1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

When i first found the channel LinusTechTips i genuinely believed it was a tech review channel by Linus Torvalds himself. "Awesome!" I thought. Then i was sorely disappointed to find out it was just some nerd with a love for tech. Still. the content quality was stellar and i stuck around for more videos. The build guides in particular are great and the breadth of products covered is quite amazing. Phones, monitors, ssds, tablets, slingshots (channel super fun). Never change please.

Your videos are and always have been supremely awesome, and the no. 1 source of quality and informative technology videos. When I first saw your channel, I immediately thought to myself that you would be some kind of catch-all tech channel with too much vested in looks and not enough in research, but after just a couple videos I was proven wrong. You continue to be one of my favorite channels on YouTube, and I really hope that it stays that way; I'm not sure I would've been able to complete my build without the advice and tips your channel portrays.

Keep doing what you're doing, and do it well.

Grats Linus and crew. I kept stumbling upon your videos throughout the years whenever I looked up new tech, so I decided I might as well subscribe. Good thing I did because your videos seem to be entertaining no matter how relevant the products showcased are to me. Only thing I miss from "back in the day" are the unboxings. Maybe it's just nostalgia, but it's always exciting to see something unwrapped (Christmas?).

Anyway keep it up and good luck everyone  :) 

photo-100274.gif

I love you videos, my favorite series is the case reviews/unboxing and handy tech under $100.

Have I watched you since the start? Nope. I first came by your channel back in 2011, but at that time I didn't subscribe, I wasn't as techie as I am now.

In 2012 I subscribed to Austin and you, it was the best decision of my life. You guys are know my two favorite YouTubers.

Honestly I don't do enough for you guys, I don't share videos, I don't like, and I don't comment enough. I simply forgets it, but I have been supporting you, with my mind!

You don't know how much of an impact you have had of my life, I've always wanted to be a YouTuber, first I wanted to be Austin, then you, then PewDiePie. Some old thougts.

You have inspired me a lot, without you I wouldn't have the knowledge I have today. I just builded a computer for my little brother thanks to your videos.

I even started my small business where I am making graphics and websites(mainly webshops), so I can save up to build a computer.

Currently I only have a Macbook Pro, it's not bad. I can play League of Legends which is the only game I play, and I can make graphics + websites without any lag at all almost, but I really wanna have a better computer so I can expand my business and have more projects open at once.

Thank you Linus for 5 years of great content, a great community and a lot of information.

You're the one who inspired me to build my first machine so my PC-virginity somehow belongs to you (:

144Hz goodness

you guys deserve such an amazing milestone because hard work always pays off and it shows in each video I've ever seen.

Haha, this is amazing !! Congratz on 1 MILLION subscribers !!!

I remmeber the first time seeing you guys was through a twitch streamer who tweeted out your stream.
It was at 2:00~3:00am my time and i sat through the whole stream somehow, it was awesome!

and i didn't even know you had a youtube channel and this amazing community.

Thanks u for making the best videos around and also inspire me to be a Youtuber. Now i'm trying (OFC with tons of cons) to keep on date all Spanish comunity because you are awsome but lots of people dont talk english so its hard to know all what you guys have to offer, also there is so few people that make real good videos.

Really really Thanks u, i cant decide for some video of a few cause i love to learn and every single video on this chanel teachme something. 

Keep getting better.

(And sorry about my English).

Probably the only tech channel where I watch just about every single video due to my love of the presentation and style of each video. Great job and congrats!

Congratsulations Linus and the Tech Tips group for all these amazing videos with new releases, build guides and gadgets.

Go for the next 1 million subscribers

Thanks Linus and the team for making such detailed videos. Since I started watching your videos in 2012, I have built a computer using your advice, and now 

my computer is amazing! I watch your videos everyday now and am really happy with the content. Thanks for your great reviews on products, for if I didn't watch your videos I probably would have regretted most of my purchases.  

Thanks for the great videos I hope that LinusTechTips goes far in the near future. 

I found LinusTechTips about a year ago when I was searching for reviews on the Razer Black Widow Ultimate keyboard. I found Linus' video and started watching on a regular basis.

I found linus when i was going to buy a pair of headphones. I didnt know which to buy then i saw his channel which was sooo interesting, it inspired me to build my own desktop and i followed the how to build a better 1500 desktop. GOOD JOB LINUS

Thanks for the great videos produced over the years.

Found LinusTech via YouTube recommendations and haven't looked back since.  :D

I first found out about LinusTechTips a few years ago when I was getting into computer components. The reason I subbed is because I found the channel to have just the right amount of humor, the quality was easily top 5, and you have taught me a lot about Computers and Tech related products.  

Well done Linus and the teck tips Group for you awesome videos. I found your channel when i was checking for some extreme PC builds and you made some damn good PCs out there in your How to build and the Ultimate PCs.

Helped a lot with your videos on choosing specs and the cable management ( i was totally a scrab on it xD).

Keep up the good work.

Keep the Spirit alive!!

Dear Linus Media Group,

Your videos are what got me to love technology. They are both entertaining and educational. I'm so happy that you reach 1 million subscribers and I will stay with you for millions more. Lots of love from me.

Your friend,

John

I kindof actually miss the raw nature of the older videos. Like when linus would mess something up and have to edit a disclaimer in the post production lol. Somewhat when NZXT 820 review where linus wore the wrong shirt and had to refilm the whole thing.

Congrats on a million subs! I found Linus TechTips from watching the Logitech G710+ keyboard unboxing 

I've been around for a while. I remember watching unboxing videos linus filmed at ncix. And firefox is trying to tell me unboxing is not a word!