iPhone 6 - Live Stream and All Updates (FINALLY FORMATTED(ish))

I was really hoping for 4K recording... :(

Can do 240fps slow mo and video stabilization 

DSC_4666.jpg

DSC_4675.jpg

Let's remember that with the original iPhone apple was innovative. I'm not saying they are now, but you have them to thank for upping the standard for all phones.

Daily Driver:

Case: Red Prodigy CPU: i5 3570K @ 4.3 GHZ GPU: Powercolor PCS+ 290x @1100 mhz MOBO: Asus P8Z77-I CPU Cooler: NZXT x40 RAM: 8GB 2133mhz AMD Gamer series Storage: A 1TB WD Blue, a 500GB WD Blue, a Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

Let's remember that with the original iPhone apple was innovative. I'm not saying they are now, but you have them to thank for upping the standard for all phones.

Yes.  And now other phone manufacturers can say "Thanks, we'll take it from here", and they have.

Continuous AF works in videos now (thats actually hard to pull off for any camera, so kudos to that)

DSC_4686.jpg

DAT Facetime HD 

Now we are into iOS 8 and my fellow @Dietrichw will take over on his thread

Apple still drives innovation, and if youve ever used an Apple product you'll know they hold up quite well against higher spec'd alternatives. Not to mention it doesnt feel like garabage like most android phones do (looking at you S5).

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

And you have to thank Nintendo for saving the gaming indestry

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Starts at 199 for iPhone 6, going up to 399.

DSC_4729.jpg

6 plus starts at $299

DSC_4738.jpg

Well...nothing unexpected.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Starts at 199 for iPhone 6, going up to 399.

DSC_4729.jpg

so theres a 128gb version then?

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

Apple still drives innovation, and if youve ever used an Apple product you'll know they hold up quite well against higher spec'd alternatives. Not to mention it doesnt feel like garabage like most android phones do (looking at you S5).

My nexus 5 is better

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

My nexus 5 is better

and one m8 as well. 

My only issue with both was the physical size...I find the HTC One m8 to be too big, which is why I'm currently using an iPhone 5s...but if the 6 and 6+ are both similar in size to the One M8, then I guess I'm done with apple...again. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

Spoiler

and tell me about their innovation after the first up iPhone I'm serious

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

and tell me about their innovation after the first up iPhone I'm serious

They can (and do) drive innovation without innovating themselves. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

Spoiler

They are a damn good price. Or at least they are closer to where they should have been to begin with. They aren't even full HD unless you get the 6 Plus. I do think Apple is going in the right direction though.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

I didn't expect there to be a spec difference between the two versions. That's odd.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

Just waiting for a andriod ios battle soon

Selling my parts of my 900D rig for a jacked up Ncase M1. PM me for offers if interested (will take some reasonable-low offers because I'm desperate).

Parts that I'm selling: 900D (1 slot cover broken for stealth DVD drive mod) | Asus Z87 Deluxe | Cooler Master 212 Evo | Corsair 4x2GB black ram @1600mhz | EVGA 1000G2 PSU (2 cables with missing heat shrink) | DVD drive | HP membrane keyboard | Ducky Shine 3 YOTS in blue switches (warranty sticker broken)

I didn't expect there to be a spec difference between the two versions. That's odd.

5s and 5c

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

Spoiler

-snip-

If you have such a problem with now Apple does things why are you here? 

Fact is NFC is meh at best right now, Apple DRIVES the use of things even if they don't make them. But hey, fanboy away, don't let me stop you. 

And now they're presenting an ad to make you buy stuff with your IPhone.

Lol

It uses NFC.Finally.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Fact is NFC is meh at best right now, Apple DRIVES the use of things even if they don't make them. But hey, fanboy away, don't let me stop you. 

It's called being interested in the tech world and a phone falls into that. No need to get defensive over it.

And Apple is unveiling things that have been on Android for years and they won't push it further than anyone else will or done.

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix
Easy Desk GuideMalware Removal Guide - New mobo, Same OS Guide

I have no problem with Apple, I am watching the stream on my MacBook Air! :)

I am just happy that Apple is innovating and inventing.

seems they took a page from HTC handbook in regards to "bigger pixels are more important than more Megapixels"

and also the band design on the back

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.