-50$ Earbuds

OriginalPromise

Any suggestions? I really wanted those Samsung Level earbuds, but they're expensive as hell. 

http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-LEVEL--ear-Stereo-Headset/dp/B00KGGK6XE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=undefined&sr=8-1&keywords=samsung+level+earbud

#SAMSUNG  "provided us 4 1tb ssds so we could run the whole site off solid state." - LinusTech

#GALAXY

#ATIV

Only decent pair I can think of are the XBA-2s from Sony, since you listed amazon.com you shouldn't have a problem finding them at <70$, and there's waaaay better options to those samsung earbuds at that price point. This thread is filled with good suggestions at 100$. http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/207946-recommend-me-some-in-ear-headphones/

I personally use SoundMagic E10s with Comply tips for my IEMs. Work great for when I don't want to use my large headphones.

Internets Machine: Intel 4690k w/ Be Quiet! Pure Rock 4.7Ghz. MSI Krait z97. 16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport Ram. MSI GTX 970 SLI 1520mhz. 500GB Samsung EVO 840  & 3TB WD Blue Drive. Rosewill 1000w Modular PSU. Corsair Air 540

My Beats Yo: Desktop:SMSL SA-160 Amp, KEF Q100 w/ Dayton 100w Sub Theater: Micca MB42X-C x3, MB42X x2, COVO-S x2 w/Dayton 120w Sub Headphones:  HIFiMan HE-400i, PSB M4U2, Philips Fidelio X2, Modded Fostex T50RP, ATH-M50, NVX XPT100, Phillips SHP9500, Pioneer SE-A1000, Hyper X Cloud 1&2, CHC Silverado, Superlux 668B

I have this SkullCandy exact model. I bet the sound quality is not the best but it's the most comfortable earbud I have ever used.

I can't even use regular earbuds anymore because of so accostumed I am to them. Also, I want to point out that I pull them really often, like if I'm trying to break the wire and they do not break. I have it for almost 1 year and a half and, for 15$, it's the best earbud value for the money I have ever bought.

Many people that used mine real quick loved them and bought them as well.

*I'm not a SkullCandy fanboy, I just wanted to give my recommendation as I do to everyone that asks me and it's definitely great for its price*

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790k | CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 | Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth Z97 MARK 1 | Memory: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866MHz | GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 770 4GB Windforce

Storage: Samsung 840 EVO | PSU: CM Silent Pro 720W | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Headset: Corsair Vengeance 2100 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Razer DeathAdder Chroma

"You see, one can only be angry with those he respects." - R. Nixon

Nuforce NE-600X, Soundmagic E10, SteelSeries Flux, VSonics VSD1S, Xiaomi Piston, and whatever audio-technica has to offer