Computer still running loud even after cooled

ClarmonkGaming

I have a Intel core 4700k water cooled.

a gtx 760

a 140mm bitfenix spectre fan intake 

120 mm corsair fan outtake

I cleaned it all but when I load up games like csgo 5 minutes into my game my computers fans are loud as hell I mean like can hear through my mic on cardiodic mode when the input side of mic is directly opposite the computer

it may be fps in game i am pushing about 200 to 250 

I have a Intel core 4700k water cooled.

a gtx 760

a 140mm bitfenix spectre fan intake 

120 mm corsair fan outtake

I cleaned it all but when I load up games like csgo 5 minutes into my game my computers fans are loud as hell I mean like can hear through my mic on cardiodic mode when the input side of mic is directly opposite the computer

it may be fps in game i am pushing about 200 to 250 

What watercooler is it? or is it a custom loop. Also what temps are you getting and what speed are the fans running at?

CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v - GPU: Palit GTX 660ti - MOBO: Asrock Extreme 4 - RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz - PSU: OCZ 650watt - STORAGE: 128Gb corsair force GT SSD/ 1TB seagate barracuda 7200rpm

COOLING: NH-U14s/ 3x Noiseblocker blacksilent pros/ Silverstone Air Penetrator/ 2 corsair AF120s

it is a corsiar h80

in asus gpu tweek fan speed is at auto writing this post it says 29

in game gpu temps is like 80 - 93(only on long periods or hot days) in cs go at least in more demanding 95+

What watercooler is it? or is it a custom loop. Also what temps are you getting and what speed are the fans running at?

it is a corsiar h80

in asus gpu tweek fan speed is at auto writing this post it says 29

in game gpu temps is like 80 - 93(only on long periods or hot days) in cs go at least in more demanding 95+

Although the h80 is aloud cooler, them temps are abit too high, re-mount the cooler and see if that changes anything.

CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v - GPU: Palit GTX 660ti - MOBO: Asrock Extreme 4 - RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz - PSU: OCZ 650watt - STORAGE: 128Gb corsair force GT SSD/ 1TB seagate barracuda 7200rpm

COOLING: NH-U14s/ 3x Noiseblocker blacksilent pros/ Silverstone Air Penetrator/ 2 corsair AF120s

fan speed at 80 when gaming

it shouldn't get anywhere near 80c at stock clocks on that cooler

Rig Specs:

AMD Threadripper 5990WX@4.8Ghz

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Asrock OC Formula 7970XTX Quadfire

G.Skill Ripheartout X OC 7000Mhz C28 DDR5 4X16GB  

Super Flower Power Leadex 2000W Psu's X2

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016

PSU isn't making all the noise?

Lowering your fan speeds may help, but will be slightly warmer with slower fan speeds.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

A single intake isn't ideal, if you have room for more I'd suggest going for it. If your GPU is open air that will increase case ambient temperature and thus CPU temp as the H80 will be pulling warmer air. If it's a blower style then you may just be starving it and the CPU, a single 140mm Bitfenix Spectre Pro moves a lot of air, but so does an H80 and a blower GPU.

Also, Corsair fans are loud, at 100% it'll be reaching 45-50 or so dB.

INTEL CORE i5-7600K | ASUS ROG STRIX B250i GAMING | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT LT 16GB | EVGA GTX 970 SC | EVGA B3 550W
SAMSUNG 850 EVO 250GB | CRYORIG M9i | BE QUIET! PURE WINGS 2| FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE NANO S

i have located that the noise is coming from the back of the computer

Can you tell me exact PSU, GPU & case?

INTEL CORE i5-7600K | ASUS ROG STRIX B250i GAMING | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT LT 16GB | EVGA GTX 970 SC | EVGA B3 550W
SAMSUNG 850 EVO 250GB | CRYORIG M9i | BE QUIET! PURE WINGS 2| FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE NANO S

You are running your GPU at hotter temps. Both of my 760's usually top out at 60-65C playing way more demanding games on hot days. I don't remember a temp off hand for while in CS:GO, but it definitely isn't up to 80C.

What 760 do you have? What speeds are the fans on it running at? I know my EVGA ACX cards make a boatload of noise when the fans are running at high speeds. Your card may do the same. Take a listen to that.

How is the airflow in your case? Saying you have 1 intake and 1 exhaust means nothing if they are all blocked up by cables/cages/etc.

Never say it's not broken. Everything is broken. Why? Because everything needs MOAR POWA!

Adding an AIO cooler doesn't magically make your PC quieter, the things that make noise in PC's are fans. Water cooled PC's have them just like air cooled PC's have them and the design of the fan, where it's placed and how fast it's spinning are the contributing factors to the noise it produces. The reason your PC is loud is because the fans on the H80i are loud fans and your GPU is running very hot making it's fan run at high speed in an attempt to keep it cool. You should really post some pictures of your setup so we can help you figure out what's going on inside your system.

A single intake isn't ideal, if you have room for more I'd suggest going for it. If your GPU is open air that will increase case ambient temperature and thus CPU temp as the H80 will be pulling warmer air. If it's a blower style then you may just be starving it and the CPU, a single 140mm Bitfenix Spectre Pro moves a lot of air, but so does an H80 and a blower GPU.

Also, Corsair fans are loud, at 100% it'll be reaching 45-50 or so dB.

No, the stock fans on the H80i are loud yes but that is a hilarious exaggeration. They are downgraded versions of the SP120 PE's which run at a max RPM of 2350 and make 35dBA while doing it. Having more of them will increase the noise level but it's not going to be another 35dBA that gets added per fan.

It sounds to me like you have a very poor airflow setup as a 760 should never touch those temperatures unless you live in a desert or you have poor case airflow. Having a fans installed and running doesn't mean that air is actually getting into your case, things like intakes, filters, internal case structure, and wiring all get in the way and obstruct airflow. 

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

@Lord Pantaloons

Restrictive grills and radiators increase noise level, there is an awesome video somewhere showing a bunch of fans on a rad and the noise coming from them. True, due to them being run only as fast as needed, they will be quieter, but if they weren't properly set up they could be running at 12v right now.

Also, I have SP120L's, if they were only 35dB in a case I'd be ecstatic.

What Wattage is your PSU?

600w or less and I'd say thats the source of fan noise.

When under load (Gaming esp with CPU+GPU loads) your PSU will ramp up its fan speed to maintain a nice PSU regulated temp (disclosed in PSU product manual for operating temp), The higher you are towards the wattage limit of your PSU, the louder it's gunna obviously be running to maintain its cooling ability.

Some PSU's have smart fans that only start above 50% PSU load, although there are some that don't have that option and just run the fan slowly but constantly until under load then they ramp up fast.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

I still think it's the 650w PSU making all the noise.

Anyone else think so too, read backposts.?