Windows 8.1 (Blue): new features!

If it brings up the apps menu then I may be pretty happy about that. Think of that as a updated start menu.... You can start searching with typing anything on that screen and it will search an application for you, you can pin settings and folders there. I don't think it will be bad. 

You can actually start typing to search from the start screen too, not just on the apps screen. :)

Yes, I like Windows 8. I honestly think most people who hate on it have never actually given it a proper try (taking the time to play around with it and find where everything is). They remind me of the narrow minded people who cry out every time Facebook has a design update or something.

i cry because Facebook is an annoying platform that too many artists and developers push their news updates to and the fact that they keep changing my privacy settings ;_;

i cry because Facebook is an annoying platform that too many artists and developers push their news updates to and the fact that they keep changing my privacy settings ;_;

Fair enough! :)

I don't really understand why people get angry when they update the design though. They're usually good changes. Privacy settings, on the other hand, I can understand.

Fair enough! :)

I don't really understand why people get angry when they update the design though. They're usually good changes. Privacy settings, on the other hand, I can understand.

Its usually people like my grandma who complain about the changes :p hahah.

Motherboard - ASUS P6X58D-E Processor - Intel i7 930 Bloomfield OC'd @ 4.01Ghz, 1.28v | RAM - 12GB Corsair Dominator @ 8-8-8-12, 1600mhz | Graphics Card - EVGA Geforce GTX660 SC 3GB @ +75mhz core, +500mhz mem | Power Supply - Seasonic X650 Gold

CPU Cooler, Fans - Corsair H-90 w/ Noctua FN14 push/pull, Gelid Wings UV Blue  | Case - Fractal Design Arc MIDI R2 |

Between this fail of an 'update' to the pathetic launch of the xbox1 I think microsoft has a rough time ahead of them.

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

Between this fail of an 'update' to the pathetic launch of the xbox1 I think microsoft has a rough time ahead of them.

What makes this a fail of an update? It's definitely an update.

But hey, if Microsoft goes down, sucks for all of us.

Booting into the classic desktop mode might convince me to upgrade from Windows 7.