** CLOSED ** HTC Forum Giveaway - A Chance to Win 1 of 4 HTC Phones!

LinusTech

Great prizes, I hope I win.

Need new one X to replace me z10 maybe Linus can help??

Check out my Twitter thingy

Also overclock.net words

Thanks

Linus, HTC, you guys are just the best. :D

Interestingly, I already have a very old HTC phone. :P An upgrade would be nice. Though this thing could rival a Nokia in it's ruggedness.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/PaydenKP/status/339857866204778496

Tek Syndicate (other): http://teksyndicate.com/forum/phones/linus-tech-tips-giveaway/141539

Good luck everyone. :D

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Very nice of HTC :)

The only difference between a politician and a criminal in patience . A criminal will try to take everything immediately where as a politician known to take it one small piece at a time

and im in! thanks for hosting this guys, and good luck to everyone.

Thanks Linus

Live life as you want to

Let's get me a new phone!

... Is that a bit optimistic?

Oh, and thanks to HTC for providing Linus with this give-away.

Also; thanks to Linus... For being Linus and for this give-away.

I could use a new phone right about now so winning this would save me some serious cash. Have a pretty outdated i997. It has been good to me but I would really like to have more in my phone and I believe that HTC could really deliver on that one.

Bonus FB: https://www.facebook.com/UnNaturalElite/posts/625411070820032

First time posting to the site, might as well try to win a phone with it.

Why not try? I wouldn't mind upgrading my sensation. One question though how do people pick the devices? Say two people who won want the same phone...

My rig: i7 930 oc to 3.4 ghz, GA-X58A-UD3R, 6GB of ocz ram, antec nine hundred two, seasonic g 650, gigabyte 7970 OC, 120 GB Samsung 840, 1TB Seagate barracuda. Cm storm trigger mx browns and a steelseries sensei raw.

HORRAY PHONE GIVE AWAY! an HTC One X+ would be cool. considering linus made the switch from iOS to Android, i would love the have the chance to try out an android device. i wanna see if i would make the change as well. if the Droid DNA is available for people in canada i would like that :D

HTC EVO 4G LTE

PLEASE Im still using a GALAXY S1 and i hate touchwiz

Fedex Ground must be on Horse back, It took 7 days to go 200 miles

Thanks Linus and HTC!!!

Wouldn't it be epic to actually win my first smartphone? I still use a Nokia 6230i :D

Thanks for the contest by the way

Christopher Kruse | Webdeveloper (Interface & Applications)

i7 3770k (3233C Batch) @ 4.2ghz | Asus P8Z77 WS | Gigabyte 780 Ti OC  | Corsair Vengeance LP 1600 32GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 500GB +2x Samsung 840 EVO 250GB + Samsung 830 256GB + 4x WD30EFRX, 2x WD30EZRX, 1xWD20EARS | Corsair AX750 + Bitfenix Extensions | Fractal Design Define XL R2 + Xigmatec 3in3 Hotswap Cage | Noctua NH-D15 + Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut, 5x Noctua NF-P14s redux-1500 PWM | Peripherals: Logitech G502 + Corsair K70 RGB + Red 40A-L O-Rings | Sound: Denon AVR 2807 via HDMI + 2x Nubert nuPro A-20 + 1x B&W CC6 Center | SoundMagic E10 | Jabra Speak 410

1. Awesome! Would be a nice upgrade from my current phone! 

2.Tweeted via @AaezIqbal: https://twitter.com/AaezIqbal/status/339911287100289024

CPU: AMD 3950x Mobo: MSI B550 RAM: 32GB DDR4 GPU: Asus 3080 Strix PSU: Superflower Leadex 3 720w Case: BeQuiet 500DX

Storage: 2TB SSD + 4TB HDD Audio: SMSL 793ii -> HiFiman HE-400 + Mission MS-50 Speakers