** CLOSED ** HTC Forum Giveaway - A Chance to Win 1 of 4 HTC Phones!

LinusTech

Gimmie Gimmie!

c'mon win 1 time. =)

Rolling for a One X+. I'd really like to upgrade from this dumb phone without being bound by a contract, thanks for the opportunity!

Yea time to replace my old arse phone with a HTC One X+, I am international. Thanks Linus continue the great work with your funny team.

Facebook post link: https://www.facebook.com/wsee911/posts/4413236107551

CPU: i5 3570K @ 4.2GHz RAM: 8GB (2x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz Motherboard: ASUS P8Z77-V-PRO Graphics Card: ASUS DCUII670

CPU Cooler: Cooler Master V6GT Case: Cooler Master HAF XM PSU: Corsair TX750M

I got an old iphone 3G since 2008. So a new upgrade won't be bad at all. HTC One X+!

CPU: AMD FX-6100 Black Edition @3.9GHz GPU: XFX 7970 DD (1062/1520 MHz) MOBO: ASUS Sabertooth 990FXA(1st Revision) RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB @ 1333MHz Storage: Corsair Force 3 120GB(Boot) + WD Green 1TB(storage) PSU: FSP AURUM 600W(80+ Gold) CPU Cooler: Cryorig M9a  Case: NZXT Tempst 410 Elite(Mid-Tower) Mouse: Logitech G602(Manufacturer Refurbished) Keyboard: Noppoo Choc Mini(Cherry MX Blue) AUDIO:Sennheiser HD 598+ASUS Xonar DGX Monitor: LG M2280DF 21.5" 1080p(TN-75Hz)

Thanks for the awesome giveaway!

Cool. :> 

CPU: i5 -2400 Cooler: Noctua NH-L12 Mobo: Fatal1ty Z68 Pro Gen3 Memory: Corsair Vengeance 8gb 1600mhz SSD: Samsung 840 120gb HDD: WD 3TB Green, Seagate Barracuda 1TB GPU: Asus GTX 760 Direct CU II (future SLI) Sound card: Xonar Phoebus PSU: Corsair RM series 750 watts Case: Aerocool Mechatron Fans: Bit Fenix Spectre Pros
Monitor:Samsung SyncMaster SA950, Philips Blade 234CLSpeakers: Logitech z506 Headset: Razer Tiamat 7.1 KB: Blackwidow Ultimate Stealth edition Mouse: Ouroburos Mouse pad: Golaithus Extended Speed edition Gamepad: Orbweaver Controllers: Wireless Xbox 360 Controller, Razer Hydra 
System: Razer Edge Mouse: Razer Orochi Mouse pad: Razer Vespula Controlers: Razer Sabertooth (2 pcs.) Headset: Razer Blackshark Speakers: Razer Ferox What can I say, I'm a huge fan of Razer.  :D

1. Now seems to be the best time to be a new member on the forums, really enjoy most of your videos as well as live streams and Slick and you are a real hoot to watch.

2. Facebook share from (Craig Hillas): (https://www.facebook.com/craig.hillas)

Two bonus points i think is enough, i think i will just browse teh build logs now :D

Guess its not a bad moment to change my old iphone 4 for  brand new HTC!!!

good luck everyone!!!

Awesome giveway!  :D

Twitter share via @Michaelvlaeren (https://twitter.com/MichaelvLaeren/status/339648857313013760)

Coolermaster HAF 932 | Intel i7 4770k  | Corsair H100i | 16GB 1600Mhz Corsair Vengeance | PowerColor 7970 | Asus Sabertooth Z87 | Corsair HX650 | Dell U2713HM , U2312HM

Samsung 840 Pro 128gb|  9tb Storage |  CMStorm Quickfire rapid (Cherry Blue) | SteelSeries Sensei RAW | SteelSeries Siberia | Logitech G51| Xonar DX| Sennheiser HD518|

~Duck Duck Goose!~

This is my first post on the LTT forum. Cool contest, thanks Linus and HTC. Hope I win, HTC would make a cool grad present for my younger brother who's stuck using my old LG Optimus One with android 2.3.

I'm in for this.

Thanks.

SPONSOR MESSAGE (please read)

HTC has been making massive waves with their HTC One Android smartphone, and while unfortunately we are not able to bring you any HTC Ones in this giveaway, the available options are absolutely rockin'. My wife has been using a DROID DNA for quite a while now, and with its S4 Pro processor and gorgeous 1080p screen it is a head-turner in spite of, or perhaps BECAUSE of the fact that most people don't recognize exactly what phone it is, particularly here in Canada.

TLDR: HUGE thanks to HTC for making this giveaway possible. You guys freakin' rock and the support you're showing for our brand new community is overwhelming!

attachicon.gifHTC logo.jpg

PHONE GIVEAWAY RULES & REGULATIONS 

Guys, this is one of the biggest giveaways we've ever done. HTC is making it all possible by providing us with not one, not two, not three, not four... Oh wait actually four.

attachicon.gifthe count.jpg

FOUR phones to give away!! ah-ah-ah-ah-ah.....

Not only that, but you get to PICK your prize! Read on for more details.

This is a Linus Tech Tips giveaway, so I'm keeping it "unofficial" and opening it up to the world. With that said HTC is going to cover helping me ship TWO of the phone globally, while the other two will only be shipped to the USA only. We will draw four winners and in a case where more than 2 winners are outside of the USA will we re-draw.

Now for the really cool part. You actually get to PICK the phone you want from the list of available phones! With that said, the phones available in the different regions vary a little bit.

Prizes: 4 HTC smartphones with a "pick your prize" approach!

USA winners can pick between the following: 

DROID DNA

HTC 8X

HTC One S

HTC EVO 4G LTE

HTC One X+

International winners can pick between the following:

HTC One X+

HTC 8X

HTC 8S

WHAT YOU NEED TO DO

1x entry - Post in this thread. Anything is fine. We will be tabulating entries based on the posts in this thread. Double posting will DISQUALIFY you. If you decide after you've posted to share to social networks EDIT your existing post rather than creating another one.

1x bonus entry - Include a link in your post of you sharing a link to this giveaway announcement thread on your personal Twitter or Facebook account

1x bonus entry - Include a link in your post of you sharing a link to this giveaway announcement thread in some other community (forums, social networks, super-active community websites other than linustechtips.com like Digg... etc). We aren't trying to spam so make sure you are sharing with people who you genuinely think will care about it!

You can get a maximum of 3 entries by including links in your post to the two eligible sharing places. Here is an example of what a maximum entry (3) post would look like:

1. Thanks for the cool contest, Linus. HTC rocks for making this happen.

2. Facebook share from (Name Goes Here): (insert verifiable link here)

OR

Twitter share with Twitter handle @example: (insert verifiable link here)

3. Community Site share with nickname (nickname goes here): (insert verifiable link here)

The contest closes June 30th and the winners will be contacted before July 31st. Good luck everyone! Thanks for participating, and a big thanks again to our sponsor, HTC!

awsome contest good luck to everyone =)