Stream video signal to multiple tv's on the same network

Thermite
Go to solution Solved by heineygoat,

Only thing I can think of is HDMI splitter and wireless HDMI receiver. Would you like me to reply to all 4 posts you made on this topic?

so I have three tv's all 1080p and I want to simultaneously stream a video signal to each wirelessly. The content is going to be the same on each monitor because I'll just be duplicateing my desktop screen. Is there a wireless solution for this.

I looked at chromecast, but it doesn't seem to be able to do it.

This is my opinion, it doesn't mean I'm right and is liable to change at any time. I may offend of which I apologize in advance.

(Our lord and savior: GabeN)

Only thing I can think of is HDMI splitter and wireless HDMI receiver. Would you like me to reply to all 4 posts you made on this topic?

“Snorting instant coffee is the best,” said Kayla Johns, 19, of Portland.

fractal define r4 - msi z77 mpower - i5 3570k 4.5ghz -alphacool water cooling+noctua -gtx 780ti-1323mhz-1.25v - corsair ax760i -vertex 4 120gb x2 - 840 evo 500gb - asus xonar dgx 

corsair k70 - logitech g502 - sennheiser game zero - logitech z906 5.1 -samsung 46" iiyama 27"144hz - http://gabegaming.com/

so I have three tv's all 1080p and I want to simultaneously stream a video signal to each wirelessly. The content is going to be the same on each monitor because I'll just be duplicateing my desktop screen. Is there a wireless solution for this.

I looked at chromecast, but it doesn't seem to be able to do it.

You could do it with Chromecast if you connect the HDMI on a input and split it using a splitter like this: http://www.amazon.ca/Portta-PET0104P-Splitter-Ports-1080P/dp/B003LMN5N8. Are all 3 TVs in the same room as if they are not it would require long hdmi cables to achieve this result as I unfortunately do not see wireless splitters. But using Chromecast or wifi hdmi dongle will have input lag so its not that great if you are actually using the streamed TV screen to do work on the PC. Where are you planning to buy this splitter from?

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

sorry about the multi post my phone literally shit itself and didn't know what to do yesterday.

This is my opinion, it doesn't mean I'm right and is liable to change at any time. I may offend of which I apologize in advance.

(Our lord and savior: GabeN)