Gaming on auxilary display

Go to solution Solved by Eddyall,

In that case you can just create 2 profiles, one for the 3 screens and one for the other screen, and just switch between the 2 profiles.

Hi I was wondering if I was able to be able to game on an auxiliary display so that I can game on triple screens when not recording stuff and use auxiliary display to record games with aver media live gamer pci.

Should be able to, with an auxiliary display in an eyefinity/surround setup your 3 screens should show up as "Monitor 1" and your aux display as "Monitor 2" (or perhaps the other way around) just set the game to run at a more normal resolution on whichever one is the single display, most games allow you to pick a primary monitor in the graphics settings.

So you want to have 2 games running at the same time?

So you want to have 2 games running at the same time?

One game strangles most graphics cards at that resolution, I wouldn't even be able to watch what would happen if a GPU had to run two.

One game strangles most graphics cards at that resolution, I wouldn't even be able to watch what would happen if a GPU had to run two.

Depends on the game but if you're running it on another card the problem would be the CPU too anyway.

Unless you have an hexacore but wouldn't you have 2 video card minimum anyway?

No I don't want run two games at once just the games I want to record on the auxiliary display and use triple screens when not

In that case you can just create 2 profiles, one for the 3 screens and one for the other screen, and just switch between the 2 profiles.