

Techbusters!

When some new techno's, on sale at the store

Where you gonna go? Linus Tech Tips!

When there's a GPU, and you want to learn more,

Where you gonna go? Linus Tech tips!

My old hard drive is toast

If you're seeing sparks, coming out your case

If you're researching parts, it ain't worth the chase,

Your CPU's dead, you need hyper-threads,

Where you gonna go?Linus Tech Tips!

(Give the disk some swirls)

If you gave your ram a shock

'cause you're wearing socks (baby)

You better check, Linus Tech Tips!

Watchin' makes me feel good!

Don't find tech alone (oh no)! (Linus Tech Tips)

Case build quality poor?

But you want to be sure,

you better go watch, Linus Tech Tips!

Ooh What you gonna watch? Linus Tech Tips!

Ah, I think you better check, Linus Tech Tips!

I can't hear you...

Louder! Linus Tech Tips!

Where can you go? Linus Tech Tips!

This is my version of the Ghostbusters theme song about Linus Tech Tips. You guys have really helped me learn about computers and technology in general.

Keep being Awesome!

I love how you guys provide a daily source of entertainment and news...    I get to laugh and learn.

Nice to have a video that gives a good timeline of LinusMediaGroup ;)  I've been watching for 1½ years now, and I enjoy every video :) I like how the quality of the videos have increased, while the personality is still there!

Here's to the next million!  :D

Thanks for all the PC builds and graphics card, because of your help I am now building my first pc so thanks and I wish all of you guys the best

You guys are awesome, from the content you produce to the community you have built...been watching your videos and WAN shows for about 7-8 months now, absolutely brilliant. Keep up the good work, and good luck to all. :)

I Found this channel when looking up high end andriod phones when I was due for my upgrade, when I clicked on the channel I had no idea about the video breadth, and have stuck with ever since.