In-Ear Headsets

Snoweh

I've looked at the new ones by Steelseries - Flux. And Sennheiser 300. I'm wondering what other options are out there? In-ear headphones + in line mic + 2 cables [mic in, audio out]

Sennheiser also offer their sports models; the older version were OMX but I believe they've just been replaced by a newer version in blue. They're quite good for the price and worth checking out.

Probably not what you're looking for. But a cheaper alternative is the TteSports Isuris. got it for around £15 in the UK and worked pretty well. until I sat on them... :P

Probably not what you're looking for. But a cheaper alternative is the TteSports Isuris. got it for around £15 in the UK and worked pretty well. until I sat on them... :P
hahahaha ;)

have you seen the astro a*stars or razer moray both seem like good headsets

Loving some of the options, but still keen on some proper reviews of the in ear flux from SS. Anyone heard possible release dates?

And thanks for the infos. Keep them coming! ^^

I would think you would be better off going with a higher end phone headset and getting an adapter for your computer.

http://www.amazon.com/GTMax-Headset-Adapter-Smartphone-smartphone/dp/B0046FMRGA/ref=pd_cp_pc_0

Will work for electronic components and parts

Reviews: Meelec CC51P - Monoprice 8323 - Koss Porta Pros  - Shure SRH-440 - Shure SRH-550DJShure SRH-840 - Hifiman He-500 - iBasso D4 - o2 Amplifier  -  SkeletonDac