iPad Maxi Rumors: Coming in early 2014

TGBSeth

"After the iPad came out with its 9.7-inch screen, Apple decided that developing an iPad Mini made sense since the need for smaller tablets was growing.  Now that Apple has released both the iPad and iPad Mini series of tablets, rumors are coming out that they are currently working on a larger iPad called the iPad Maxi."

FULL STORY: http://www.tgbuzz.com/2013/05/28/ipad-maxi-rumors-coming-in-early-2014/

What do you think?  Is Apple working on a larger iPad, and would the iPad Maxi even be a worthwhile device?

Maxi iPad, about as a good of a name as itouch Kidz

Main Rig: i5 760 @ 4.0GHZ Asus p7p55d-e, 8GB Corsair Vengance @ 1600 Mhz. Samsung BX2231 X 3 (5760x1080)

EVGA GTX 680 Superclocked +150/+500, 128GB Crucial M4, 1TB WD Black

Xonar DX, AudioEngine A2, Astro Mixamp, AudioTechnica ath-m50 & ath-ad700

Maxi pad ? Lol

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

Maxi pad ? Lol

Exactly, horrible rumor.  Just from the name you can tell its fake. 

In theory, Apple may come out with a larger iPad but it would never be called the iPad Maxi.

With wings, ROFL.

Desktop - Custom watercooled R4E/i7 3930k/GTX 780 SLI/32gb 2400mhz DDR3/Xonar STX/OCZ V4 256gb RAID 0/24tb RAID 5

Laptop - Clevo P370EM - i7 3630QM/GTX 680M SLI/8gb 1866mhz DDR3/840 pro 256gb RAID 0/750gb mechanical

Already posted: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/20657-apple-rumours-next-iphone-will-have-twice-as-many-pixels-apple-is-looking-to-introduce-a-129%E2%80%B3-ipad-maxi/?hl=%2Bipad+%2Bmaxi

They say it will probably not be the final name, otherwise they might as well call it MaxiPad... I doubt it is true until 13 inch tablets suddenly start selling like hot cakes similar to 7" tablets, though.

Already posted: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/20657-apple-rumours-next-iphone-will-have-twice-as-many-pixels-apple-is-looking-to-introduce-a-129%E2%80%B3-ipad-maxi/?hl=%2Bipad+%2Bmaxi

They say it will probably not be the final name, otherwise they might as well call it MaxiPad... I doubt it is true until 13 inch tablets suddenly start selling like hot cakes similar to 7" tablets, though.

Even the tablet itself probably will not happen since the 13 inch tablet market has no buyers at all according to the latest reports. 

Even the tablet itself probably will not happen since the 13 inch tablet market has no buyers at all according to the latest reports. 

Yup, like I said, unless they gain enough popularity that it starts impacting the sales of Apple products it probably won't happen.

Maxi pad ? Lol

lol I wasnt going to say anything but its the only thing I could think of when I saw the threat title. It actually took me 2 retries to read the whole title without giggling in my head :D

Never trust a man, who, when left alone with a tea cosey... Doesn't try it on. Billy Connolly
Marriage is a wonderful invention: then again, so is a bicycle repair kit. Billy Connolly
Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. Billy Connolly

Makes me think of this everytime.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
Users cannot, and will not securely manage key material. Most users can't and the ones that can, wont.

Ask me about Bitcoin, Litecoin, Crypto-Currencies, and/or Mining them.

Wait so they don't sell them in large? Oh come on!

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

"After the iPad came out with its 9.7-inch screen, Apple decided that developing an iPad Mini made sense since the need for smaller tablets was growing.  Now that Apple has released both the iPad and iPad Mini series of tablets, rumors are coming out that they are currently working on a larger iPad called the iPad Maxi."

FULL STORY: http://www.tgbuzz.com/2013/05/28/ipad-maxi-rumors-coming-in-early-2014/

What do you think?  Is Apple working on a larger iPad, and would the iPad Maxi even be a worthwhile device?

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/20657-apple-rumours-next-iphone-will-have-twice-as-many-pixels-apple-is-looking-to-introduce-a-129″-ipad-maxi/