CM Storm Trigger Green INFO/UPDATE

Brainiac777

Hello, I recently sent a ticket to Cooler Master inquiring about the Trigger Green, the one with the green backlighting and black bezel. I recently got a sad reply from them, here is the message:

Marvin Ruelas (Cooler Master)

May 30 04:59 (CST)

Dear Customer,

We appreciate interested in our products. I am afraid the Trigger Green will not be a finalized product. Unfortunately the project was cancelled. I recommend that you look at the Quickfire TK green as a comparable product.

If you have further questions, please let us know.

Brainic777

May 25 16:48 (CST)

Hello, does Cooler Master have any idea of when the CM Storm Trigger Green will hit the market? I am really eager to buy it and am wondering if I should continue waiting. If you have any information on the product, I would really like to know. Thank you

P.S. I know you cannot leak a lot of info, but it would be helpful to the public and I to know.

IT HAS BEEN UNOFFICIALLY ANNOUNCED, THE CM STORM TRIGGER GREEN WILL NEVER HIT THE MARKET. ;(

I will buy the TK version though. :D

I know that is sad I was looking at getting that originally but just ended up going with the blue switches with the red back lighting. I love the Trigger. Solid build quality feels like it will last. I was more than satisfied when I first got it.

Whoa, that makes me even more determined to score an older Storm Trigger Green (the one with the grey/silver bezel and red LED), I am having trouble deciding between  a used one, and a brand new set at my usual game shop.....

Main Rig: AMD AM4 R9 5900X (12C/24T) + Tt Water 3.0 ARGB 360 AIO | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Xtreme | 2x 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3600C16 | XFX MERC 310 RX 7900 XTX | 256GB Sabrent Rocket NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 3.0 (OS) | 4TB Lexar NM790 NVMe M.2 PCIe4x4 | 2TB TG Cardea Zero Z440 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Samsung 860 EVO SATA SSD | 2TB Samsung 860 QVO SATA SSD | 6TB WD Black HDD | CoolerMaster H500M | Corsair HX1000 Platinum | Topre Type Heaven + Seenda Ergonomic W/L Vertical Mouse + 8BitDo Ultimate 2.4G | iFi Micro iDSD Black Label | Philips Fidelio B97 | C49HG90DME 49" 32:9 144Hz Freesync 2 | Omnidesk Pro 2020 48" | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

2nd Rig: AMD AM4 R9 3900X + TR PA 120 SE | Gigabyte X570S Aorus Elite AX | 2x 16GB Patriot Viper Elite II DDR4 4000MHz | Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6900 XT | 500GB Crucial P2 Plus NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 4.0 (OS)2TB Adata Legend 850 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 |  2TB Kingston NV2 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Leven JS600 SATA SSD | 2TB Seagate HDD | Keychron K2 + Logitech G703 | SOLDAM XR-1 Black Knight | Enermax MAXREVO 1500 | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

Yeah but depends on the price I guess. You can get a trigger Blue on amazon for 60-80 bucks after a mail in rebate when they are in stock. A great price my opinion seeing since a lot of other keyboards out there are over 120 bucks.

For me, I'm going about collecting KB with different switches.....I have the DS II in my sig, that has hybrid switches, eight of them. I also have a Storm Trigger Red, and Armaggeddon MKA-3 Red, a DS II Special Ed with white caps Cherry Blue, a CM Storm Quick Fire TK Blue, a DK9087G2 Pro Black and a Filco MJ Ninja Brown. A green would be a nice addition to my collection.....

Main Rig: AMD AM4 R9 5900X (12C/24T) + Tt Water 3.0 ARGB 360 AIO | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Xtreme | 2x 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3600C16 | XFX MERC 310 RX 7900 XTX | 256GB Sabrent Rocket NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 3.0 (OS) | 4TB Lexar NM790 NVMe M.2 PCIe4x4 | 2TB TG Cardea Zero Z440 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Samsung 860 EVO SATA SSD | 2TB Samsung 860 QVO SATA SSD | 6TB WD Black HDD | CoolerMaster H500M | Corsair HX1000 Platinum | Topre Type Heaven + Seenda Ergonomic W/L Vertical Mouse + 8BitDo Ultimate 2.4G | iFi Micro iDSD Black Label | Philips Fidelio B97 | C49HG90DME 49" 32:9 144Hz Freesync 2 | Omnidesk Pro 2020 48" | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

2nd Rig: AMD AM4 R9 3900X + TR PA 120 SE | Gigabyte X570S Aorus Elite AX | 2x 16GB Patriot Viper Elite II DDR4 4000MHz | Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6900 XT | 500GB Crucial P2 Plus NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 4.0 (OS)2TB Adata Legend 850 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 |  2TB Kingston NV2 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Leven JS600 SATA SSD | 2TB Seagate HDD | Keychron K2 + Logitech G703 | SOLDAM XR-1 Black Knight | Enermax MAXREVO 1500 | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

fffuu.jpg

I was waiting for the black-bodied trigger to be out for so long! Coolermaster whyyyy ><

Guess my next keyboard would be the Roccat Ryos MK Pro then, the programming software on it looks very interesting to me

Well apparently with the interview with cooler master they are in the making with a new Trigger but it is supposed to have the colors of the switches match the backlighting like they had said a while ago. They did not really say much else that it would include. Either way I am happy with my trigger that I have now.

Ehh... I'd rather have an RGBW backlight so you can just have whatever backlight color you want paired with whatever switch type you want... What if you have a red/black themed build but you prefer blue switches?  I like green switches but I prefer white backlight myself, I don't really want brown switches.