Mass Effect 3.... is (*^%ing PONY!!

YowZman

Seriously, don't buy it. Don't play it. Don't even be in the same room as the disc.

It sucks so bad. Like, its honestly about a 50-50 ratio of cut scenes to actually game play. And even then the game play is just standing behind a box shooting at enemies that don't even attempt to hide, can't seem to hit you. There's no challenge, its not fun, its a boring as sin.

Also did I mention that the graphics would look bad against a PS2 game.

There is nothing good about it.

Fin

I played mass effect 3 through and ending was just so...:confused:.... well u know :)

Intel i5 3570k | MSI GTX 670 Power Edition/OC SLI | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Corsair Vengeance LP 16GB | Fractal Design Newton R2 650W | NZXT Switch 810 SE Gun Metal | BenQ 24" XL2420T 120Hz | Corsair K90  | Logitech G500 / Logtitech Performance MX | Sennheiser PC 360 | Asus Xonar DGX | NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision 2 Wireless Kit

I couldn't get that far. It was intolerable. xD

i first played and ended the first one early last year. then around july bought the 2nd. It started out great and maybe its because off all the new features, but it quickly turned into a mediocre game. judging from all the reviews of the third, i will wait until the price of the third comes down to around $10 to buy new. just to finish the story.

i can understand that entirely. i only got it on the strength of what my friend was saying. obviously I will not be listening to his recommendations in the future xD.

I agree. I was highly disappointed with me3

This is purely opinion. I know people who have very much enjoyed the game, and while I'm still playing through the earlier games in the series I have enjoyed watching it. I find this post rather pointless, and if I were you I would refrain from making extremely biased topics that have no point. A better idea would be to start a more open topic and ask others what they thought of the game, instead of simply bashing it for your opinion of it.

This is purely opinion. I know people who have very much enjoyed the game, and while I'm still playing through the earlier games in the series I have enjoyed watching it. I find this post rather pointless, and if I were you I would refrain from making extremely biased topics that have no point. A better idea would be to start a more open topic and ask others what they thought of the game, instead of simply bashing it for your opinion of it.
Gameplay is a subjective thing yes, but there are certain things that are not subjective, they are in fact... facts.

To summarize, the main facts are:

There is very little gameplay compared to the cut scenes, it is essentially a mildly interactive B Movie, rather than a game.

The graphics are pathetic, enabling FXAA in minecraft uses more GPU power than ME3, believe me I compared the two.

These things are not open for debate, they are facts. And as the advertising is beguiling and shiney whilst the game is not, I think people have a right to hear what the graphics are really like, and how much of their hard earned money is actually going to be spent playing the game as opposed to watching cut scenes.

No doubt, I am not the only person to have ever review ME3 (brief as it was). And thus there will be 1000s of people opinions available on the internet for them to compare to mine. If its really not that bad, then the majority of reviews will be positive, I'm just throwing my 2 cents out there, which I'm quite entitled to do.

Some people, in fact most who enjoy the mass effect series, play it for the story (and thus the cutscenes) more than gameplay. Also, the graphics are not that terrible. It's not the prettiest looking game out there running on a brand new engine, but they work fine.

Ending may be terrible. Gameplay was still fun, though.

La`~

Well ya'll entitled to your opinions, but if I want a story, I'll watch a film. If I wanna do something that takes some skill, actually requires my input, and is what is typically classed as a game. I'm gonna wanna play a game.