Let's Make A Game

Jack.EXE

<p>Hmm let's see, Set in the Wild West, when Hitler and the Fascist party missed their time and showed up early, Oh and they resurrected DINOSAURS.<Something with time travel here>, Nazis fight Ninja's while the Ninja's fight the Samurai and everybody is trying to take over The American continents from the European settlers, while Pirates try to control the seas, and seek out their treasures, they stumble upon a Nazi convoy, they of course do their pirate thing and attack it, and here another link to the chain now Nazis are fighting Pirates!</p>

<p>And the Chinese successfully breed DRAGONS OF WAR AND HORRENDOUS DEATH!</p>

<p>Nazis get pretty pissed off about the whole affair and bust out their secret crazy magical weapons of doom! ( Wolfenstien 2009)</p>

<p>And and somehow throw in the American Civil War and the Napoleonic wars in there.</p>

<p>OH BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE!</p>

<p>And Empire Earth and (Darkest Hour, hugely underrated game) style, modern weapons vs ancient weapons.</p>

<p>I would pay a ridiculous amount of money if someone could somehow make this work.</p>

<p>Then only then, will I die in peace.</p>

The new material from the moon has raised a sentience in the Earth's core. The Earth's core communicates by speaking through cracks that magma meets open air and creates an army of passerby's that are sent to retrieve the material from the moon to fuel the itself

The core's army is given certain secrets of super science that clouds their mind into thinking they are the limbs of Earth and have access to what is essentially low-tier earth bending.

Humans have to fight the "Limbs of Earth" in order to prevent the entire planet from being under the control of the core's sentience and devouring/taking control of all organic life.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

What about an army that multiplies (like bacteria do). And we have to kill them before they multiply.

The new material from the moon has raised a sentience in the Earth's core. The Earth's core communicates by speaking through cracks that magma meets open air and creates an army of passerby's that are sent to retrieve the material from the moon to fuel the itself

The core's army is given certain secrets of super science that clouds their mind into thinking they are the limbs of Earth and have access to what is essentially low-tier earth bending.

Humans have to fight the "Limbs of Earth" in order to prevent the entire planet from being under the control of the core's sentience and devouring/taking control of all organic life.

I really like this idea its really unique, but amdgamer8870 is more of the head of design

That feels too "zombie" I like the idea of a massive war for a special material, which is used in everything. (like a new oil)

And a cool idea is instead of different weapons, there's One weapon for each class, but you are able to tweak the weapon, such as increasing calibre at the cost of ammo capacity, or rate of fire at the cost of accuracy (and vice versa).

And in terms of the recoil problem? Why not make it slide the tanks backwards, withought much problem (other than being moved 10 feet backwards).

That feels too "zombie" I like the idea of a massive war for a special material, which is used in everything. (like a new oil)

And a cool idea is instead of different weapons, there's One weapon for each class, but you are able to tweak the weapon, such as increasing calibre at the cost of ammo capacity, or rate of fire at the cost of accuracy (and vice versa).

And in terms of the recoil problem? Why not make it slide the tanks backwards, withought much problem (other than being moved 10 feet backwards).

I imagine so much friendly fire with that tank lol

Also do you think we could some how employ a cover system I feel its such a good thing that is rarely employed. 

What do you mean? Like camo? Actual physical cover? Or suppressive fire?

I meant being able to hide behind cover or a vehicle sort of like mass effect and I remember playing a mobile shooter that had it and they both work well.  

So sort of like GR future soldier? That would be cool.

Yeah like the cover system in ghost recon. The problem is if you do something like that it will most likely have to be a 3rd person game.

well we could switch in and out, such as in Rainbow 6 SV on the iphone, it's 1st person normally, then switches to third in cover.

well we could switch in and out, such as in Rainbow 6 SV on the iphone, it's 1st person normally, then switches to third in cover.

that would be cool I also like how you take a lot more damage in games that have cover so its more challenging.

I have had this idea for a while and thought of starting it up, it is not an FPS or anything like that.

There is a Turkish TV show called Ezel, whilst i am not Turkish, i watched it all and the story was amazing.

The story of Ezel is one of a young man who gets betrayed by the one he loves, sacrifices his identity, and seeks revenge.

Its a mafia style story and i think it would work well with the Grand Theft Auto RAGE Engine.

I think that the story be altered simply because of copyright or whatever but generally the same.

The game would follow the story from where it started, and slowly discovering the history and the truth of the story gradually.

The player will change character during the game for missions.

A game where all the main actors from all the blockbuster films get kidnapped and have to eat each-other alive because of netflix, 

(for kinect on the xbox one)

A game where all the main actors from all the blockbuster films get kidnapped and have to eat each-other alive because of netflix, 

(for kinect on the xbox one)

I'm sorry but since Tek Syndicate calls it the Xbone now I will not except any other name :P

speaking of fps/rts, there could be a "commander mode" where you would play from an RTS perspective, and give commands and information to the squads below, which are real players playing an FPS.

That is actually a really good idea.

That is actually a really good idea.

thanks.

a cool futuristic hud

Main Rig

CPU-
AMD FX 8350 | CPU Cooler- CM hyper 212 Evo | GPU- Radeon HD 7970 | RAM- G.SKill Ripjawz X 2x4 | Storage- 1TB WD Black | 128gb Plextor Ms5 | Case- BitFenix Shinobi   | Motherboard- Gigabyte AM3+ UD3 | PSU- Rosewill hive 750 watt

Media PC

CPU- A10-5800k | GPU- Onboard | RAM- Ripjaws X 4Gb | Storage- Seagate 1TB | Case- Bitfenix Prodigy M | Motherboard- MSI A75M-E35 | PSU- Antec 350W Basiq

a cool futuristic hud

but very minimalistic at the same time.

kind of like the star wars battlefront 1 hud?

Sounds like a cool game.

Give me linux support.

Stuff I have I like: Moto G - Superlux HD681 Evo - Monoprice 9927

90% of what I say is sarcasm.