Replacing Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO fan

I'm planning to upgrade my PC somewhat in December.

I want to buy Zalman Z9 Plus case and Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO.
That case has 4 fans pre-installed - 3 LED blue and one regular.
The parts of the rest of PC are picked so you don't have to ask me about it or giving me advices about it, but right now I'm thinking about making it more kawaii :)
So I thaught only about replacing the heatsink fan. It's 120mm, 600-1600 RPM, Long-life sleeved regular one.
I was thinking to change it to the high-performance blue LED one. But after I watched this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OK-E94uRb-w
I knowed what I'm going to do.
If you didn't bother watching it - I change my mind, so I'm planning to change that fan to the LED red one.
But there is one more thing to do: choose the fan.
My first thoughts were about Bitfenix Spectre Pro, but on the site where I'll be ordering PC parts there isn't black-red one - only white-red.
So I made a little research and found Cooler Master JetFlo 120mm, 800-2000 RPM. It's not that expensive, but is it worth it? I mean, are there better 120mm red LED fans? And will that one and that one you probably find better actually fit on the heatsink?
Thanks from advice.

And do you have any ideas if I can buy/change something there to make it look even cooler?
I taught about Avexir Blue LED RAM or using white stickers-letters to write somewhere on the case "#PCMASTERRACE", but I went overbudget with SSD, and now with fan. Maybe in the next upgrade, but do you have any other ideas?

I'm Polish so sorry if I made any mistakes.

that lighting scheme looks awful in the video looks like clown vomit lol gotta do solid colours or atl east colours that go well together

Well, I quite like it, but that isn't the purpose of the post.
Do you know if that JetFlo will fit on the heatsink or do you have any other fan solutions?

Buy a Cooler Master Blade Master 120 for your 212 EVO.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

The fan on the heatsink in the video is an Enermax T.B Vegas (Red), it makes for a good CPU cooler fan.

INTEL CORE i5-7600K | ASUS ROG STRIX B250i GAMING | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT LT 16GB | EVGA GTX 970 SC | EVGA B3 550W
SAMSUNG 850 EVO 250GB | CRYORIG M9i | BE QUIET! PURE WINGS 2| FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE NANO S