If you could only have 1 game for the rest of your life?

AaronSmooth

skyrim or dino crisis 2

PC Builder, Engineer... BACON    Project Cobalt: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/38058-project-cobalt-copper-piping-laser-etching-and-more/#entry489258

| NZXT Switch 810 | i5-3570k | gigabyte UD-5H | Corsair Vengeance 8gb ram | GTX 670 | 2x 60gb intel 330 series ssd's in raid 0 | 1tb seagate barracuda hdd | Corsair tx750m | XSPC razor GPU and CPU waterblocks | XSPC d5 vario pump | Thermochill Pa140.3 | phoyba 280mm radiator | Chromed Copper tubing |

Habbo  B)

Nah just kidding, I guess GTA 5 if it's as good as GTA SA.

So many things I could write here... things like this.

Minecraft assuming things will be updated forever for free.

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Great choice, however for me Project 1999 Everquest? You could dump years into ez

Main Rig: i5 760 @ 4.0GHZ Asus p7p55d-e, 8GB Corsair Vengance @ 1600 Mhz. Samsung BX2231 X 3 (5760x1080)

EVGA GTX 680 Superclocked +150/+500, 128GB Crucial M4, 1TB WD Black

Xonar DX, AudioEngine A2, Astro Mixamp, AudioTechnica ath-m50 & ath-ad700

Minecraft as long as its being updated, and even if it wasn't I would find it hard to choose either GTA4 or Skyrim over Minecraft  :D

Blood-Box (Current) - 4790K @ 4.4GHz 1.175v | MSI Z97M GamingMSI R9 290 TF | 16GB ADATA XPG v1.0 CL9 | patiently waiting on the CoolerMaster MasterCase Pro 3 | Corsair RM650 | Noctua NH-U12S | OCZ Vertex 460 240GB SSD | Seagate 2TB HDD

Feishi (Gift to my bro) - 4770K @ 4.2GHz | Gigabyte Z87 UD5H | Gigabyte GTX 760 WFx3 2.0 | 16GB Patriot Viper 3 CL9 | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 | Corsair AX750 | Noctua NH-C14 | Seagate 2TB HDD

Either GTA 4 or Minecraft, more towards GTA but Minecraft would be alright

Hmmm. Then I'd quickly go buy a game that has awesome free roam like GTA 4. RDR is boring for free roam imo. In GTA you can do all kinds of crazy things. Perhaps maybe I'd grab Skate 2 from my cousin(which i didnt bother to get back). That was a really fun game even though I dont skateboard IRL and im not a fan of it either. Making short movies was awesome. Or having cops chase you ahah. And then I flew towards them and they punched me in the face while I was in midair! Daaaamn good times.

BLAOW!!!!

For the rest of my days,,,,,,,, definitely would choose "RAGNAROK ONLINE" or "MINECRAFT".

both have tons of content and multiplayer capability, if its going to be the last game it must be multiplayer!!!  who likes to play alone all the time!

Looking around,

bla bla bla this, meh that!

Habbo  B)

Nah just kidding, I guess GTA 5 if it's as good as GTA SA.

Habbo is horrible :(

Right now, Kerbal Space Program.

Otherwise probably Minecraft.

Probably League of Legends because its never the same thing and they add champions often. I would have said maybe SC2 over it but I figured that in 20years the graphics wouldnt hold-up as well. LoL is cartoonish style so it will age better.

Minecraft

Hako: Gigabyte z490i, i5-10400F@4.3GHz, 16GB LPX 3200MHz, Intel 7600p 1TB,  AMD RX6800

Stuff: Ducky One 2 MiNi, Xtrfy M4 Retro, Asus VG259Q

Phone: Google Pixel 3XL NoT P!nk

If you could only have one game to play for the rest of your life ,and not be able to play anything else, what would it be?

Mine would be The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.

Moved to PC gaming

Moved to PC gaming

I play PS3 mostly, but skyrim is bad on PS3.

Team Carl

If I had to pick a game on the PS3 it would probably be LittleBigPlanet 2.

Team Carl

The Arma series.

endless gameplay via creating addons and custom missions. The intuitive AI makes every run through different.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
Users cannot, and will not securely manage key material. Most users can't and the ones that can, wont.

Ask me about Bitcoin, Litecoin, Crypto-Currencies, and/or Mining them.

Super Mario world , I don't have the attention span to play a short game over and over again

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

Counter Strike 1.6 or some MMO.

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?