80mm case fans fit for gaming?

cheema

hi everyone first time poster.

think ill come around here more often

anyway, im building a new computer for gaming. i got some nice parts for a medium budget. 
i dont have much money so i was happy to find a case in my garage with a window side panel. which is great because i wanted to use some led lights

problem is i found that this case will only fit 80mm fans

im sure i can find some nice led fans in that size but im worried that my computer will overheat with such small fans.

i was wondering if anyone knew of anygood strong 80mm fans that would be fit for a gaming rig. if it even exists.

Hi, 

As mentioned above, small fans aren't ideal, but since you're on a budget I would recommend Antec tricool fans.
These fans are cheap, they are noisy, but they a switch wich lets adjust the fanspeeds. They also come with a molex connector if you woulnd't have enough room on the motherboard.

According to the spec sheet, the highest setting of the fan produces 30dB and spins at 2600 rpm

CPU: Intel i5 4440 @3.1 GHz, Mobo: Gigabyte GA-H87M-D3H µATX, RAM: 2x4GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz,
GPU: XFX Radeon R9 280X,Storage: 120GB Samsung 840 EVO and 1TB Seagate HDD,

PSU: Corsair CX750M, Case: Fractal Design Arc Mini R2

It's not ideal, fewer, slower spinning and larger fans would be preferable but there are some solid options. Have a look at Noiseblocker, fantastic, quiet fans 

http://www.blacknoise.com/site/en/products/noiseblocker-it-fans/nb-blacksilentfan-series/80x80x25mm.php?lang=EN

these look nice but is there an LED option?

and whats the CFM?  i looked at the data sheet and saw that its 45m^3/H  next to "airflow"

what is that?

and whats the CFM?  i looked at the data sheet and saw that its 45m^3/H  next to "airflow"

what is that?

They're using SI measurements not imperial garbage just google a converter

Be quiet! makes an 80mm fan, and they're a reputable company for sure.

No leds, though

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

what is that?

CFM is Cubic feet per minute. Which is, as said, the imperial version of m^3/h. As for finding 80mm led fans. That might be hard. You should think led strip option instead.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Hey.

I'm assuming that if you're on such a tight budget, you're not really going to be interested in a premium offering like the NF-A8.

Therefore I would probably recommend either the Fractal design R2 a low-price option, though I would personally prefer the Be Quiet! Shadow wings (PWM), which are likely to perform better and have PWM.