Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
BalloonZaptor

New Payday 2 DLC Announced, Coming this Thursday, Day 2 Revealed!

Posted · Original PosterOP

So a new Payday 2 DLC has been announced

You can find the Steam community topic here: http://steamcommunity.com/games/218620/announcements/detail/243514122985972661

and the Official website for the New DLC can be found here: http://www.overkillsoftware.com/gageassaultpack/

The DLC is set to include:

4 Weapons, 28 Weapon mods, 4 Melee weapons, 4 Masks, 4 Materials, 4 Patterns and 10 new achievements.

From the Video running in the background we can see weapons that look like:

The GL40 ( From Payday The Heist), a Famas, a Galil and a G3

with 1 Melee weapon being shown looking like a Sledge Hammer.

With the Day 2 Announcement we can see all the weapons and Weapon mods

Which include:

GL40/M79

FAMAS

G3

GALIL

BAYONET

HATCHET

Some sort of knife thing? ( Bowie Knife)

SledgeHammar/Knife Combo thing.

The page is clearly a parody of Battlefield:

"Q: I recognize this theme...

A: Not really a question, but yes, this is us at OVERKILL tipping our hats to a fellow Swedish game developer. ;) "

Many of Payday DLC's tend to have a repeating sense with a Clear example being the "Gage" figure

The price is $4.99 USD and £3.99 GBP ( I'm not sure what price Probably similar pricing to the other weapon DLC's)

More information will be revealed tomorrow and Thursday before the Release.

Let me know if I got any information wrong ;)

I will update this topic with any new information revealed.

PC Specs: - *NZXT Phantom 410 Black/Orange* - *AMD FX-8320 3.5GHz* - *CM Hyper 212 EVO* - *Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3* - *Corsair Vengeance 8gb 1600mHz* - *Gigabyte 780 Ti* - *Seagate Barracuda 500gb 7200rpm HDD* - *ModXStream PRO 600W PSU* -

Monitors: 2x BenQ GL2450 and 1x Some 22" 1080P Tv

Cool! Might get me back to playing PAYDAY. I havent played at all in a couple months.

CPU: i7-4790k MOBO: Asus Maximus VII Gene RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro CPU Cooler: NZXT Kraken X63 w/ Noctua NF-A14s 

GPU: Asus Strix GTX-980 Case: Corsair 350D PSU: Corsair AX-760i Storage: 2 x 500GB Evo RAID 0 + 2 x 2TB WD Green's in RAID 1 

Cool! Might get me back to playing PAYDAY. I havent played at all in a couple months.

There is an open beta at the moment that has really boosted the XP and cash gained from most missions. Make the game seem a lot less grindy.

28 mods is pretty interesting, wonder what they will all end up being.

Me and a mate bought this not too long ago and are having a lot of fun levelling up together, even if a 2 man team isn't as efficient as a 4 man one.

CPU: 6700k GPU: Zotac RTX 2070 S RAM: 16GB 3200MHz  SSD: 2x1TB M.2  Case: DAN Case A4

Posted · Original PosterOP

Can't wait! Is there a group here for Payday? 

As far as I know there isn't any here. But you can go to some of the Payday communities such as T$E who are really friendly and you can play with them ;)

PC Specs: - *NZXT Phantom 410 Black/Orange* - *AMD FX-8320 3.5GHz* - *CM Hyper 212 EVO* - *Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3* - *Corsair Vengeance 8gb 1600mHz* - *Gigabyte 780 Ti* - *Seagate Barracuda 500gb 7200rpm HDD* - *ModXStream PRO 600W PSU* -

Monitors: 2x BenQ GL2450 and 1x Some 22" 1080P Tv